3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Sisilim wrote:
"
Just to double check. I see you are using Impale.

To get the correct DPS for Impale, you need to use the Fork version of POB as the regular version does not calculate it.

In case you are not using the fork version, see here for the simple steps you need to take to move over to the fork version.

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Thanks, don't know anything about Fork, i just downloaded PoB and imported my build. might try it later

Edit:
after updating

Before build became 123143k eDPS x16 = 1.97m
after build became 137063k eDPS x15 = 2.055m

around 86k dps difference. Should i just revert back then?

something is not right. Your DPS is too low given your gear and gems. Are you sure you are looking at the DPS which includes impale?

I just downloaded your 1408 strength build into my POB. This is what I see for DPS with Impale:

That is right around where you should be per zombie. And with 15 zombies you should do well in late end game.
"
"
Sisilim wrote:
"
Just to double check. I see you are using Impale.

To get the correct DPS for Impale, you need to use the Fork version of POB as the regular version does not calculate it.

In case you are not using the fork version, see here for the simple steps you need to take to move over to the fork version.

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Thanks, don't know anything about Fork, i just downloaded PoB and imported my build. might try it later

Edit:
after updating

Before build became 123143k eDPS x16 = 1.97m
after build became 137063k eDPS x15 = 2.055m

around 86k dps difference. Should i just revert back then?

something is not right. Your DPS is too low given your gear and gems. Are you sure you are looking at the DPS which includes impale?

I just downloaded your 1408 strength build into my POB. This is what I see for DPS with Impale:

That is right around where you should be per zombie. And with 15 zombies you should do well in late end game.

Native POB doesn't calculate Impale, thus why you need the fork. That might be one of the reasons why his dps showed so low. Just by importing his build, without activating anything more, his dps shows as
137069 per sombie without impale
and 206121 with impale.
"
Sisilim wrote:
Played around the skill tree so i can squeeze more damage, I used medium thread of hope to get cruel preparation and ravenous horde+minion dmg/move spd. used extra skill points to take enduring bond and spiritual aid,

Before:
1.5k str, minion damage modifier around 380+, 16 zombies

After:
1.4K str, minion damage modifier 447%, 15 zombies

Do you guys think the loss of strength and 1 zombie worth it for the minion damage modifier or should i revert back?

You dont have to give up either, your tree is just pathed wrong but its very close, would only need minor changes.

If you get a moment look at my skill tree, its the best STR hybrid can have.

With no STR boots, and only an astramentis neck, I sit at 1,800 STR with this tree, putting thread of hope in that spot isnt ideal, we experimented with those a few weeks back. Put an efficient training there instead, and just change your pathing a bit, youll have everything.

(the last 2 points, 99 and 100 are just gravepact and bloodless)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 10, 2020, 9:49:05 AM
Was hoping someone could help me out here before I waste currency and time.

Since PS4 prices are so crazy and the Mask of the Stitched Demon goes for 6-8 exalts, I decided to attempt to craft it (since the mats were significantly cheaper) doing Alva missions.

I have unlocked Flesh Offering (level 2). If I add the vial and the Mask of the Spirit Drinker to the altar of sacrifice, will it correctly produce the Mask of the Stitched Demon? Or do I need Apex of Ascension (level 3)?

Thanks!
It was my 1st time using PoB for dps calculation, I only use it in following skill tree pathing.

Thanks again guys

"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Sisilim wrote:
Played around the skill tree so i can squeeze more damage, I used medium thread of hope to get cruel preparation and ravenous horde+minion dmg/move spd. used extra skill points to take enduring bond and spiritual aid,

Before:
1.5k str, minion damage modifier around 380+, 16 zombies

After:
1.4K str, minion damage modifier 447%, 15 zombies

Do you guys think the loss of strength and 1 zombie worth it for the minion damage modifier or should i revert back?

You dont have to give up either, your tree is just pathed wrong but its very close, would only need minor changes.

If you get a moment look at my skill tree, its the best STR hybrid can have.

With no STR boots, and only an astramentis neck, I sit at 1,800 STR with this tree, putting thread of hope in that spot isnt ideal, we experimented with those a few weeks back. Put an efficient training there instead, and just change your pathing a bit, youll have everything.

(the last 2 points, 99 and 100 are just gravepact and bloodless)

i might change the pathing when i level up some more thanks
Last edited by Sisilim on Feb 10, 2020, 10:02:38 AM
"
zzsfisherzz wrote:
Was hoping someone could help me out here before I waste currency and time.

Since PS4 prices are so crazy and the Mask of the Stitched Demon goes for 6-8 exalts, I decided to attempt to craft it (since the mats were significantly cheaper) doing Alva missions.

I have unlocked Flesh Offering (level 2). If I add the vial and the Mask of the Spirit Drinker to the altar of sacrifice, will it correctly produce the Mask of the Stitched Demon? Or do I need Apex of Ascension (level 3)?

Thanks!

I think you need the level 3 for it to transform to mask of the stitched demon
"

Native POB doesn't calculate Impale, thus why you need the fork. That might be one of the reasons why his dps showed so low.

right but I am not sure you read the whole post.

He said he upgraded to fork after I recommended he move over to fork to get the impale damage.

I think he is just reading the wrong dps line.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 10, 2020, 10:25:32 AM
thread of hope is fine as long as you have good gear elsewhere. it's a lot more efficient per point as long as you don't need the strength to hit a breakpoint. and with a proper belt, good lethal pride, t1 rings with catalysts, 18% boots, you should be hitting 1500 easily, 1800 too.

you can also use it top left by minion instability and use it take death attunement and unnatural calm. with that version you need to annoint ravenous horde, with the other setup you annoint death attunement.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Necromancer&item=Thread-of-Hope&skill=Raise-Zombie&weapon=Two-Handed-Mace

just have a look here and decide which version of the tree you want to go with and use the thread of hope accordingly
Last edited by crazypearce on Feb 10, 2020, 10:35:40 AM
Hey, it's my first build to make it past low level maps. I'm completing T11 and T12 maps but I still don't have a 1000 strength and struggle with T14 maps. Could someone please look at my build and tell me what my next investments should be. I am poor, and know what to buy if money was no object, but on a budget what are my best first upgrades until i start making some bank?
"
"

Native POB doesn't calculate Impale, thus why you need the fork. That might be one of the reasons why his dps showed so low.

right but I am not sure you read the whole post.

He said he upgraded to fork after I recommended he move over to fork to get the impale damage.

I think he is just reading the wrong dps line.

Hmm i think i misunderstood what he meant.(Updating the build, not changing the POB to the fork version)

"
ScotHarvath wrote:
Hey, it's my first build to make it past low level maps. I'm completing T11 and T12 maps but I still don't have a 1000 strength and struggle with T14 maps. Could someone please look at my build and tell me what my next investments should be. I am poor, and know what to buy if money was no object, but on a budget what are my best first upgrades until i start making some bank?

Pick a non corrupted astramentis, try to get one with at least 110 attributes without any quality from catalist. That will push you to the 1000 point. And serve you for a long time and is 60c* or so.
https://poe.trade/search/atomahotahekar

PS2: Only now i saw, Yeah you need the efficient training jewel.

Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Feb 10, 2020, 11:07:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info