3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

After trying it... Honestly the Aspect of the Spider feels a lot better I actually can tell the utility that gives and the dmg feels better also.
Just had elder kill my guardian with stitched demon. I didn't realize that was a thing. RIP EX.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
After trying it... Honestly the Aspect of the Spider feels a lot better I actually can tell the utility that gives and the dmg feels better also.

I did benefit long time from spider in conjunction with sand stance, it felt very safe. Later I dropped both of them, because spider doesnt benefit from enlighten and for 25-30 reserved mana there are better options. Even purity of elements+ minion ring is higher dps or precision occasionally.
Can we get an update on the golem build? thanks.
Hello fellow summoners,

I just wanted to thank brunowa for the amazing guide and all the people that reply on all the questions asked on this thread, it helped me allot to understand the build.

I just finished a sirus on awakener 8.
I've messed it up ones (died 1 time) during the phase he spawns a ball and because i'm a dimwit and didn't notice it and run from it :p
I think i would done even better if i used my 20/20 minion damage instead of feeding frenzy lol, forgot to swap it.

Greetings Silthex
Will try, thx guys!
Hey guys does the haste aura provide a good boost to minion dps?
Question so i hit prefix +1 Socket and Minion dmg 63% on the weapon im crafting on Coronal Maul. Would this be fine to "Prefix cant be change" and craft the other mods? or should i keep trying ? This is the first one ive hit in a lot of bound fossils
"
TehOzzy wrote:
Question so i hit prefix +1 Socket and Minion dmg 63% on the weapon im crafting on Coronal Maul. Would this be fine to "Prefix cant be change" and craft the other mods? or should i keep trying ? This is the first one ive hit in a lot of bound fossils

Too low dmg, not worth investment. Use sanctified fossil with bound in 2 socket resonator.
So I think I've finally finished my gearing. I don't think I can do much better here without investing a TON into gear. I crafted a strength/attributes necklace and got lucky with rolled strength, which combined with new strength rings and a thread of hope/lethal pride got me to 1800. Now I just need to finish my challenges and I'm good. Thanks for the guide, was definitely the best build I played all season.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info