3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
wiesiul wrote:

Hello Guys. What can I change in my build? I know about enchant but atm I don't have enough currency to buy Baron with enchant.

There is my POB: https://pastebin.com/Gy2szZrV

Thank You .

it's tough to run saqawals without Aul's. You would be better off using geofri's with your gear.
Guys how are discipline usually use? I bought a 6L Geofri's armor today, tried to run all auras like in tanky build and got an obvious problem - I have 1975 mana and a lvl 3 Enlighten. According to PoB all auras (including base (not vaal) discipline) requires about 1900 mana and a level 4 gemstone (with 1% unreserved mana). I can’t buy yet lvl 4 gemstone and my question is (it seems like someone asked a few pages ago): which auras\skills have higher priority? I can see two quick options for me now:
1) Remove Vulnerability and Blasphemy and get instead of this Flesh and Stone for example. But then there remains one empty armour socket and 1.5-2% unreserved mana. We can place here a Convocation, Flame Dash or Phase Run, but in this way we can strengthen only our golem which is much less valuable than damage aura. Perhaps a chaos golem will be useful (if we can summon two golems with AG at the same time)?
2) Dont use discipline (or use only vaal discipline, but we lose 1 armour socket - what the point?). Or maybe replace it with the Flesh and Stone again what will give us about 20-22% damage (quite a lot?). As a plus you dont need to buy a lvl 4 Enlighten for 5 ex.

How do you think is it worth?
"
Sarclol wrote:
For the record, the maim on Vulnerability is ONLY the slow.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maim

If thats the case ill just put Maim Support in the extra socket then.

"
Guys how are discipline usually use? I bought a 6L Geofri's armor today, tried to run all auras like in tanky build and got an obvious problem - I have 1975 mana and a lvl 3 Enlighten. According to PoB all auras (including base (not vaal) discipline) requires about 1900 mana and a level 4 gemstone (with 1% unreserved mana). I can’t buy yet lvl 4 gemstone and my question is (it seems like someone asked a few pages ago): which auras\skills have higher priority? I can see two quick options for me now:
1) Remove Vulnerability and Blasphemy and get instead of this Flesh and Stone for example. But then there remains one empty armour socket and 1.5-2% unreserved mana. We can place here a Convocation, Flame Dash or Phase Run, but in this way we can strengthen only our golem which is much less valuable than damage aura. Perhaps a chaos golem will be useful (if we can summon two golems with AG at the same time)?
2) Dont use discipline (or use only vaal discipline, but we lose 1 armour socket - what the point?). Or maybe replace it with the Flesh and Stone again what will give us about 20-22% damage (quite a lot?). As a plus you dont need to buy a lvl 4 Enlighten for 5 ex.

How do you think is it worth?

your profile is not public so it is hard to see what you are doing right or wrong.

Did you make sure you took the Sovereignty cluster on the tree?

I am running the following in the 6 link chest:

*Enlighten Level 3 - Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim

*Vulnerability curse is on my corrupted gloves.

I don't use any extra mana reservation besides the Sovereignty cluster on the tree.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 6, 2020, 2:37:14 PM
"
wiesiul wrote:

Hello Guys. What can I change in my build? I know about enchant but atm I don't have enough currency to buy Baron with enchant.

There is my POB: https://pastebin.com/Gy2szZrV

Thank You .

do you have the ability to run 2 curses?

If not, your gloves and your chest are competing against each other to see which curse will be used.

Most people have used the Vulnerability curse on the gloves and then removed Vuln-Blasphemy from the chest to open up space for another aura.

your biggest DPS boost will come from a level 4 Empower and a level 21 raise specter.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 6, 2020, 2:22:06 PM
"

your profile is not public so it is hard to see what you are doing right or wrong.

Did you make sure you took the Sovereignty cluster on the tree?

I am running the following in the 6 link chest:

*Enlighten Level 3 - Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim

*Vulnerability curse is on my corrupted gloves.

I don't use any extra mana reservation besides the Sovereignty cluster on the tree.
It's open now, sorry.

Yes I took everything exactly from the guide (newbie&tanky) trees and I think there is no problem, because even PoB shows -6% mana if Enlighten gem have only 3 lvl (I should have checked it first lol). I can’t buy 4 lvl gem yet (I need to buy 4 lvl empower first at least) so I think how to mapping until this moment. So far I left discipline in the socket yet (cause don’t want repaint it for flesh and stone) and for the free 22% mana I took aspect of the avian (which is not very effective with Geofri's, but let it be).

PS: checked the Impale damage vs 20 lvl minion damage stones - why PoB shows almost -30% DPS difference for Impale? Is it some kind of mistake? Looks terribly.

About the discipline - I was interested because in PoB skills it was inactive, unlike the Vaal Discipline. So I think maybe ONLY Vaal Discipline is commonly used in all builds? Thats why I decided ask about it cause I try it for the first time.

UPD: I decided to repaint the socket and use flesh and stone. Everything works fine and I have enough mana (about 80 ~1%) for active skills. I’ll leave it like that for now.
Last edited by MahouSensou on Feb 6, 2020, 3:27:39 PM
"
sjoensen wrote:
I tryed this build after a fail build, and I really like it, I have all the armor, gems and almost all jewels that are recomended.. but my problem is I get 1 hit killed vs bosses alot any tips ?

Your characters are currently hidden. You'll need to make these public so we can see your gear and tree in order to be able to help you.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
@Cyrom

Ya idk, we get a built in 20% chance to maim on hit with attacks anyways with the Vulnerability, I never really saw a dps loss when I dropped that, or from when I even ran flesh and stone linked with maim support.

Im sure it shows in PoB but again, I dont use it, so many people obsess over number crunching in there, I just dont see the need when we already kill everything in 3-5 seconds. Im just trying to be as tanky as possible to get these last 2 levels without losing exp.

Maim from vulnerability only does this: Maim is a debuff that applies 30% reduced movement speed on the affected target for 4 seconds. Maim Support gives the "enemies will then take increased physical damage" Since u are searching for a usefull 6th gem in ur Cyclone and i havent seen u use a gem yet that increases ur survivability but are putting a gem in there that has a 20% chance to shock wich gives u more dps aswell so why not just put Maim in there then?
"

About the discipline - I was interested because in PoB skills it was inactive, unlike the Vaal Discipline. So I think maybe ONLY Vaal Discipline is commonly used in all builds? Thats why I decided ask about it cause I try it for the first time.

UPD: I decided to repaint the socket and use flesh and stone. Everything works fine and I have enough mana (about 80 ~1%) for active skills. I’ll leave it like that for now.

regular discipline is used in the builds. It is an important source of ES.

The build guide calls for a level 4 Enlighten to run that specific set of auras. Since you were trying to do it with a level 3, that was most likely your problem.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 6, 2020, 3:37:14 PM
"

PS: checked the Impale damage vs 20 lvl minion damage stones - why PoB shows almost -30% DPS difference for Impale? Is it some kind of mistake? Looks terribly.

the standard version of POB does not calculate Impale. You need to use the fork version in case you are not already

Here is how to install the fork version. It is very simple if you already have the regular version loaded

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info