3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ScotHarvath wrote:
Hey, it's my first build to make it past low level maps. I'm completing T11 and T12 maps but I still don't have a 1000 strength and struggle with T14 maps. Could someone please look at my build and tell me what my next investments should be. I am poor, and know what to buy if money was no object, but on a budget what are my best first upgrades until i start making some bank?

obviously weapon and chest are paramount but while saving up for those, do the simple things that cost much less money

1) Respec your tree. Get out of Death Attunement and save 8 passive nodes and then use those 8 nodes to better your build based on the build guide tree

2) Annoint your amulet with Death Attunement

3) Get quality on your flasks

4) buy the efficiency training jewels to get your strength over 1000. Check the build guide to see where to place these
How do I see my current dps, and should I change something in my tree, I feel I lack some dps and I even die to some stuff even though I got about 13k combined health/ES when using spirit offering which I keep up all the time since it also maxes my resistances.
hey there,

I'm running the tanky geofri build right now and I'm not sure what's the best next upgrade.

You can see my tree and character on here, https://pastebin.com/Wmad4Gwm here's my pob as well.
There's a 20% lethal pride on the left side socketed, so my actual STR is like 1220.

I'm sitting on ~10 exalt rn and I feel like it'd be the best to invest my currency in lvl 21 gems. But not exactly sure if that's the best bang for the buck.
Also, I feel like I'm missing out on STR nodes and sensible jewel slots for efficient training / brawn or stuff like that. Is there something in my tree I'm supposed to change?

e: also got some improvements for my animate guardian, currently running the budget version
Last edited by mcheidibrak on Feb 10, 2020, 12:59:56 PM
My perfect rolled lethal pride is available, 20ex

5% strength on faith and steel, redemption, and righteous army

no extra skill points needed at all

jus pm in game, Fallen_Crusader_
Uhh...Thanks For this Guide!
The Tanky Version worked great for me!

Last edited by Polluxk01 on Feb 10, 2020, 1:48:28 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
My perfect rolled lethal pride is available, 20ex

5% strength on faith and steel, redemption, and righteous army

no extra skill points needed at all

jus pm in game, Fallen_Crusader_

Just curious, what's the passive on Holy Dominion?
How can you run so many auras? I barely can run 2 - 3 , and skitterbots :(
Is there something i am missing out, pls help?
I have both Vitario and teh tanky chest, both i get same results, cant run as many auras as you are
Please someone help me
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
Hello just sharing what i did with my build :). I can fit 4 auras plus enough left over mana for clarity if need be due to various mana reservation items. I wonder how many we can fit if we use saqawals lol.

For the gurus is there noticeable improvement from 1500 to 1800 strength? And any other major improvements i can do without investing in near perfect rolled gear?

Otherwise ill just continue to farm and eventually get the very expensive awakened multistrike. Thanks
Last edited by DongKingKong on Feb 10, 2020, 2:21:29 PM
I'm selling my last Lethal Pride with the following stats ...

Righteaous Army: +20 to strength
Faith and Steel: +20 to strength

Redemption: 5% incrased strength
Devotion: 5% incrased strength
Singular focus: 5% incrased strength

Arcane capacitor: 10% increased effect of fortify
Overcharge: 4% maximum life
Righteous decree: 10% reduced damage from critical stikes

14ex

gl2all
"
KopaKabana wrote:
How can you run so many auras? I barely can run 2 - 3 , and skitterbots :(
Is there something i am missing out, pls help?
I have both Vitario and teh tanky chest, both i get same results, cant run as many auras as you are
Please someone help me

i am having the same issue.. i am assuming it has something to do with the difference between a level 3 enlighten, and a level 4 one.

can someone pls confirm this, or correct me if wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info