3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
Is it worth replacing Blood of the Kurai with Bottled faith?

it's probably the best flask for the build in all honesty. you are looking at around 12% damage which is nice but the best thing is the regen.

people go on about how good the regen from holy relic is... well the sulphur flask gives about 7.5 times more regen to us than what holy relic does. and for zombies it's even more than that. relic gives them 331 regen at level 21 but bottled faith will be somewhere around 3000-4000 life per second depending on their total maximum hp.

so if you think holy relic is good then bottled faith is godlike in comparison but it also gives a bunch of damage too. yes you can use a normal sulphur flask but the triple radius covers a much larger area and can easily let you drop it ontop of you and all your minions

Yeah it's pretty awesome on bosses IMO.

To Cryom, it's good but it's a final upgrade if you have everything else sorted. And I wouldn't replace your life flask... Replace one of your others.

Thanks for the quick reply's, just bought one now im just not sure wich flask to drop for it... dont wanna drop the speed flasks so gotta drop either Rumi's or Basalt
"
Alavar wrote:
Hello All! It has taken me a lot of time theory crafting and min/maxing to be able run the Saqawal's setup WITHOUT aul's amulet so I wanted to post my POB and gear so others could potentially save some time. My effective EHP is around 13,400 and I'm NOT using Purity of Elements Or Discipline. I'm also able to fit Flesh and Stone (blood stance) which is a very nice little bonus.

You'll notice I still don't have my Zombies at lvl 21 natively (I've lvld up 6 but failed at the corrupt so I'm leveling another 6 as we speak) So quite soon I'll have my 16th zombie.

Much of the gear is still expensive but I was able to snipe a few pieces quite cheap (Saqawal's for 3.5 ex) by scouring the trade site. Still you'll save 40+ ex by not getting/needing an Aul's amulet :)

Cheers and Gratitude to DanteTDH for the hours of time spent theory crafting with me.
-Alavar

I should state that the Aul's would have made life a lot easier as I'd prefer Not to run Resistances on Jewels...but...such is life.

Should also mention that I'm not amazing with PoB so do not follow the damage numbers as I have tweaked nothing except to click my potions as active..it is strictly for you to see my Passive tree <3

Hey, I run something close to this! It took me a while to figure out Avian. I use Flame Dash instead of Vaal Haste, just because (don't really need extra damage tbh).

I wanted to share this with you (and anyone else that might be interested):
https://pastebin.com/cHkMQpjg

This is my final theorycrafted version of the build, using Thread of Hope, pathing to Death Attunement, and allocating Charisma instead. I haven't switched yet (don't look at my character for it, I mean), since I'm holding out for a solid Lethal Pride with 5% strength on Holy Dominion to offset Thread of Hope.

Also, with a 15% Lethal Pride or a Brawn somewhere, I'd end up with 1800 strength for 17 zombies. You can also theoretically run 2-3 1% reduced mana reserved jewels instead of the cluster at the top right and path to some extra life or damage instead.
Bottled Faith shows no increase in dps for my Zombies while it does for my attacks, does it only apply to us? or does PoB just not calculate it for minions
Why does the elegant hubris jewel help increase dmg by 320%? I equipped it, and I cant figure out what is wrong. Instead I lost Death attunement...
"
jordanpker wrote:
Why does the elegant hubris jewel help increase dmg by 320%? I equipped it, and I cant figure out what is wrong. Instead I lost Death attunement...

Elegant Hubris is not like Lethal Pride. It replaces whatever small passives are in range with "Price of Glory," and replaces the notables in range with random, rather strong substitutes, such as 80% increased minion damage.

"
Cyrom wrote:
Bottled Faith shows no increase in dps for my Zombies while it does for my attacks, does it only apply to us? or does PoB just not calculate it for minions

In the configuration, check the box that says "Enemy is on consecrated ground" in the effective dps section, then enable the flask.
"
jordanpker wrote:

Elegant Hubris is not like Lethal Pride. It replaces whatever small passives are in range with "Price of Glory," and replaces the notables in range with random, rather strong substitutes, such as 80% increased minion damage.

So how would I know which one increases minion damage? Mine gives 80% minion life.
Do i need enlighten level 4 to run the aura setup with Victario's Influence, or is enlighten level 3 enough?
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Alavar wrote:
Hello All! It has taken me a lot of time theory crafting and min/maxing to be able run the Saqawal's setup WITHOUT aul's amulet so I wanted to post my POB and gear so others could potentially save some time. My effective EHP is around 13,400 and I'm NOT using Purity of Elements Or Discipline. I'm also able to fit Flesh and Stone (blood stance) which is a very nice little bonus.

You'll notice I still don't have my Zombies at lvl 21 natively (I've lvld up 6 but failed at the corrupt so I'm leveling another 6 as we speak) So quite soon I'll have my 16th zombie.

Much of the gear is still expensive but I was able to snipe a few pieces quite cheap (Saqawal's for 3.5 ex) by scouring the trade site. Still you'll save 40+ ex by not getting/needing an Aul's amulet :)

Cheers and Gratitude to DanteTDH for the hours of time spent theory crafting with me.
-Alavar

I should state that the Aul's would have made life a lot easier as I'd prefer Not to run Resistances on Jewels...but...such is life.

Should also mention that I'm not amazing with PoB so do not follow the damage numbers as I have tweaked nothing except to click my potions as active..it is strictly for you to see my Passive tree <3

Hey, I run something close to this! It took me a while to figure out Avian. I use Flame Dash instead of Vaal Haste, just because (don't really need extra damage tbh).

I wanted to share this with you (and anyone else that might be interested):
https://pastebin.com/cHkMQpjg

This is my final theorycrafted version of the build, using Thread of Hope, pathing to Death Attunement, and allocating Charisma instead. I haven't switched yet (don't look at my character for it, I mean), since I'm holding out for a solid Lethal Pride with 5% strength on Holy Dominion to offset Thread of Hope.

Also, with a 15% Lethal Pride or a Brawn somewhere, I'd end up with 1800 strength for 17 zombies. You can also theoretically run 2-3 1% reduced mana reserved jewels instead of the cluster at the top right and path to some extra life or damage instead.

Definitely was planning on doing this if I got an Auls :) as I'll need the extra socket for brute force to maintain 1500 str. It seems i'm missing quite a bit of strength compared to your version...and I'm currently running x3 efficient trainings...Do you see any glaring mistakes i'm making? Thank you for posting this...
Last edited by Alavar on Feb 8, 2020, 10:48:06 PM
Can you let me know are all the mods on the watcher's eye required? or which ones are priority (or must haves)
"
Rukoi wrote:
Can you let me know are all the mods on the watcher's eye required? or which ones are priority (or must haves)

Watcher's eye is not a must have.

However if you're going to get one, the two most useful mods are:

Gain x% of mana as extra energy shield while affected by clarity (adds about 1k+ ES)

And/or

Adds x% to chaos resistance while affected by purity of elements (to help with chaos resis if need be).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info