3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
I come across what seems like an issue..

I levelled Raise Spectre...
I sold it with one GCP to 20Q it...
I relevelled it...
I corrupted it...

It did not roll as a level 21 gem so therefore i need to sacrifice one other slot for the gem that grants another level to linked gems.. (forgot name as im not logged in at this minute)

So what you are trying to say is that i have to relevel yet ANOTHER raise spectre gem qual it.. relevel it and try corrupt it AGAIN???

and in the meantime... i have to put up with having only 3 spectres????

for the chance that it may not roll level 21 again???

surely this is not the way you are meant to play this

Just buy a 21/0 gem for 1 EX, the 20 qual gives you relatively little and you will still be able to easily farm until you the currency for the gem.
"
Bbudt wrote:
I come across what seems like an issue..

I levelled Raise Spectre...
I sold it with one GCP to 20Q it...
I relevelled it...
I corrupted it...

It did not roll as a level 21 gem so therefore i need to sacrifice one other slot for the gem that grants another level to linked gems.. (forgot name as im not logged in at this minute)

So what you are trying to say is that i have to relevel yet ANOTHER raise spectre gem qual it.. relevel it and try corrupt it AGAIN???

and in the meantime... i have to put up with having only 3 spectres????

for the chance that it may not roll level 21 again???

surely this is not the way you are meant to play this

You level up 6 of them in your Off weapon slots...hit 'x'..and dual wield 2 wands with x3 blue sockets...once they are All lvl 20...quality them and level them again. Then Vaal ALL 6 of them for a better chance at 1 at lvl 21. I was lucky with my spectre gem but Not my zombie gem...i'm on my 2nd set of 6 zombies gems to try for a lvl 21. you are not alone.

-After you load your wands up with the gems..hit 'x' again to go back to your Regular weapon. This is how we level gems up efficiently.

*Pm me in game: Alavar_Morphed or friend me as Alavar. I have a lvl 20/20 that's corrupted that you can Have while you level your other ones up.
Last edited by Alavar on Feb 8, 2020, 7:13:28 PM
Is it worth replacing Blood of the Kurai with Bottled faith?
"
Cyrom wrote:

I used one for like 2 days and quickly came to the conclusion that the 14ex could be used elsewhere. If your out of things to buy go for it but I imagine your boss time is at 3 or 4 seconds already.
"
Cyrom wrote:

it's probably the best flask for the build in all honesty. you are looking at around 12% damage which is nice but the best thing is the regen.

people go on about how good the regen from holy relic is... well the sulphur flask gives about 7.5 times more regen to us than what holy relic does. and for zombies it's even more than that. relic gives them 331 regen at level 21 but bottled faith will be somewhere around 3000-4000 life per second depending on their total maximum hp.

so if you think holy relic is good then bottled faith is godlike in comparison but it also gives a bunch of damage too. yes you can use a normal sulphur flask but the triple radius covers a much larger area and can easily let you drop it ontop of you and all your minions
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

it's probably the best flask for the build in all honesty. you are looking at around 12% damage which is nice but the best thing is the regen.

people go on about how good the regen from holy relic is... well the sulphur flask gives about 7.5 times more regen to us than what holy relic does. and for zombies it's even more than that. relic gives them 331 regen at level 21 but bottled faith will be somewhere around 3000-4000 life per second depending on their total maximum hp.

so if you think holy relic is good then bottled faith is godlike in comparison but it also gives a bunch of damage too. yes you can use a normal sulphur flask but the triple radius covers a much larger area and can easily let you drop it ontop of you and all your minions

Yeah it's pretty awesome on bosses IMO.

To Cryom, it's good but it's a final upgrade if you have everything else sorted. And I wouldn't replace your life flask... Replace one of your others.
I'm done with league. Ty for the build!
Got 36 about a week ago. I farmed shaper/elder/uber elder/sirus a lot this past week and got my mace with +1, minion dmg and t2 str(t1 was like 6 more but didn't feel like worth because it didn't bring me to the next 300 zombie tier. Could get 38 challenges easy but I'm just tired already.
Wonder how bad they'll nerf this build on 3.10, this was definitely OP compared to my slayer cyclone which died to 1 shots all the time lol.
Hello, I want some advice in how to craft this amulet.

I don't have idea about crafting in terms of how to increased the odds for strenght or any good modifier. I have 15ex to invest into this. I appreciate any help.
"
Osgili4th wrote:

I don't have idea about crafting in terms of how to increased the odds for strenght or any good modifier. I have 15ex to invest into this. I appreciate any help.

not much you can do apart from slam and hope to hit strength or all attributes
"
Osgili4th wrote:

You can craft strength for the guaranteed strength, then slam it 3 times for random prefixes.

You can also, as Crazy says, slam for an attempt at strength.

But basically you're slamming, none of the prefixes are that "worth it" to multimod anything at the cost of strength.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info