3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Cruonit wrote:
Is this recipe still working as intended after changes to awakener's orb?

I slammed my ilvl80 shaper's amulet with alterations and got 8% increased attr (T1 of shaping). I thought t1 should be (10-12%) inc attr, will it change when we transfer the stats to warlord amulet?

As JCOH35 says, it's still working, unless they changed Awakener's Orb very recently. T1 was previously 10-12% pre-3.9, but now it's only 6-9%.

Awakener away! Don't forget to quality up your Warlord's amulet first!

I have to wait until Metamorph league ends to increase quality. 1 catalyst is sold around 25c in standard.
What the actual f***

I thought he was joking about a catalyst being 25c on standard until I actually glanced at the exchange there.

"
Robston wrote:
Hey ,
Im looking for a lethal pride in Metamorph .

I have a 15% str + 20 str well positioned. PM offer if interested.
Last edited by Tirandill on Feb 7, 2020, 5:06:05 PM
What is the best option: Flesh and Stone (Blood Stance) + Maim Support or Avian Skill in Weapon?
I can't turn both on and I don't know what I use!

can someone help me? im stuck i dont know what to do :( everything is expensive and my zombies feel super weak
"
testinglol wrote:

can someone help me? im stuck i dont know what to do :( everything is expensive and my zombies feel super weak

just keep farming , ive started from nothing
after aruond 4 days my build worth around 40 ex i think
Can someone pls look at my necro NAWozs and tell me what to upgrade next? Im going the CI route
"
testinglol wrote:

You have to pick, and start on 1 of the meta weapons laid out in the crafting section at the start of the guide, its a process starting out b/c even the bases with only 2 rolls can run 6 to 7ex.

In the mean time though get some quality on gems, I dont see any quality on anything in your main skill link, and grab a cheap, bricked lv3 enlighten so you can atleast get all your major auras minus the banner up and running.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Has anyone else noticed a higher loss of zombies lately?
Just in general, no phys reflect obviously.
And just putting this out there beware of keeping your AG up on Cortex map.
I lost mine which huts.

Probably no minion leech. With leech they should never die apart from Sirus or some weird Metamorph combos
Is there anyway to transition into CI? I've been thinking about doing it for a while now but don't know how to respec into it, any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info