3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Klyrux wrote:

Hi can someone give me a rough idea what upgrade to prioritize? I'm torn between raise spectre 21/20, level 4 empower and lethal pride. I only have about 3 ex atm otherwise I'd just get all 3. Or perhaps there's another upgrade that I'm unaware of that I should get first. Cheers.

Empower L4 will give you the biggest DPS boost along with the ability to raise another zombie.

Personally though before I did anything, I would put quality on all your flasks so that they stay active much longer.

This is the upgrade order I would follow:

1) Flask quality (relatively inexpensive, which is why this is first)
2) Empower level 4
3) Raise specter level 21
4) if your strength is below 1200, Lethal Pride. If strength is above 1200, I would go with the corrupted gloves with Vulnerability on hit.
5) do what ever you did not do in step 4.

Note that if you go with the glove corruption, you now have the option to sell the Enlighten Level 4 and replace it with an Enlighten level 3. This will give you a bunch of EX to play with.

With Enlighten Level 3, and the complete Sovereignty cluster, you can run the following in your chest:

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten Level 3
Played around the skill tree so i can squeeze more damage, I used medium thread of hope to get cruel preparation and ravenous horde+minion dmg/move spd. used extra skill points to take enduring bond and spiritual aid,

Before:
1.5k str, minion damage modifier around 380+, 16 zombies

After:
1.4K str, minion damage modifier 447%, 15 zombies

Do you guys think the loss of strength and 1 zombie worth it for the minion damage modifier or should i revert back?
Last edited by Sisilim on Feb 10, 2020, 7:05:55 AM
Probably Empower 4 - extra Zombie plus increased damage across the board for all Zombies.

Then Spectre and last would be Lethal Pride, and hopefully you have a heap of Divines ready to play. That could turn into a huge currency sink.

You might also want to consider Might of the Meek. With the right pathing it would net you about an extra 50 strength. Possibly only worth it if the extra strength would push you up to the next Zombie increment.
"
Sisilim wrote:
Played around the skill tree so i can squeeze more damage, I used medium thread of hope to get cruel preparation and ravenous horde+minion dmg/move spd. used extra skill points to take enduring bond and spiritual aid,

Before:

After:

Do you guys think the loss of strength and 1 zombie worth it for the minion damage modifier or should i revert back?

One way to evaluate this is to check the dps in both cases on POB.

Then multiply the 447% case by 15 and the 380% by 16 and see which is higher.
"
"
Klyrux wrote:

Hi can someone give me a rough idea what upgrade to prioritize? I'm torn between raise spectre 21/20, level 4 empower and lethal pride. I only have about 3 ex atm otherwise I'd just get all 3. Or perhaps there's another upgrade that I'm unaware of that I should get first. Cheers.

Empower L4 will give you the biggest DPS boost along with the ability to raise another zombie.

Personally though before I did anything, I would put quality on all your flasks so that they stay active much longer.

This is the upgrade order I would follow:

1) Flask quality (relatively inexpensive, which is why this is first)
2) Empower level 4
3) Raise specter level 21
4) if your strength is below 1200, Lethal Pride. If strength is above 1200, I would go with the corrupted gloves with Vulnerability on hit.
5) do what ever you did not do in step 4.

Note that if you go with the glove corruption, you now have the option to sell the Enlighten Level 4 and replace it with an Enlighten level 3. This will give you a bunch of EX to play with.

With Enlighten Level 3, and the complete Sovereignty cluster, you can run the following in your chest:

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten Level 3

"
Probably Empower 4 - extra Zombie plus increased damage across the board for all Zombies.

Then Spectre and last would be Lethal Pride, and hopefully you have a heap of Divines ready to play. That could turn into a huge currency sink.

You might also want to consider Might of the Meek. With the right pathing it would net you about an extra 50 strength. Possibly only worth it if the extra strength would push you up to the next Zombie increment.

Appreciate this both of you, cheers. Definitely getting Level 4 empower asap. :)
"
"
Sisilim wrote:

Before:

After:

1st time trying to use the calc on PoB
before build is 100978 effective DPS for zombie
after build is 104763 (im not sure if this is correct but after importing build on PoB Cruel prep and Ravenous horde+minion dmg node not showing on PoB)

Edit:
tried to manually path cruel prep an ravenous horde in PoB cause thread of hope not working on PoB(dont now why LOL)got around 116000 efective dps from zombie default attack so the real effective attack might be 115000.

So before build with 1.5 str and 16 zombies is 1.6m
after build with 1.4 str and 15 zombies is is 1.75m

Not sure if my estimation is correct. Does the 150k increase dps make a difference or should i revert back to 16zombies and 1.5k str?
Last edited by Sisilim on Feb 10, 2020, 8:10:52 AM
"
Sisilim wrote:
"
"
Sisilim wrote:

Before:

After:

1st time trying to use the calc on PoB
before build is 100978 effective DPS for zombie
after build is 104763 (im not sure if this is correct but after importing build on PoB Cruel prep and Ravenous horde+minion dmg node not showing on PoB)

Edit:
tried to manually path cruel prep an ravenous horde in PoB cause thread of hope not working on PoB(dont now why LOL)got around 116000 efective dps from zombie default attack so the real effective attack might be 115000.

So before build with 1.5 str and 16 zombies is 1.6m
after build with 1.4 str and 15 zombies is is 1.75m

Not sure if my estimation is correct. Does the 150k increase dps make a difference or should i revert back to 16zombies and 1.5k str?

Just to double check. I see you are using Impale.

To get the correct DPS for Impale, you need to use the Fork version of POB as the regular version does not calculate it.

In case you are not using the fork version, see here for the simple steps you need to take to move over to the fork version.

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
"
Just to double check. I see you are using Impale.

To get the correct DPS for Impale, you need to use the Fork version of POB as the regular version does not calculate it.

In case you are not using the fork version, see here for the simple steps you need to take to move over to the fork version.

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Thanks, don't know anything about Fork, i just downloaded PoB and imported my build. might try it later

Edit:
after updating

Before build became 123143k eDPS x16 = 1.97m
after build became 137063k eDPS x15 = 2.055m

around 86k dps difference. Should i just revert back then?
Last edited by Sisilim on Feb 10, 2020, 8:59:34 AM
Im a bit noob with jewels since i didnt play legion league. Wich lethal pride is the ”correkt” one?
How to know :P?
"
Im a bit noob with jewels since i didnt play legion league. Wich lethal pride is the ”correkt” one?
How to know :P?

Either some dude has the perfect one and proves it to you while socketed (gl on not being scammed), or you buy the cheapest one and you divine it away, checking the node it gives you each time you use an orb. It can be quite expensive though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info