3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Today I noticed that burning earth now does damage even with a cyclopean coil belt. I understand that maybe "ignited" and "burning" are different things, but before I always do maps with burning earth mods without taking any damage. So it was a bug?

Spoiler

Burning ground has always done damage (altho perhaps GGG up'ed the damage for 3.9??). In the past my regen was normally enough to counter the effects of burning ground. In 3.9 I find myself using the Soul of Aberath pantheon when doing BG maps and I'm confident that Al-Hez isn't going to pay me a visit.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Would you priorize Skitterbots + Summon Holy Relic or swap those 2 gem slots for Flesh and Sand + Maim?

I also wonder if I somehow could get Pride + Discipline + Skitterbots/Flesh and Stone + Purity of Elements active at the same time. Would a Baron with 15% reduced Mana reservation for Pride enchant be enough to achieve that?

I like the chill and shock from the Skitterbots but would like to get Purity of Elements to get the +50% Chaos res from my Watcher's Eye activated.
quick question: what is the easiest way to gain endurance charges? i had to take the passive "Endurance" for my lethal pride 5%Str and was wondering how i could make some more use of it.

Not sure if this has been mentionned before, but linking Holy relic with culling strike is a great dps boost against bosses as the proc rate of Holy relic is very short.

That was my daily 2 cents contrib ^^
Last edited by Släyer on Feb 7, 2020, 6:54:53 AM
"
Släyer wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentionned before, but linking Holy relic with culling strike is a great dps boost against bosses as the proc rate of Holy relic is very short.

if the AG has Kingmaker, would the Holy Relic minion already have culling strike?
"
"
Släyer wrote:

if the AG has Kingmaker, would the Holy Relic minion already have culling strike?

beat me to it, but yea, with a kingmaker culling strike is already covered
"
djxeon wrote:
Hello there, i looked back alot of pages and i did not find the question i have.

Im looking over the Awakened Multistrike gem and searched some on google. Found some Reddit posts that says that it is not worth it for a necro build. And some say that it is.

What do you think about it, is it worth to invest 60+ex(at current rate in leauge) in a gem. Or am i better of putting that currency into something else in the build ?

it's 11% more damage over a regular multistrike. if 11% damage is worth 60ex to you then go for it
"
paranoiah wrote:
quick question: what is the easiest way to gain endurance charges? i had to take the passive "Endurance" for my lethal pride 5%Str and was wondering how i could make some more use of it.

has anyone tried using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ambu%27s_Charge to gain endurance charges?
"
paranoiah wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

has anyone tried using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ambu%27s_Charge to gain endurance charges?

just use enduring cry if you're that desperate. uptime with ambus charge will probably be terrible considering we have so many minions and the AG won't be taking many hits
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

just use enduring cry if you're that desperate. uptime with ambus charge will probably be terrible considering we have so many minions and the AG won't be taking many hits

allright, there are some good str/%att belts out there that have enduring cry on them, i might give it a try. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info