3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
JCOH35 wrote:
it only looks lower b/c we all have our accessories catalyzed to 20% with intrinsics

aslong as your increased attributes is t1 thats perfectly safe to use in the awakener orb slam

Thank you.
"
Venger666 wrote:

also what's good to replace Vulnerabilty aura with if i get corrupt shapers gloves?

I'm playing the tanky set up , really enjoying it . thx ;)

If you get Vuln in Gloves, this is a great set up for chest

Enlighten Level 3 - Pride - Discipline -Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim

Leave Flesh and Stone always in Blood Stance. You need to take the Soverignty cluster to fit this all in with the L3 Enlighten.
Has anyone else noticed a higher loss of zombies lately?
Just in general, no phys reflect obviously.
And just putting this out there beware of keeping your AG up on Cortex map.
I lost mine which huts.
Hey ,
Im looking for a lethal pride in Metamorph .
"
"
Venger666 wrote:

also what's good to replace Vulnerabilty aura with if i get corrupt shapers gloves?

Leave Flesh and Stone always in Blood Stance. You need to take the Soverignty cluster to fit this all in with the L3 Enlighten.

Thank you , i have a level 4 enlighten already with the sovereignty cluster.
do we actually need to hit the mobs to proc the Vulnerabilty on hit?

Would dearthmark be any good anywhere? when my zombies run around targeting adds its driving me crazy lol
I've got almost 9ex, currently using queen's escape, should I go for the weapon with +1 to socketed, +2 support socketed first?

I'm still not sure if I can use enlighten 3 or have to blow ex on 4 to go auras instead...
Last edited by bigfatfrock on Feb 7, 2020, 4:14:01 PM
"
Cruonit wrote:
Is this recipe still working as intended after changes to awakener's orb?

I slammed my ilvl80 shaper's amulet with alterations and got 8% increased attr (T1 of shaping). I thought t1 should be (10-12%) inc attr, will it change when we transfer the stats to warlord amulet?

As JCOH35 says, it's still working, unless they changed Awakener's Orb very recently. T1 was previously 10-12% pre-3.9, but now it's only 6-9%.

Awakener away! Don't forget to quality up your Warlord's amulet first!

"
EDMOSES wrote:
I lost mine which huts.

Not at all. Pick up Grave Intentions, especially if you're running Stitched Demon, and you should never see him die again. Cortex is mildly annoying but there isn't anything super threatening for minions in there, unless you actually got phys reflect as one of the random modifiers.
"
Venger666 wrote:
"
"
Venger666 wrote:

Thank you , i have a level 4 enlighten already with the sovereignty cluster.
do we actually need to hit the mobs to proc the Vulnerabilty on hit?

Would dearthmark be any good anywhere? when my zombies run around targeting adds its driving me crazy lol

I use convocation for that, i leap slam into the mobs/boss i want my zombies to target and convo em all in. And yes you need to hit the mobs urself to apply vulnerability.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 7, 2020, 4:19:15 PM
"
bigfatfrock wrote:
I've got almost 9ex, currently using queen's escape, should I go for the weapon with +1 to socketed, +2 support socketed first?

I'm still not sure if I can use enlighten 3 or have to blow ex on 4 to go auras instead...

Toss in the auras you want to use, see if they all turn on. You can just buy level 1 versions from the vendor, or plug them into POB depending how you want to do it. If you're just running Pride, Dread Banner, and Vulnerability, they'll all fit normally without Enlighten at all. Enlighten 3 + Sovereignty will let you use a 25% aura, either Flesh and Stone or an Aspect. Enlighten 4 + Sovereignty will let you use another 35% aura instead.

The weapon is the single largest damage increase you're going to get, so definitely go for it.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 7, 2020, 4:27:41 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I lost mine which huts.

Its b/c you arent running grave intentions. Its 3 of the best skill points you can spend, not only does it drastically improve their durability it also proves them unholy might in bursts.

If you want to take it 1 step further and play in complete god mode, run a summoned holy relic like many of us are, the regen is so insane you can drop your minion leech jewel, assuming you are running one.

I have yet to see my AG take dmg at lv98.5 and never lose a zombie outside of a physical reflect scenario.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 7, 2020, 4:42:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info