3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Great build!

Just wanted to ask you guys who have freeze issue in the Sirus fight at the last stage. How did you deal with it?

I am 97 now and was close to 98. My character died several times in the last phase of Sirus due to freeze.

I tried to disable sounds, but it didn't work.

Thanks all.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
"
Släyer wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentionned before, but linking Holy relic with culling strike is a great dps boost against bosses as the proc rate of Holy relic is very short.

That was my daily 2 cents contrib ^^

if the AG has Kingmaker, would the Holy Relic minion already have culling strike?

beat me to it, but yea, with a kingmaker culling strike is already covered

I'm not using kingmaker, that's why I noticed a nice change.
Might help those not using kingmaker then.
hi great build just 1 questinon
which awakener gems should i use in
Setup 2) Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary for my zombies?
thx
"
Liboqing wrote:
Great build!

Just wanted to ask you guys who have freeze issue in the Sirus fight at the last stage. How did you deal with it?

I am 97 now and was close to 98. My character died several times in the last phase of Sirus due to freeze.

I tried to disable sounds, but it didn't work.

Thanks all.

I noticed an immediate change when I reduced the channel count from High to Medium. I still get occasional dips on Sirus, but it's gotten drastically better since I did that. I can't guarantee that it'll work for you, but it's worth a shot - if you're not on Low, set it to Low.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
nachho23 wrote:
Could you help me update my build? POB: https://pastebin.com/xAz8NaEQ

Change Maim for Melee Physical dmg, that is 15% more dmg, you already have maim in the Carrion Golem. Also quality in support gems for zombies are quite a lot of dmg. Other than that, a rare weapon is the next step and then you can changes one support gem in zombies for empower 4.

the weapon with fortify or minions deal increased damage?
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
nightwalker76 wrote:
Whats the next best enchant for this build aside from raised zombies deal 40% dmg? It's abit too expensive for me. I'm thinking about raised zombies attack speed or dread banner aura effect. Are they any good?

probaby reduced mana aura if it lets you fit another entire aura in the build or drop mana reservation nodes for a dps wheel/more ES or life

I have like 30 flat mana to use cuz im using the 7 aura setup. Is there any aura I could add in if I got the hatred reduce mana reserve enchant?
If theres none I'll probs just get the raised zombies AS enchant unless u hv more suggestions?

Got a nice spare jewel for sale, pm me with a fair offer and its urs.

IGN: Cyberlicious
"
Durahal wrote:

Heres a quick summary of how to craft:
- Buy Warlord base ammulet (Amber for str explicit - i bought ilv 85 for chance at highest tier res and stat rolls).
- Buy any Shaper amulet (must be at least ilv 75 to roll T1 +% att).
- Alt spam Shaper Amulet till you hit T1 +% att.
- Chaos or alt spam the Warlord amulet until it has T1 +%str (IT MUST HAVE ONLY 1 WARLORD STAT - if it has more than one, you must try and annul the unwanted stat).
- Intrinsic Catalyst the Warlord Amulet to 20% (it helps weigh the rolls to give be more likely for attribute rolls, supposedly...)
- Awakener Orb the Shaper amulet to the Warlord amulet and pray for good rolls - it will be guaranteed to roll at least +% str and +% att and then the rest of the rolls are random.
- Meta craft the amulet with what ever else you want.

Is this recipe still working as intended after changes to awakener's orb?

I slammed my ilvl80 shaper's amulet with alterations and got 8% increased attr (T1 of shaping). I thought t1 should be (10-12%) inc attr, will it change when we transfer the stats to warlord amulet?
it only looks lower b/c we all have our accessories catalyzed to 20% with intrinsics

aslong as your increased attributes is t1 thats perfectly safe to use in the awakener orb slam
On the weapons with increased minion damage is there a big difference overall between 90 to 130%? , is 130% much better than 100% for example?

also what's good to replace Vulnerabilty aura with if i get corrupt shapers gloves?

I'm playing the tanky set up , really enjoying it . thx ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info