3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
CptAdam wrote:
Thank you so much for this build, it's really been great going from a self-cast Arc build to this!

I've been upgrading gear for a while now, but are still very far from the DPS that seems to be appropriate for this build, and am not sure which way to go from here. I'm following the balanced setup with Saqawal's nest right now, as this seems like it strikes a good balance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CptAdam/characters?characterName=Crowdsurfing

At the moment, I'm contemplating either getting a new weapon (trying the weapon crafting guide you posted), or getting another belt. A different option might be investing in some % quality on my gems.

What I would really like some feedback on, is in which direction I should go to get some changes major to my damage, as it seems to be low at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Upgrade your weapon, you can also add quite a bit of strength using some minor changes to the skill tree that Crazypearce originally discovered in the conversion to CI, they are still great for hybrid builds.

Basically you use 3 Efficient Training Jewels, top, left, right, top provides 94 strength, and the right provides 74 strength, and the left provides 74 strength, assuming they are max value jewels.

You then use a Might of the Meek jewel in the bottom left corner and this adds 150 strength. You can easily see the changes by viewing my skill tree, I went back to a hyrbrid spec so it will be less confusing to view mine.

The gentlemen still playing full CI use a very large amount of jewels in the tree so it can be overwhelming at first to see.

Thank you for the feedback! - I'll try my hands at crafting a better weapon first then :)
Hey, got my Lethal Pride. I got 2 nodes with 5% strength (redemption and righteous army) and rest is utterly shit. Is that an okey roll or what should i aim for?
Last edited by Nimin1 on Feb 6, 2020, 6:13:44 AM
"
Nimin1 wrote:
Hey, got my Lethal Pride. I got 2 nodes with 5% strength (redemption and righteous army) and rest is utterly shit. Is that an okey roll or what should i aim for?

That's perfect. It's what I use.

You can go for more if you want but it's a luxury not a necessity.
is withering step only used due to withering ememies in combination with grave intentions that gives unholy might?

if so, since channeling cyclone removes the buffs on the summoner itself, do we have to constantly cast it to apply it to enemies?
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Tirandill wrote:
@Crazypearse is it worth replacing The Baron with 40% zombie damage for resuce mana reserved on flash and stone? Can get 3 passive points with that but is it still worth it?

P.S still looking for a lethal pride with 20% str well placed

Probably. Zombie dmg helm is overrated, I think a dps wheel will sim better. Not at a pc to check though so you will nerd to sim it

I think that with the speed build you'll end up with 100% mana reserved, at least one of the three passive nodes should be mantained
"
paranoiah wrote:
is withering step only used due to withering ememies in combination with grave intentions that gives unholy might?

if so, since channeling cyclone removes the buffs on the summoner itself, do we have to constantly cast it to apply it to enemies?

Yes, predominantly from the Chaos damage from Spirit Offering.

And yes, you need to reapply... but keep in mind enemies (eg bosses) are withered as soon as they enter your radius... so you just need to wither once on a boss and then cyclone away and he will remain withered for 3 seconds.

When mapping, that's why we want to just run through packs instead of cycloning into them, because the cycloning stops withering step, ultimately slowing us down.
hi there.

I not play some league so my necro goes in standard. It was based not on Baron helmet, but simply to zombie physical and i play with pleasure with really few currency that build.

Now with the nerf i am not able to delve at 250 deep too ( ...).

Can i reset all my passive tree for free, and i have some items on other my Pg (victario with 6 socket/5l for example, etc)

i use this items, can i play this build at not full power but again with player using the most of them? Ty in advance and sorry for my bad english

Hi guys,

I have a question about the balanced version with aspect of Avian. Sadly I dont have Aul's Uprising with pride mana no reservation. How to squeeze Hatred, Dread Banner and Pride ? to this set up ? Important to add I wont be using Purity of elements since i dont have watchers eye for it. Please help :) Is it possible?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

And yes, you need to reapply... but keep in mind enemies (eg bosses) are withered as soon as they enter your radius... so you just need to wither once on a boss and then cyclone away and he will remain withered for 3 seconds.

When mapping, that's why we want to just run through packs instead of cycloning into them, because the cycloning stops withering step, ultimately slowing us down.

thank you very much.

as you can see in my profile, i currently have withering step in my gloves. would you say withering step is better than generosity to support the banner?

activating withering step in PoB does not seem to make a difference

Last edited by paranoiah on Feb 6, 2020, 8:42:58 AM
"
paranoiah wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

thank you very much.

as you can see in my profile, i currently have withering step in my gloves. would you say withering step is better than generosity to support the banner?

Dread banner supported by generosity gives more dps then just dread banner and withering step according to PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info