3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Gollee wrote:
"
nachho23 wrote:
which setup is better, tank or speed?

Think its upto what you prefer, im playing tank but running the 50% boots, simple way and doing great, even running skeletons on the chest atm just to test some things. Melting stuff! Wouldnt mind more strength but very happy where im at.

Felt like I just wrote a book, Sorry for the long answer.. Had to tell my exp with the build. 😁

why don't you use pride?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
mangalower wrote:
"

PS: OMG, you can really find weapons with fortify, 100% minions damage and +1 socketed gemstones lvl (costs 40 ex - link) but it seems like u can't add "up to 3 Crafted Modifiers", so in any case you lose 1 level of gemstones. But I thought it was mutually exclusive mods. Seriously how bad I am in this game? Lol.

Minion damage + fortify
~ 1 mirror

Ikr, its tempting to Vaal this
but I can already picture how that will end and its most likely with me rage quitting.

I wouldn't vaal that because when you vaal you want to hit Level 10 Fortify.

It's best to vaal a +minion damage weapon so you can potentially get both the minion damage and the fortify rolls!
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
Do you think this build is going to be nerfed into oblivion next patch?

I started late and I would really like to push it far in another league.

People were scared of the same thing back in 3.8 and GGG nerfed us hardcore... but we still kickass ;D

There will definitely be some kind of nerf.. last time they hit Zombies directly. This time they will probably hit the Necro ascendencies and Spirit Offering and perhaps even the Baron itself.
"
CptAdam wrote:
Thank you so much for this build, it's really been great going from a self-cast Arc build to this!

I've been upgrading gear for a while now, but are still very far from the DPS that seems to be appropriate for this build, and am not sure which way to go from here. I'm following the balanced setup with Saqawal's nest right now, as this seems like it strikes a good balance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CptAdam/characters?characterName=Crowdsurfing

At the moment, I'm contemplating either getting a new weapon (trying the weapon crafting guide you posted), or getting another belt. A different option might be investing in some % quality on my gems.

What I would really like some feedback on, is in which direction I should go to get some changes major to my damage, as it seems to be low at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

The weapon will be the biggest and most impactful upgrade for you.
Hello again, I was messing around with things and wonder if without Saqawal's Nest,Aspect of the Spider is a better option over Avian. Since the buff of Avian are only up few seconds but Spider give always 15% increased dmg in boss fight and methamorphs and in maps can give an extra layer of defense with the slow from hinder.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Feb 5, 2020, 6:32:50 PM
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Guys gotta ask... Tried to make an amu for my CI build, but failed ofc..
Result:

still worth some? Or should i annul and pray for cast% to get recked?

Or maybe: block suffix, scour, multimod

You'll loosa dmg as extra but you'll be able to craft 20% energy shield § flat ES which will leave on open prefix.

Not sure, it worth it but let us know.
Finally bought 6L mace with Fortify and the Aspect of the Avian (14 exs lol) but screwed up again - I saw a bunch of necromancers which are running with Fortify permanently so I expected the same, but in fact minions get fortify only during a melee attack for a short time and not all at the same time (in gem's description appeared line about getting Fortify by minions during a melee attacks). Probably before I saw the Fortify buff effect from AG?

PS: ran a couple of T16 maps and that build is amazing. Even though map clear speed has changed not much the bosses die in a few seconds and this is only the beginning of the main build (just weapon with +impale and buffs).
Last edited by MahouSensou on Feb 5, 2020, 7:20:25 PM
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Guys gotta ask... Tried to make an amu for my CI build, but failed ofc..
Result:

still worth some? Or should i annul and pray for cast% to get recked?

If you're going to do anything, lock suffixes and scour. None of your prefixes are useful if you're going to use it with this build (you can craft life back on later, nbd). From there, if you want to yolo annul, go for it. 33% chance, then you can either multimod or craft strength and slam repeatedly.

If you manage to hit the annul and want to slam, I'd highly recommend using Intrinsic Catalysts to bump up the quality, which will slightly affect the weighting of mods and slightly increase the chance that you hit either Strength or Attributes.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 5, 2020, 7:23:21 PM
"
Osgili4th wrote:
Hello again, I was messing around with things and wonder if without Saqawal's Nest,Aspect of the Spider is a better option over Avian. Since the buff of Avian are only up few seconds but Spider give always 15% increased dmg in boss fight and methamorphs and in maps can give an extra layer of defense with the slow from hinder.

Yes, I don't recommend Avian unless you have Saqawals.

Other options are better such as Spider like you mentioned, or simply flesh and stone freeing up the suffix or picking a few extra reduced mana nodes and adding skitterbots, as examples.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Osgili4th wrote:

Yes, I don't recommend Avian unless you have Saqawals.

Other options are better such as Spider like you mentioned, or simply flesh and stone freeing up the suffix or picking a few extra reduced mana nodes and adding skitterbots, as examples.

Thanks for answer! I currently have Pride, Flesh and Stone with Maim, Purity of Elements and Dread Banner with the option for an Aspect. I was using Avian but today I was thinking about Spider as superior option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info