3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

As for the purity of elements how do we benefit from it if we'er not running it on the dps/speed build? does one of our skills proc it?
"
Rukoi wrote:
As for the purity of elements how do we benefit from it if we'er not running it on the dps/speed build? does one of our skills proc it?

I might be misunderstanding your question but Purity of Elements is a simple aura that grants elemental resistance. It does not need to be proced, you just turn it on.
How do you know which Elegant Hubris jewel to get? I have one, but it does 80% to minion life instead of damage. It is also the cadiro version.
Also, when PoB shows minion stats and dps, is that per zombie?!
Quick question about the specters. Can we choose which one we summon, and if so, how do i do it? Never used that skill before so I'm a newbie in that matter
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
Quick question about the specters. Can we choose which one we summon, and if so, how do i do it? Never used that skill before so I'm a newbie in that matter

1)The way I do it, I set up a button to target corpses. Find out which button yours is in the options.

2)Find what spectre you want and target its corpse.

3) While targeting, use the skill.
Would there be any advantage to using Vaal Cyclone at any stage or is that actually a stupendously dumb idea? While it's activated, does it still count as channelling and trigger the usual gems?

The biggest downside I can see with this is sucking a whole heap of highly dangerous enemies right into your face. Add a nice detonate dead monster somewhere and it's good night!

This is what happens when a build is so good, you start looking at really silly things to do with it :)
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:

1) Yes, you choose what specter you want. See here for a general list
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre#Party-friendly

Note, the build guide has specific recommendations for which ones to raise, follow those until you know what you are doing.

2) go to the area where the specter lives

3) Use cyclone to cast desecrate which will bring up various corpses.

4) use the A key to target a corpse and see if it is the one you want to raise

5) when you find it, while holding down A, use the Raise Specter skill

6) repeat 1-5 for each specter
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 9, 2020, 1:22:05 AM
"
jordanpker wrote:
"
jordanpker wrote:
Why does the elegant hubris jewel help increase dmg by 320%? I equipped it, and I cant figure out what is wrong. Instead I lost Death attunement...

Elegant Hubris is not like Lethal Pride. It replaces whatever small passives are in range with "Price of Glory," and replaces the notables in range with random, rather strong substitutes, such as 80% increased minion damage.

So how would I know which one increases minion damage? Mine gives 80% minion life.

You don't cause it is "random", each number has its own effect on the grid. I think you should have somebody telling you their number, where you have to place it and then buy one.. otherwise just divine
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
Is it worth replacing Blood of the Kurai with Bottled faith?

it's probably the best flask for the build in all honesty. you are looking at around 12% damage which is nice but the best thing is the regen.

people go on about how good the regen from holy relic is... well the sulphur flask gives about 7.5 times more regen to us than what holy relic does. and for zombies it's even more than that. relic gives them 331 regen at level 21 but bottled faith will be somewhere around 3000-4000 life per second depending on their total maximum hp.

so if you think holy relic is good then bottled faith is godlike in comparison but it also gives a bunch of damage too. yes you can use a normal sulphur flask but the triple radius covers a much larger area and can easily let you drop it ontop of you and all your minions

Why do we care about regen? I have the speed build with only 7k ehp but I die only when they oneshot me, regen or not it wouldn't matter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info