3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
FloniX wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
FloniX wrote:
hi is there a awakened gem setup for
Setup 2) Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary for zombies?
thinking about usin awakened minion dmg gem any have idea?
thx

edit:
thinkin about use awakened minion dmg instead of impale and change dread banner for war. Pob says +50k total dps
is there anythink i am wrong?

Just use same gems but awakened versions. Pretty simple :p

i am thinkin of awakened minion dmg should replace impale, because there is no awakened impale. And change banner ofc.
thx 4 ur help

Realistically in game you probably won't notice any difference so take your pick.
Hey guys! Love the build and the leauge cant stop playing....
Got any tips for improving my gear? Och what to aim for first? I know weapon and 6 links but weapon is so expensive
And i got like 5 ex
"
Hey guys! Love the build and the leauge cant stop playing....
Got any tips for improving my gear? Och what to aim for first? I know weapon and 6 links but weapon is so expensive
And i got like 5 ex

Just keep saving, every time you get a zana mission run it on a t16 and pick the fragment maps to sell those for 30-50c, keep an eye out for cassia and sell those drops or run the blighted maps, sell your extra currency, go through your divination cards and turn them in, sell that, go through your beastiary menagrie and convert $ monsters into orbs and sell those (the chimeral item imprint beasts sell for like 1.2ex EACH).

The weapon is like 95% of the build, your not that far off a pre-made base, just keep farming.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 8, 2020, 5:09:21 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Be careful if you guys are looking at other people's lethal pride seed numbers trying to get a close roll hoping for similar stats.

I found one tonight only 1 digit off my perfect rolled one, and it was only 5% strength overall, even 1 digit can completely brick it.

I have seen many up lately close to mine (kilova) within a few digits for absurd prices and none of them are even remotely good.

There is no logic pertaining to numbers on pride jewels, each number is an unique (fully random) one. The only thing certain is that two jewels sharing the same number/name are the same.

The only 2 possibilities is buying either the cheapest one and divine it away, or buying the perfect jewel / a good one.
Last edited by Stanelis1 on Feb 8, 2020, 5:30:08 AM
For amulet crafting I was wondering if anyone knows if theres a reason we can't get an Ilvl 85 shaper Amber Amulet and then destroy a ilvl 75+ warlord amulet with the right str% roll onto the shaper amulet.

Warlord Amber ilvl85's are 100c+ and ilvl85 Shaper Amber amulets are 5c (and then then ilvl 75+ warlords is 20-30c)

Is there a reason you can't destroy the warlord item instead as far as rolls or it just plain not working for some reason?? Or is this a good way to save about 70c to spend on divines.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 8, 2020, 5:38:07 AM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
For amulet crafting I was wondering if anyone knows if theres a reason we can't get an Ilvl 85 shaper Amber Amulet and then destroy a ilvl 75+ warlord amulet with the right str% roll onto the shaper amulet.

Warlord Amber ilvl85's are 100c+ and ilvl85 Shaper Amber amulets are 5c (and then then ilvl 75+ warlords is 20-30c)

Is there a reason you can't destroy the warlord item instead as far as rolls or it just plain not working for some reason?? Or is this a good way to save about 70c to spend on divines.

it doesnt matter which 1 you use for fodder and which 1 for base, ive always used the i85 amber shaper bases as 2nd and the warlord for fodder b/c the absurd pricing and mine have all come out fine, granted ive been shafted on the natural str suffix roll everytime but thats jus rng

you can use the cheaper shaper influence base and fodder the warlord assuming both items only have the exact influenced rolls you want to combine
The best setup of this build for farming blighted maps?
"
TRADITORE1994 wrote:

6l skellies in the chest with 4l auras in the gloves. zombies alone struggle with clearing them in my experience. they can't keep up with all the mobs coming in from different paths. skellies fixes this as you can just chuck them over in each direction to easily clear them all
"
TRADITORE1994 wrote:

6l skellies in the chest with 4l auras in the gloves. zombies alone struggle with clearing them in my experience. they can't keep up with all the mobs coming in from different paths. skellies fixes this as you can just chuck them over in each direction to easily clear them all

can I ask what are the recommended 4L auras for the gloves?
"
Sisilim wrote:
"
TRADITORE1994 wrote:

can I ask what are the recommended 4L auras for the gloves?

pride and dread banner. can add flesh and stone with maim and also discipline if you have the sockets for it and the soverignity cluster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info