3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Brobbert wrote:
I'm in the market for a watcher's eye. Thinking about the chaos res/purity route.

Are any of the rolls mentioned below of value since we run Discipline?

Regenerate (1.5–2.5)% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline
+(5–8)% Chance to Block Spell Damage while affected by Discipline
(30–40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline
+(20–30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
(20–30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

And if we have vuln on gloves, does ''Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride'' is of added value on a watchers eye?

I ended up selling my fancy one with Gain % of max mana as ES and pride/intimidate and went with this which I really like;

but the only must have is the chaos resist, there are many good secondary rolls, get whatevers in your budget that you like.

Can you name other good secondary rolls? Then I'll keep an eye out for those :)
Pride - additional hits on impale
Pride - 100% chance to intimidate

Discipline - regen ES

Purity of Elements - unaffected by ele weakness

Clarity - gain % of max mana as max ES

im sure theres many more im missing, but the chaos roll alone is like 3-4ex so get whatever you can afford
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Im still open to suggestions on the last link in my cyclone setup. I really liked soulrend but it noticably slows down your cyclone, even in The Stampede but I am pretty sure shock nova shocks, now to be fair Crazy could also be right and the shock duration could be miniscule and not worth it, ill wait for a more certain answer on that.

Have you tried another curse?

Annoint whispers of doom on your boots and put 6th link as curse, such as Enfeeble, which will be a great asset as you level to 100. Weigh that up against your chaos resists if you can get that elsewhere (such as flask).
"
brunowa wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Im still open to suggestions on the last link in my cyclone setup. I really liked soulrend but it noticably slows down your cyclone, even in The Stampede but I am pretty sure shock nova shocks, now to be fair Crazy could also be right and the shock duration could be miniscule and not worth it, ill wait for a more certain answer on that.

Annoint whispers of doom on your boots and put 6th link as curse, such as Enfeeble, which will be a great asset as you level to 100. Weigh that up against your chaos resists if you can get that elsewhere (such as flask).

Ya there have been a few times I considered using the boot annointment for whisper of doom and running 2 curses but the maim fit in perfect, I was just over-analyzing the whole thing honestly.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Ya there have been a few times I considered using the boot annointment for whisper of doom and running 2 curses but the maim fit in perfect, I was just over-analyzing the whole thing honestly.

You should just muck around with the slot and have some fun... Try things like ice nova, bladefall, summon skeletons, etc... Purely for the shits and giggles and the free extra effects ;)
Is Kingmaker really going to change my dps that much? My AG has virtually no damage. It is kind've sad. He is an aurabot for my zombies right now.
"
jordanpker wrote:
Is Kingmaker really going to change my dps that much? My AG has virtually no damage. It is kind've sad. He is an aurabot for my zombies right now.

That's exactly how we use him. He is simply an Aurabot.
"
You should just muck around with the slot and have some fun... Try things like ice nova, bladefall, summon skeletons, etc... Purely for the shits and giggles and the free extra effects ;)

Ya the one I really like honestly, and some others pm'd me about in game after they tried it too was Soulrend.

The only drawback is the animation causes massive lag, even if you have a good rig. It sucks b/c the spell seems really useful but between that and our 47 minions even my 500 dollar graphics card and SSD cry out.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 6, 2020, 7:53:43 PM
"
Korr4K wrote:
Maybe my question is stupid but why whould I swap Flesh and Stone out? Out Vuln.(which goes to the gloves)+Blas. and in Pride+Skitt.(?) with Enl. lvl4 and haste off I could run the new setup I think

You don't have to. I only mentioned Skitterbots because that's what I ran in my link, and I was comparing how much mana I had to how much mana I think you have. Skitterbots is 35, and Blasphemy is 35.

If you turn off Haste and turn on Pride, and swap Blasphemy -> Skitterbots, then your mana stays where it was, plus whatever else you had on (which would be Flesh and Stone, for one).

(I actually realized I was calculating wrong, and I didn't have my Victario's "equipped" in POB, so I wasn't accounting for an extra 30% reduction.)
I have the 6 Link Cyclone and decided to run Assassin's Mark as second curse with vulnerability and extra cruse in AG. I was using punishment but you almost never get the punisher buff in zombies since they don't get melee hit often to gain it, and that's the huge part of the dmg from that curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info