3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Korr4K wrote:
I'm running the classic speed version, I can clear all contents so I'm saving up for an headhunter but if I could buy some upgrades for cheap (around 10-20 ex) I would consider them

Edit: char is public now

I believe my Victario's link was Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Skitterbots, Vaal Haste, Enlighten 4 (which you need level 4 to do, otherwise you're 2% over). Skitterbots is the same reservation as Blasphemy, which you can drop for Flesh and Stone once you have the gloves. You should be able to fit Pride in too, unless I just can't do math.

Do you have Haste on? That might be where your mana's going. That's just there for Vaal Haste for slapping bosses.

It is one cause it can be, if I put it off I could run both Pride and Skitterbots, is the latter usefull? Never used it

I was also thiniking about Spiritual Aid, would it be worth it with this build? I'll just need 2 points to reach it
Any other good forms of mana reserved for this build?
Last edited by elltrain on Feb 6, 2020, 5:33:02 PM
Concerning Weapon Craft guide :

"For the Fortify route which gives 20% More Damage, you need to do the following:

1) Buy an Elder 2h Mace or Sword."

On poeaffix, we see "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Fortify" is not available for a 2H Mace.

And

Don't understand how we get : "Minions deal x% increased damage" with augments and alterations, always on poeaffx, we see that is a delve mod.

So, to craft 2h weapon with :

+1 socketed gems
minions deal x% damage

We need bound fossils ? if yes, with each resonator ?

And for the fortify weapon setup, mace don"t work anymore ?

Thx a lot for the build.
Hi everyone.

tried to get rid of my alberons warpath and chaos slammed these boots:

Any ideas how to proceed with it? My first idea was to bench craft life and the exalt it? but there might be a better solution?
"
metzrael wrote:
Concerning Weapon Craft guide :

"For the Fortify route which gives 20% More Damage, you need to do the following:

1) Buy an Elder 2h Mace or Sword."

On poeaffix, we see "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Fortify" is not available for a 2H Mace.

And

Don't understand how we get : "Minions deal x% increased damage" with augments and alterations, always on poeaffx, we see that is a delve mod.

So, to craft 2h weapon with :

+1 socketed gems
minions deal x% damage

We need bound fossils ? if yes, with each resonator ?

And for the fortify weapon setup, mace don"t work anymore ?

Thx a lot for the build.

Fortify is available on 2h maces, see here: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Two%20Hand%20Mace
I don't think poeaffix has been updated in quite a long time.

If you want to craft the minion damage variant, you would need either bound fossils or essences (Deafening Essence of Fear). You can only hit T1 minion damage with bound fossils, and it also enables the chance for you to get the "Auras from your Skills grant 4% increased Damage to you and Allies" suffix. Essences of Fear are definitely cheaper, but if you craft it yourself you're going to be spending between 5-7ex in crafting bench fees, so personally I'd go for T1.

If you want to craft the Fortify variant, everything is working as intended; just follow the guide on the first page.

You're either choosing Fortify OR Minion Damage; if you try to get both (which is possible with enough time and currency), you'll be missing out on gem levels from either +1 to Level of Socketed Gems or +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems.
"
Korr4K wrote:
It is one cause it can be, if I put it off I could run both Pride and Skitterbots, is the latter usefull? Never used it

I was also thiniking about Spiritual Aid, would it be worth it with this build? I'll just need 2 points to reach it

Skitterbots is roughly 20% increased damage from Shock and a bonus chill effect which slows enemy action speed, which can be nice.

Pride is definitely worth it, you'll notice that increase. If you're swapping from Flesh and Stone to Skitterbots, you won't really notice that, since it's only about a 5% increase. (Technically it's probably more than that since FnS is physical and Shock is global, which would also apply to Hatred)

Spiritual Aid isn't the worst, but for 2 points you could probably grab a jewel socket that would do a bit more for you.
Thanks you Sarclol for explanation !

Good luck everyone.
I'm in the market for a watcher's eye. Thinking about the chaos res/purity route.

Are any of the rolls mentioned below of value since we run Discipline?

Regenerate (1.5–2.5)% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline
+(5–8)% Chance to Block Spell Damage while affected by Discipline
(30–40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline
+(20–30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
(20–30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

And if we have vuln on gloves, does ''Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride'' is of added value on a watchers eye?
"
Brobbert wrote:
I'm in the market for a watcher's eye. Thinking about the chaos res/purity route.

Are any of the rolls mentioned below of value since we run Discipline?

Regenerate (1.5–2.5)% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline
+(5–8)% Chance to Block Spell Damage while affected by Discipline
(30–40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline
+(20–30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
(20–30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

And if we have vuln on gloves, does ''Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride'' is of added value on a watchers eye?

I ended up selling my fancy one with Gain % of max mana as ES and pride/intimidate and went with this which I really like;

but the only must have is the chaos resist, there are many good secondary rolls, get whatevers in your budget that you like.

"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Korr4K wrote:

Skitterbots is roughly 20% increased damage from Shock and a bonus chill effect which slows enemy action speed, which can be nice.

Pride is definitely worth it, you'll notice that increase. If you're swapping from Flesh and Stone to Skitterbots, you won't really notice that, since it's only about a 5% increase. (Technically it's probably more than that since FnS is physical and Shock is global, which would also apply to Hatred)

Spiritual Aid isn't the worst, but for 2 points you could probably grab a jewel socket that would do a bit more for you.

Maybe my question is stupid but why whould I swap Flesh and Stone out? Out Vuln.(which goes to the gloves)+Blas. and in Pride+Skitt.(?) with Enl. lvl4 and haste off I could run the new setup I think
Last edited by Korr4K on Feb 6, 2020, 6:37:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info