3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Question:
Some basic info I would like to know, The baron the strenght is that in a same damage increase category as minion damage increase? Or are the seperate from each other?

base x strenght X miniondmgincrease x more damage?
or is it :
base X(strenght+miniondmgincrease)X more damage
Last edited by Linus1985 on Feb 8, 2020, 2:12:41 PM
POB: https://pastebin.com/VDk14YTr
What should be my next improvement in my build?
Last edited by nachho23 on Feb 8, 2020, 2:28:07 PM
"
Hoetek wrote:
Saving up 8ex for either weapon or gloves with vulnerability.

Which would you go for first?

Weapon first of course. Huge bump in damage. Upgrading from Queen's Escape more than doubled my zombie Shaper dps according to PoB.
Nice Build, thanks for that! :)

I need some help here, i want use Lethal Pride Jewel, but I'm a little confused (I haven't played the last leagues and I don't know how this jewel works)

1° which one do i buy? ( kaom, kitava, rakiata?)

2º where in tree i put this jewel?

3° what will this jewel give attributes?

4°seeing on poe.trade to buy I see that they have a "number" different from the others, 10k, 12k and 16k ... Is this relevant?

sorry for the noobs questions, but if you can exclude me I would be grateful :)

Thanks!!
"
nachho23 wrote:
POB: https://pastebin.com/VDk14YTr
What should be my next improvement in my build?

Level 21 raise specter to get your 4th specter.

Empower level 4 for DPS boost and access to another zombie to raise.
Just got off work, answered the pms, ill be in game later after I eat and get the kids situated.
"
OzzyBurn wrote:

I need some help here, i want use Lethal Pride Jewel, but I'm a little confused (I haven't played the last leagues and I don't know how this jewel works)

4°seeing on poe.trade to buy I see that they have a "number" different from the others, 10k, 12k and 16k ... Is this relevant?

Thanks!!

1) buy the cheapest you can find. The name does not effect this build

2) most people are putting it in the jewel slot between Devotion and Faith & Steel

3 and 4) You will get Strength on the passive and then a random stat on any notable you have allocated. The number on the jewel is used as a random seed. You won't know what it gives you until you try it. If you don't like the stats it randomly chooses, you can use a divine orb to change the random seed number and try again. It can be very costly to get a very good roll.
"
"
OzzyBurn wrote:

Thanks!!

1) buy the cheapest you can find. The name does not effect this build

2) most people are putting it in the jewel slot between Devotion and Faith & Steel

3 and 4) You will get Strength on the passive and then a random stat on any notable you have allocated. The number on the jewel is used as a random seed. You won't know what it gives you until you try it. If you don't like the stats it randomly chooses, you can use a divine orb to change the random seed number and try again. It can be very costly to get a very good roll.

Thanks!!!! :))
Is HH worth the investment for this build? Should I instead pick up a better weapon and an enchanted helmet? My budget is around 70ex
Hey, loving da build so far, just wanted to ask, what 6link gems to use with zombies in avian vesrsion? I have both awakened minion damage and melee physical damage, right now im using zombies-awakened minion damage-impale-feeding frenzy-multistrike-empower, which setup will give best results?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info