3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

If looking for a weapon, get a non bbow non corrupted from those :

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/pJyRvrXT0
"
Is there anyway to transition into CI? I've been thinking about doing it for a while now but don't know how to respec into it, any advice?

Crazy and Respeck are still running full CI, just glance at their skill trees.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Is there anyway to transition into CI? I've been thinking about doing it for a while now but don't know how to respec into it, any advice?

Crazy and Respeck are still running full CI, just glance at their skill trees.

Where can I find their skill trees? PoE Ninja?
"

Crazy just replied on the previous page (913), just scroll back 1 page, go down to crazypearce, select his name, go to his character tab, and then look over his passive tree, its all public.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 7, 2020, 6:15:44 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"

Crazy just replied on the previous page (913), just scroll back 1 page, go down to crazypearce, select his name, go to his character tab, and then look over his passive tree, its all public.

Thanks, my bad!
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
testinglol wrote:

can someone help me? im stuck i dont know what to do :( everything is expensive and my zombies feel super weak

You have to pick, and start on 1 of the meta weapons laid out in the crafting section at the start of the guide, its a process starting out b/c even the bases with only 2 rolls can run 6 to 7ex.

In the mean time though get some quality on gems, I dont see any quality on anything in your main skill link, and grab a cheap, bricked lv3 enlighten so you can atleast get all your major auras minus the banner up and running.

thanks guys <3
You will lose spirit offering which doesnt really hamper you unless you do content like uber elder, then your zombies get absolutely wrecked.

You will be using the ghost reaver keystone to leech energy shield, and just stacking an insane amount of strength, upwards of 2,800 plus.

I personally didnt like it very much in the end but its fairly popular, I know of 10 or so people in the thread playing it atm.
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
bigfatfrock wrote:
I've got almost 9ex, currently using queen's escape, should I go for the weapon with +1 to socketed, +2 support socketed first?

I'm still not sure if I can use enlighten 3 or have to blow ex on 4 to go auras instead...

Toss in the auras you want to use, see if they all turn on. You can just buy level 1 versions from the vendor, or plug them into POB depending how you want to do it. If you're just running Pride, Dread Banner, and Vulnerability, they'll all fit normally without Enlighten at all. Enlighten 3 + Sovereignty will let you use a 25% aura, either Flesh and Stone or an Aspect. Enlighten 4 + Sovereignty will let you use another 35% aura instead.

The weapon is the single largest damage increase you're going to get, so definitely go for it.

Thank you for this, super helpful!
Need help here. Just realized that I am lacking 2 passive points and it's not from bandits (even crafted the book of reform to test it).
Last edited by Tirandill on Feb 7, 2020, 7:20:50 PM
So the only way to achieve a high EHP is with the clarity watcher's eye jewel? Cuz without I'm currently at 7-8k and it can't go higher.
Also, I'm kinda new to minions builds. Do minions disappear after we log out? How do we do sirus for example if i don't have any corpse to raise my minions? What about animate guardian, does he loose the weapon everyone he dies/despawns?
Thanks in advance!
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info