3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Did a acid cavern today... never again something is very wrong with that Lokan boss I dont know what but some cascading stuff just killed all summons in like a second.
"
Linus1985 wrote:
Did a acid cavern today... never again something is very wrong with that Lokan boss I dont know what but some cascading stuff just killed all summons in like a second.

I sold all of my Acid Caverns maps so I would not make a mistake running it when I was on cruise control :)

"
Linus1985 wrote:

Ya theres 1 boss there that is chosen at random from a pool of bosses and he insta kills minion builds, its why OP warns everyone in the FAQ to not take your AG into acid caverns or HoGm, and if you do happen to do acid caverns w/o the AG be careful not to throw the metamorph organ into your bank and run it later and get your AG killed in the lab.

Someone typed out the boss' name a few pages back, I cant remember it off the top of my head, I did that map once for atlas/awakening clear and then just reroll it with horizons I have to be safe.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 9, 2020, 6:40:42 PM
With animate guardian dead, i can test one out with Mask of the Tribunal instead.
Question for the maker, is the golem build still good?
"
Linus1985 wrote:
With animate guardian dead, i can test one out with Mask of the Tribunal instead.

I am using both Mask of the tribunal and Garb of the Ephemeral Savant's Robe (both with chaos res and %max hp regen) and i am really digging it. My AG hasnt died yet this league and i never turn him off for anything except acid cavern.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 9, 2020, 9:14:45 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Linus1985 wrote:

Ya theres 1 boss there that is chosen at random from a pool of bosses and he insta kills minion builds, its why OP warns everyone in the FAQ to not take your AG into acid caverns or HoGm, and if you do happen to do acid caverns w/o the AG be careful not to throw the metamorph organ into your bank and run it later and get your AG killed in the lab.

Someone typed out the boss' name a few pages back, I cant remember it off the top of my head, I did that map once for atlas/awakening clear and then just reroll it with horizons I have to be safe.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Morgrants,_The_Deafening
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Question for the maker, is the golem build still good?

I haven't tried it in 3.9 but should still be good. I just rewatched the golem vid and the DPS is pretty epic :) makes me want to try it again!
"
jordanpker wrote:
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
Quick question about the specters. Can we choose which one we summon, and if so, how do i do it? Never used that skill before so I'm a newbie in that matter

1)The way I do it, I set up a button to target corpses. Find out which button yours is in the options.

2)Find what spectre you want and target its corpse.

3) While targeting, use the skill.

I totally missed the section about specters/AG.
So i just got the 2 offensive specters and the full gear for the AG and OMG, my zombies are blasting everything even more than before. Having culling strike and frenzy/power charges feels amazing, also that fortify bonus and +% movement speed.
I feel a little stupid of missing these points in the guide.
Thanks for the reply!
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
I love this build but I am highly confused on why my dps is so shit. Its not even at 100k. I have just about all the required gear except for one or two flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info