3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Where do you put the Lethal Pride Jewel?
Whats the next best enchant for this build aside from raised zombies deal 40% dmg? It's abit too expensive for me. I'm thinking about raised zombies attack speed or dread banner aura effect. Are they any good?
"
IM_Kumiho wrote:
Where do you put the Lethal Pride Jewel?

You can look at my build, it's on the left, the top jewel spot. That's where people usually put it.
"
nightwalker76 wrote:
Whats the next best enchant for this build aside from raised zombies deal 40% dmg? It's abit too expensive for me. I'm thinking about raised zombies attack speed or dread banner aura effect. Are they any good?

Attack speed is fine, the difference is quite small until you reach very high end gear. That's what I ended up with (although I enchanted it myself).
Good morning exiles, I'm about to buy the weapon and my big question is: fortify or minions deal increased damage? and because ?
"
nightwalker76 wrote:

probaby reduced mana aura if it lets you fit another entire aura in the build or drop mana reservation nodes for a dps wheel/more ES or life
Reduced mana is nice, especially because it is cheap currently.
"

Burning ground has always done damage (altho perhaps GGG up'ed the damage for 3.9??). In the past my regen was normally enough to counter the effects of burning ground. In 3.9 I find myself using the Soul of Aberath pantheon when doing BG maps and I'm confident that Al-Hez isn't going to pay me a visit.
Yes that's why I deleted my message but obviously did it too late. I forgot that I changed Femurs of the Saints for new weapon and lost ~8% health regen. I bought a map with burning earth mods and checked it - femurs really cover all damage.
Last edited by MahouSensou on Feb 7, 2020, 9:32:40 AM
Damn.. got a 25% strenght lethal pride, but only 3 usable.. Running CI build..

Redemption

Devotion

Faith and steel

Singular focus

Sanctuary

Nothing i can play around with? Just keep devining?

Thx!
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Damn.. got a 25% strenght lethal pride, but only 3 usable.. Running CI build..

Redemption

Devotion

Faith and steel

Singular focus

Sanctuary

Nothing i can play around with? Just keep devining?

Thx!

Honestly will be better to sell it and buy another one to divine. I think you can make a good profit out of it. Some nodes at akward to take but 25% strength is pretty fking rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info