3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello, I think this might been asked somewhere but finding it through 900 pages is tedious. Regarding the Aspect of the avian on a two hander, is it a dropped mod or crafted on top of multi mod?
"
Precordial wrote:
Hello, I think this might been asked somewhere but finding it through 900 pages is tedious. Regarding the Aspect of the avian on a two hander, is it a dropped mod or crafted on top of multi mod?

It's a Beastcrafted suffix, added by using Saqawal, First of the Sky

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Beast#Saqawal.2C_First_of_the_Sky
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Alavar wrote:
Definitely was planning on doing this if I got an Auls :) as I'll need the extra socket for brute force to maintain 1500 str. It seems i'm missing quite a bit of strength compared to your version...and I'm currently running x3 efficient trainings...Do you see any glaring mistakes i'm making? Thank you for posting this...

I don't see any mistakes, the major difference is I'm wearing a %attributes, %strength, +attributes amulet that I crafted. That ended up giving me close to 150 strength over Astramentis.

How much strength do you have on Lethal Pride? I'm at 10%, with 38 from the small passives.

The only other minor thing is the rolls on gear. The difference between us is 36 strength (which is multiplied by everything else) on non-rings; you actually have 9 more strength than I do if we add in rings. The major differences is probably coming from Lethal Pride, and definitely the amulet.

But again, no mistakes and nothing is really wrong. It's really just tremendous min/maxing at this point.

My lethal gives +40 strength and a 5% strength node (I have spent somewhere around 100 divines so far) :(
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Precordial wrote:

It's a Beastcrafted suffix, added by using Saqawal, First of the Sky

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Beast#Saqawal.2C_First_of_the_Sky

Ah thank you. I was wondering if it'll take up a multi mod suffix but apparently it doesn't.
any tips on how to survive t15-16 metamorphs? i find myself dying a lot when my bone armor goes on CD especially when my zombies dont kill them fast enough, been stuck to lvl 93 0% exp for few days now.
"
Sisilim wrote:
any tips on how to survive t15-16 metamorphs? i find myself dying a lot when my bone armor goes on CD especially when my zombies dont kill them fast enough, been stuck to lvl 93 0% exp for few days now.

I don't see a minion leech jewel in your build, and you have raise spectres in your weapon. I would start with that :)
I just lost my AG in a Shore map with temp chains and fairly reasonable mods, what the hell? Kingmaker, Southbound, Stitched mask, chest with 10% max life to ES, high res, high life, and Victario's Flight boots.

I didn't even notice until I got back into my hideout as he never takes damage.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Feb 9, 2020, 10:40:23 AM
"
I don't see a minion leech jewel in your build, and you have raise spectres in your weapon. I would start with that :)

the spectre gem was just left while i was trying to mess around with my gems before i log out. i use 6l zombies on weapons on map.

i dont have problems with my zombies surviving its me that dies usually on t15-16 metamorphs. i do have a minion leech jewel but im using a +9strengyh jewel w/ corrupted blood so i can have 1500 strength.

btw would going for a 6l vaal skeletons on chest make me kill metamorphs than using auras?
"
Bmxant wrote:
I just lost my AG in a Shore map with temp chains and fairly reasonable mods, what the hell? Kingmaker, Southbound, Stitched mask, chest with 10% max life to ES, high res, high life, and Victario's Flight boots.

In general when an AG dies outside of one of the listed maps, the first thing we do is check if the person has Grave Intentions, since that dramatically increases the survivability of minions.

The second thing is to check for support gems for AG (Minion Life if you're using Stitched Demon is best). The Stitched Demon setup works especially well because the 10% of life as ES from your chest is paired with the 10% of life as ES from Grave Intentions, which scales off of Minion Life.

You don't have either of these, so he's very susceptible to chaos damage 1shots and to a lesser extent, corpse explosions.

I also noticed you have Clarity, but I didn't see a Watcher's Eye anywhere in your tree. Drop Clarity, put Convocation in that socket, and run Minion Life for your next AG.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 9, 2020, 10:53:35 AM
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:

In general when an AG dies outside of one of the listed maps, the first thing we do is check if the person has Grave Intentions, since that dramatically increases the survivability of minions.

The second thing is to check for support gems for AG (Minion Life if you're using Stitched Demon is best). The Stitched Demon setup works especially well because the 10% of life as ES from your chest is paired with the 10% of life as ES from Grave Intentions, which scales off of Minion Life.

You don't have either of these, so he's very susceptible to chaos damage 1shots and to a lesser extent, corpse explosions.

I also noticed you have Clarity, but I didn't see a Watcher's Eye anywhere in your tree. Drop Clarity, put Convocation in that socket, and run Minion Life for your next AG.

I'll swap in Minion Life, I wasn't sure if I could sustain mana, but apparently Clarity makes no difference, thanks. What's odd is that none of my other minions took damage. Unfortunately I only have 7 ex, and I'd hate to waste half of that to redo my AG as I was saving for a Watcher's Eye, so I'm just going to run a budget setup again, I'm quite sad over here, lol.

I wanted to get Grave Intentions, but there's not much I could drop. I'm not sure if getting a level 4 Enlighten would let me drop Sovereignty or not.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info