3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

@Cyrom

Ya you guys were right, was just over thinking it, already changed it earlier;
If swapping vulnerability from the chest to the gloves, and also dropping blasphemy, what would be the best replacement? Pride is an option, then? I think I would probably be out of mana.. Also what hit would then proc vulnerability? Cyclone?
"

regular discipline is used in the builds. It is an important source of ES.

The build guide calls for a level 4 Enlighten to run that specific set of auras. Since you were trying to do it with a level 3, that was most likely your problem.
Thanks for the answers. I didnt mean that the problem in the build but just interested in all intermediate stages because it is not always possible to buy everything at the same time. And it's interesting to try everything by yourself although often is quite expensive lmao.

"

Here is how to install the fork version. It is very simple if you already have the regular version loaded

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
Ok ty, i will try it later.
Last edited by MahouSensou on Feb 6, 2020, 3:53:48 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
@Cyrom

Ya you guys were right, was just over thinking it, already changed it earlier;

You should pop in an Awakened Cast While Channeling. :^)
"
Korr4K wrote:
If swapping vulnerability from the chest to the gloves, and also dropping blasphemy, what would be the best replacement? Pride is an option, then? I think I would probably be out of mana.. Also what hit would then proc vulnerability? Cyclone?

Here is what I am running.

Vulnerability in gloves proced by Cyclone. Just spin through the enemies and all will be cursed.

In chest: Pride - Discipline - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Dread Banner - Enlighten Level 3

Always stay in blood stance for Flesh and Stone.
"
Korr4K wrote:

Any hit that you do will apply Vulnerability from gloves, so probably Cyclone.

Your characters are private, so I can't see what you're running currently; Pride is generally one of the auras you run anyway - what do you have instead?

Blasphemy is a 35% reduction, so you can fit in Skitterbots, Discipline, or Purity of Elements, which are all 35%; or Avian or Flesh and Stone, which are 25%.
Hey Guys,

thanks OP for the nice guide!! I'm level 94 right now, but Metamorph bosses in T16 maps need some time though.

So i want to upgrade my gear now. As there are so many posts in this thread every day, and the build/gear has changed since i last looked at it, i'm a bit lost, what to upgrade next. I would REALLY appreciate any help!!

Here is my gear: (alternatively this is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/BAiP5Mtn)
Spoiler

I have seen that now the Saqawals chest is used, but i would need an appropriate weapon to trigger it, right? I neither have the currency to buy or craft both of those items.

I'm sitting at 1.039 strength.. nearly everyone is sitting at 1.500+ and i also don't know how to improve it. I once had a "Brawn" jewel, but i increased my strength like max. 70 or something..

Are there any upgrades for me beyond 10+ exalted orbs to spend?

Any help and recommendation is welcome :)
thanks!
Last edited by Bisrob on Feb 6, 2020, 4:04:58 PM
"
Here is what I am running.

Vulnerability in gloves proced by Cyclone. Just spin through the enemies and all will be cursed.

In chest: Pride - Discipline - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Dread Banner - Enlighten Level 3

Always stay in blood stance for Flesh and Stone.

Do you know you have Maim on your golem, too? You could actually try something neat if you want to fiddle with colors and have the mana to spare (you might need Enlighten 4).

Pull Maim out of your gloves, swap Convocation into your chest in place of Dread Banner, and run Generosity-Dread Banner in your gloves. It's only about 1-2% more mana reserved, but it's a pretty nice increase for Impale.
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Korr4K wrote:

Any hit that you do will apply Vulnerability from gloves, so probably Cyclone.

Your characters are private, so I can't see what you're running currently; Pride is generally one of the auras you run anyway - what do you have instead?

Blasphemy is a 35% reduction, so you can fit in Skitterbots, Discipline, or Purity of Elements, which are all 35%; or Avian or Flesh and Stone, which are 25%.

I'm running the classic speed version, I can clear all contents so I'm saving up for an headhunter but if I could buy some upgrades for cheap (around 10-20 ex) I would consider them

Edit: char is public now
Last edited by Korr4K on Feb 6, 2020, 4:11:17 PM
"
Korr4K wrote:
I'm running the classic speed version, I can clear all contents so I'm saving up for an headhunter but if I could buy some upgrades for cheap (around 10-20 ex) I would consider them

Edit: char is public now

I believe my Victario's link was Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Skitterbots, Vaal Haste, Enlighten 4 (which you need level 4 to do, otherwise you're 2% over). Skitterbots is the same reservation as Blasphemy, which you can drop for Flesh and Stone once you have the gloves. You should be able to fit Pride in too, unless I just can't do math.

Do you have Haste on? That might be where your mana's going. That's just there for Vaal Haste for slapping bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info