3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Bmxant wrote:

Unfortunately I only have 7 ex, and I'd hate to waste half of that to redo my AG as I was saving for a Watcher's Eye, so I'm just going to run a budget setup again, I'm quite sad over here, lol.

Luckily you really don't even need the guardian, I went all the way to 92 before finally deciding to buy the gear for it just as a quality of life
Incredible build. Will be my next league starter. Flying through the acts deathless with no gear besides what I find or craft. Never goes this smooth for me. Hopefully can finish the atlas before end of this league.
Would anyone be so kind to give me some tips on what my priorities should be in terms of upgrades? I'm trying to go from the budget variant to the tanky one but I'm kinda confused as to what should I be focusing on? You can see my character on my profile, I'm currently level 92 and have a little over 700 chaos and 3 exalts saved.

Loving the build so far!
Loving the build so far. Have a question and I didn't spot the answer in the overview. What's the best lab enchant on the helmet we can get?

I'm reading conflicting things when I google. Either dread banner to support impale, zombie attack speed or just plain old zombie damage? Dread banner/attack speed are at least a bit affordable, would that be a worthwhile upgrad?

For context, I'm mainly running blight maps, trying to literally AFK and watch netflix, then collect loot. Up to t12 so far, looking to go T14/15. Thanks!
"
SLCKlink wrote:
Loving the build so far. Have a question and I didn't spot the answer in the overview. What's the best lab enchant on the helmet we can get?

I'm reading conflicting things when I google. Either dread banner to support impale, zombie attack speed or just plain old zombie damage? Dread banner/attack speed are at least a bit affordable, would that be a worthwhile upgrad?

For context, I'm mainly running blight maps, trying to literally AFK and watch netflix, then collect loot. Up to t12 so far, looking to go T14/15. Thanks!

Wouldnt your zombies be running to far away all the time to really benefit from that dread banner support? Not to sure what aura reach is, i would just go with zombie attack speed since youre looking to afk it
"
akteri wrote:
Would anyone be so kind to give me some tips on what my priorities should be in terms of upgrades? I'm trying to go from the budget variant to the tanky one but I'm kinda confused as to what should I be focusing on? You can see my character on my profile, I'm currently level 92 and have a little over 700 chaos and 3 exalts saved.

Loving the build so far!

* Weapon, weapon, weapon :)

you are using a 5 link budget weapon. Once you upgrade to a 6 link end game weapon, your dps is going to sky rocket.

* grab a level 21 raise specter so that you can get your 4th specter.

* start getting quality on your gems. If too expensive to buy, use the vendor recipe to turn your 20/0 into 1/20 and start grinding them back up to level 20.
"
SLCKlink wrote:

any aura reduction helm. an extra aura >>>>>>>>> 5% more damage from zombie dmg or as

in terms of a blight specific setup, then probably flesh offering AS or spirit offering extra phys as chaos. because for a blight specific setup you should really be running a 6l skelly in the chest. zombies will struggle on their own to run t15/16 blight maps, without a TON of running around and convocation spamming. it's easier to just chuck skellies in 3 directions and let them pop off
Last edited by crazypearce on Feb 9, 2020, 4:40:23 PM
"
Bmxant wrote:
I just lost my AG in a Shore map with temp chains and fairly reasonable mods, what the hell? Kingmaker, Southbound, Stitched mask, chest with 10% max life to ES, high res, high life, and Victario's Flight boots.

I didn't even notice until I got back into my hideout as he never takes damage.

If your going to put a kingmaker/stitched onto an AG spend the 3 points for grave intentions, theres honestly no reason not to run it.

Ontop of adding a massive amount of defense it also gives unholy might to your minions. Sorry to hear about the death, I honestly feel for anyone that loses one but its playing with fire not spending those 3 skill points.
I was looking at the Saqawal's Nest build and the gem setup in the guide and the one in the PoB is somewhat different. Which one are we supposed to use for gem set up?
Last edited by Atnola on Feb 9, 2020, 6:00:05 PM
"
I was looking at the Saqawal's Nest build and the gem setup in the guide and the one in the PoB is somewhat different. Which one are we supposed to use for gem set up?

The primary benefit of Saqawal's, outside of the obvious Avian improvements, is that you can run Hatred instead of a 35% aura. Hatred/Generosity is so much more powerful than Skitterbots, for example.

Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, and whatever else you can fit. Many people choose Avian, others choose Flesh and Stone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info