3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
JCOH35 wrote:
I imagine its more optimal to drop the banner during boss fights but im lv98, halfway to 99 and ive never dropped the thing.

I just use it for the passive impale chance, if your dps is still a bit slow drop it for bosses but if not, I wouldnt be too concerned with it.

Okay cool. I read some stuff on reddit and people were saying you only get the benefit of it by placing it but that didn't seem right, at least from how I'm reading the gem. And I'll gladly not worry about it, I honestly don't have a spot for it on my bar so that's what I was hoping for. Cheers.
I drop it in bosses and metamorphs almost always, the banner also gives fortify and increased fortify effect up to 100% at max stages so is a nice boost in defenses, that means 50% dmg reduction. Also placed increase the implae effects so you get a boost on dmg as well.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Feb 7, 2020, 10:21:55 PM
Ya im a terrible example tbh, when something survives for longer then 4 seconds ill consider it but this build just absolutely spoils you.

When this is done in full tank spec, with 1 hand, while watching Doc McStuffins with my 4yr old on her ipad you have 1st world problems;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9at04iKKlIg

(off to work next 2 days, if you pm me ill get back to you)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 7, 2020, 10:29:28 PM
Why we don`t run Punishment with Pride and vulnerability?

Thenks.
hi is there a awakened gem setup for
Setup 2) Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary for zombies?
thinking about usin awakened minion dmg gem any have idea?
thx

edit:
thinkin about use awakened minion dmg instead of impale and change dread banner for war. Pob says +50k total dps
is there anythink i am wrong?
Last edited by FloniX on Feb 8, 2020, 3:06:25 AM
"
FloniX wrote:
thx

edit:
thinkin about use awakened minion dmg instead of impale and change dread banner for war. Pob says +50k total dps

Just use same gems but awakened versions. Pretty simple :p
guys im running impale zombies with auras like Pride, Purity of elements, dread banner and Flesh & stone.

do you think dropping flesh and stone for aspect of the avian is an upgrade or should i just keep using flesh and stone?
"
Sisilim wrote:
guys im running impale zombies with auras like Pride, Purity of elements, dread banner and Flesh & stone.

do you think dropping flesh and stone for aspect of the avian is an upgrade or should i just keep using flesh and stone?

Keep using flesh and stone. Avian is only worthwhile when wearing Saqawals.
"
Keep using flesh and stone. Avian is only worthwhile when wearing Saqawals.

thanks, Btw is there any auras other than my setup(Pride, Purity of elements, dread banner and Flesh & stone)that i can try to deal more damage?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
FloniX wrote:
thx

edit:

Just use same gems but awakened versions. Pretty simple :p

i am thinkin of awakened minion dmg should replace impale, because there is no awakened impale. And change banner ofc.
thx 4 ur help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info