3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cyrom wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

thank you very much.

as you can see in my profile, i currently have withering step in my gloves. would you say withering step is better than generosity to support the banner?

Dread banner supported by generosity gives more dps then just dread banner and withering step according to PoB.

Do you use Flame Dash? I would move withering step to your ring if you want to use Generosity and remove flame dash. Or alternatively remove summon holy relic.

Remember it's not just DPS that counts... you want movespeed and elusive buff so I would prioritise withering step in there.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 6, 2020, 8:52:17 AM
i use flamedash just for quality of life. holy relic really makes me feel more safe, so i will give switching out flamedash a chance, thank you very much.

i recently switched to a way more defensive approach, since each of my 17 zombies is at 360k impale dps with only pride and banner as offensive auras.

in PoB (just installed the fork for the first time...) we only set withered stacks to 6, right?

edit: one more question regarding PoB: i have 5%chance to shock from Holy Dominion Passive, wich i need for my 15% str lethal pride.
as i see it, this only applies to my cyclones, so what do i configure in PoB fork for this?
Last edited by paranoiah on Feb 6, 2020, 9:03:54 AM
"
paranoiah wrote:

edit: one more question regarding PoB: i have 5%chance to shock from Holy Dominion Passive, wich i need for my 15% str lethal pride.
as i see it, this only applies to my cyclones, so what do i configure in PoB fork for this?

you don't configure it because you don't shock. for one, you have no lightning damage to even proc a shock. and two, you deal no way near enough dmg to ever shock, even if you did deal some lightning damage
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

you don't configure it because you don't shock. for one, you have no lightning damage to even proc a shock. and two, you deal no way near enough dmg to ever shock, even if you did deal some lightning damage

allright, thank you! i should read up on basic PoE mechanics!
"
paranoiah wrote:
i use flamedash just for quality of life. holy relic really makes me feel more safe, so i will give switching out flamedash a chance, thank you very much.

i recently switched to a way more defensive approach, since each of my 17 zombies is at 360k impale dps with only pride and banner as offensive auras.

in PoB (just installed the fork for the first time...) we only set withered stacks to 6, right?

If you want to apply the shock debuff to increase enemie's damage taken you have to run Summon Skitterbots (35% mana reserved) or run something similar to me in your cyclone link;

"
paranoiah wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

the best way to shock in this build if you want is by using Skitterbots.

If you use skitterbots, then you can add 20 to shock effect in POB Fork's configuration.
"
paranoiah wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

in short, you need to deal large amounts of lightning damage to hit the max shock effectiveness. crits with lightning damage always shock, non-crits go by the shock chance. the minimum is 0.2% of the enemies max hp in a hit, but that will only be 1% effectiveness of shock, which is basically useless. max effectiveness of 50% shock requires hits of 10% of the enemies hp, something which you will never achieve with this build, especially on bosses.

so for example, shaper has 74m HP. to fully shock him you need to deal 7.4m lightning damage in one hit. but he also has 50% lightning resist so without pen you'll need double that. you probably deal about 3 damage per cyclone so it will never happen. only way around this is via skitterbots, or elementalist/scion ascendency
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

If you want to apply the shock debuff to increase enemie's damage taken you have to run Summon Skitterbots (35% mana reserved) or run something similar to me in your cyclone link;

i could replace my fortify with shock nova and finally get a kingmaker for the fortify defensive buff.. with shocknova, i can set "Effect of Shock" to 15 in PoB fork? that would be an insane dps improvement.
"
paranoiah wrote:

Actually, looking at your necromancer you run almost an identical variant to me, have you ever tried switching to the;

It will let you drop your movement skill all together opening more sockets and you can then super sayian that relic that you like (I love mine too);

Not to mention you will get a free 2nd annointment and cyclone at 150% movement speed, also removes the need for a speed flask.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 6, 2020, 9:34:04 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

pretty sure you won't be shocking with that setup. you are not dealing anywhere enough damage in a single hit for it proc. maybe against trash mobs with super low base hp you might hit the minimum effectiveness of 1% (which is useless), but any kind of elite or boss has too much hp for you to apply anything
Last edited by crazypearce on Feb 6, 2020, 9:36:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info