3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi guys !

I'm slowly gearing from Budget to Tanky version and I'm struggling with my next upgrade...

- Empower lvl 4 ?
- Enlightened lvl 4 ?
- A base for the crafted weapon (with +1 skill gem, Fortify)
- Shaper's glove with Vulnerability
- Zombie lvl 21

What will be the ideal upgrade order for those steps ?
Last edited by Arkhandar on Feb 9, 2020, 3:42:55 AM
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Hi guys !

I'm slowly gearing from Budget to Tanky version and I'm struggling with my next upgrade...

- Empower lvl 4 ?
- Enlightened lvl 4 ?
- A base for the crafted weapon (with +1 skill gem, Fortify)
- Shaper's glove with Vulnerability
- Zombie lvl 21

What will be the ideal upgrade order for those steps ?

Weapon, empower, zombie, enlight, glove.

PS: Keep in mind that this order don't take in account costs. But weapon > empower are for sure your top priority.

PS2: And when i say the weapon i mean the entire weapon, with the mutimod and everything, not only the base
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Feb 9, 2020, 4:05:47 AM
hy again,

i finish my challanges 40/40 and i make lvl 100 now i want to nix-max my gear :

this is my current :

what i need to improve first ?

what is better for ring's ? 80+ streng or 60+ streng and minion damage ?

i have like 100ex + to change my gear with better one

tkz
Hi,
I'm selling another Lethal pride with almost perfect node allocation (+15%str +40str).

Details are in this post ...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2764149

Thx
"
PS2: And when i say the weapon i mean the entire weapon, with the mutimod and everything, not only the base

Thanks ! Yes the weapon cost a lot but it's and end-game one it's ok :)
So I start saving for this beauty !
So I did it. I changed to the CI build, but i have some questions...

I played aroud some with my lethal pride 25%. I am at 2670 str. and just need to swap wpn to get 2700.

But i m very low on eHP (12000). Can i do something else in the three? I searching for new rings right now, and saving up for a watchers!

And my minions keep on dying... dont know why...

Thx!

https://pastebin.com/svfaB1ZS
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
So I did it. I changed to the CI build, but i have some questions...

I played aroud some with my lethal pride 25%. I am at 2670 str. and just need to swap wpn to get 2700.

But i m very low on eHP (12000). Can i do something else in the three? I searching for new rings right now, and saving up for a watchers!

And my minions keep on dying... dont know why...

Thx!

https://pastebin.com/svfaB1ZS

Your minions are probably dying because you haven't allocated any additional resistances to them, including chaos resistance. If you respec four points and take the Grave Intentions wheel you'll probably be fine. Alternately, replace that rare jewel with one that gives your minions elemental and chaos resistance and see if that helps.
Hi, What are the flesh offering and spirit offering skills ?
Last edited by Jex500ergo on Feb 9, 2020, 7:51:35 AM
Hi guys,

quick question regarding Awakened Multistrike: the current price is ridiculous (68 ex), is it justified ? Is this gem that much better than the ordinary one ? Or the DPS increase is something like 5%
"
Alavar wrote:
Definitely was planning on doing this if I got an Auls :) as I'll need the extra socket for brute force to maintain 1500 str. It seems i'm missing quite a bit of strength compared to your version...and I'm currently running x3 efficient trainings...Do you see any glaring mistakes i'm making? Thank you for posting this...

I don't see any mistakes, the major difference is I'm wearing a %attributes, %strength, +attributes amulet that I crafted. That ended up giving me close to 150 strength over Astramentis.

How much strength do you have on Lethal Pride? I'm at 10%, with 38 from the small passives.

The only other minor thing is the rolls on gear. The difference between us is 36 strength (which is multiplied by everything else) on non-rings; you actually have 9 more strength than I do if we add in rings. The major differences is probably coming from Lethal Pride, and definitely the amulet.

But again, no mistakes and nothing is really wrong. It's really just tremendous min/maxing at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info