3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Could you help me update my build? POB: https://pastebin.com/xAz8NaEQ
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Damn.. got a 25% strenght lethal pride, but only 3 usable.. Running CI build..

Redemption

Devotion

Faith and steel

Singular focus

Sanctuary

Nothing i can play around with? Just keep devining?

Thx!

Honestly will be better to sell it and buy another one to divine. I think you can make a good profit out of it. Some nodes at akward to take but 25% strength is pretty fking rare.

yes, ur right.. wonder if it s worth anything for some build then..
Hard
Hi bro!This build look awesome, i have a question, this is my character https://pastebin.com/f7PuPdib lvl95, do i have to change the whole tree and gear to make it as good as yours?My nick in game lazarus20122, cheers
I hope to get ahold of a watchers eye that works, but until then, I was able to oneshot Elder and Shaper (and all of their guardians)

I can't facetank, but it's pretty smooth otherwise. My brother said I look bored playing this build since I rarely use flasks and just hold right click :P

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYREtEZYUIBRNFHEVUBZvFy8YkRkuG_oc3CL0Jd8nLyepLJwtHzLROQs6UjrGOtg8LUVHR4VJUUqfTLNNrFBHVK5VxlXWVw1akV8qXz9i9GO7ZOdmVGaeZ3Fnm2hlaPJqG2pDa9tsC20ZcbJyD3yDfLt90n_GgKSDX4PbhXuMdo8akFWTJ5RvlSCVLpuKns2g5qEvogCkGacIpzCuPq9stzG8n7zqvk--ir-XwGbCbMWKxq7JPdAf0iHTj9P71I_ZXtlh34rjauRR6hjr5Ovu7Djsg-yK7w7v6_Af8NXyHvOb89346_rS_Ev-gf6z?accountName=G7Ghost&characterName=NecroticsOfficer
Still following JCOH's tree since our playstyle is similar, it seems
I am using animate guardian in my 6l Geofri's because I find I don't need the skeletons (as of right now anyway) and I am too paranoid to let my guardian die. What would be the best 6l gem setup to ensure it survives just about anything?

I just recently re-speced this PC to this build so many of my gems aren't fully levelled yet but I am working on it!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
"
Dhrakken wrote:
I am using animate guardian in my 6l Geofri's because I find I don't need the skeletons (as of right now anyway) and I am too paranoid to let my guardian die. What would be the best 6l gem setup to ensure it survives just about anything?

I just recently re-speced this PC to this build so many of my gems aren't fully levelled yet but I am working on it!

Dont waste a 6 link on him, he doesnt even take damage let alone die if you run the immortal version with stitched demon gimmick.

If you cant get over the fear of him dying then just use the 10c budget version of;
Leer Cast, Ambus Charge, Meginords Vise, Victarios Flight, and Dying Breath.

I am now Lv.98 and to this point I still havent seen my AGs life bar even move, the people that you see occasionally say he died took him into acid acverns, thats all.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 7, 2020, 11:13:48 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Dhrakken wrote:

Dont waste a 6 link on him, he doesnt even take damage let alone die if you run the immortal version with stitched demon gimmick.

If you cant get over the fear of him dying then just use the 10c budget version of;
Leer Cast, Ambus Charge, Meginords Vise, Victarios Flight, and Dying Breath.

I am now Lv.98 and to this point I still havent seen my AGs life bar even move, the people that you see occasionally say he died took him into acid acverns, thats all.

I am using pretty much the exact same budget gear except for southbounds instead of the meginords. He hasn't died yet but I'm only running lv 10 maps right now until I get better gear. I won't go with the uber setup until my gems are maxed out.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Ya dont feel like you have to run the kingmaker/stitched setup, its just a nice extra feature later on when the basics are done.

We have all, especially myself got way too caught up in min/maxing b/c the build itself is just so over-powered, you get bored and just start doing some really unnecessary things.
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Damn.. got a 25% strenght lethal pride, but only 3 usable.. Running CI build..

Redemption

Devotion

Faith and steel

Singular focus

Sanctuary

Nothing i can play around with? Just keep devining?

Thx!

Honestly will be better to sell it and buy another one to divine. I think you can make a good profit out of it. Some nodes at akward to take but 25% strength is pretty fking rare.

yes, ur right.. wonder if it s worth anything for some build then..
Hard

This site is popular... Ppl allready want to buy it.. :) is it worth much?..
"
nachho23 wrote:
Could you help me update my build? POB: https://pastebin.com/xAz8NaEQ

Change Maim for Melee Physical dmg, that is 15% more dmg, you already have maim in the Carrion Golem. Also quality in support gems for zombies are quite a lot of dmg. Other than that, a rare weapon is the next step and then you can changes one support gem in zombies for empower 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info