3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
nachho23 wrote:
which setup is better, tank or speed?

When you try the speed one you can't go back, running that fast is priceless.. and you die only when there are things that one shots you, which would probably kill you anyway even with some more ehp
Metamorph league prices look unbalanced. Standard market is going down unfortunately. I am afraid everyone did learn until now how to craft weapons. I was selling weapons around 25-30 Exalted before, since 5 days couldn't sell one for 18ex.

Hi, i have a question.What variation of the build is best for blight maps(to be able to do t16 ones)? Im not interesed in bosses, just 80% blight maps and rest mapping.Atm i use the chest with avian buff, because im afraid if i go geoffey i lose the dps i need in blight and also i made a 5 link skeletons in the ring, so i need to think a bit before i improve boots and belt so i can can res.

P.s , i cant afford 21 spectre and zombie atm(got unlucky on vall at 3 of each so far).

Any tips or help is gladly apreciate in improving my tree or gear for just doing blight maps.I just started like 3-4 weeks ago and i dont know that much
Last edited by metalx on Feb 5, 2020, 2:25:09 PM
"
Korr4K wrote:
"
nachho23 wrote:

When you try the speed one you can't go back, running that fast is priceless.. and you die only when there are things that one shots you, which would probably kill you anyway even with some more ehp

and in damage?
"
JCOH35 wrote:

The only thing up in the air for me at this point is 1 socket in my cyclone link, im still trying different things.

I really liked soulrend but it slowed my cyclone down too much, going to try spell cascade probally next to make more corpses, have increased AoE in atm, didnt care for molten shell and steelskin, well see.

What do you want exactly from 6th link?
I was using arc and it was satisfying once u start chaining 5+ times. You start cursing mobs from a distance and with your str and lightning bonus on the ring they will probably be shocked too. So you can drop skitterbots. I stopped using it later because rerolling for elemental reflect is necessary.
Steelskin, molten shell or ic have cooldown so they dont work properly. CWDT is better for ic.
"
"
JCOH35 wrote:

(yes, forgot, using lethal pride to answer your question)
Btw about lethal pride - how does it even work? I looked a lot of guides and still could not understand. Someone says that the number in the description (warriors count?) means the rolls you will receive, someone says that everything is random and the tree modes are determined when you use it for the first time. Maybe there is some good guide with detailed information?

Lethal Pride randomly assigns one of its passives to each Notable node as a bonus. You can find the full list of them on the wiki, I think.

The number (warriors killed under...) is the seed of the item, and which passive is assigned to which Notable is unique to that seed. If you have two Lethal Prides with the same seed, then both jewels will have identical passives on every node on the tree.

The only difference would be the General, which only changes what Keystone passives are - which isn't really used in this build.

"
metalx wrote:
Hi, i have a question.What variation of the build is best for blight maps(to be able to do t16 ones)? Im not interesed in bosses, just 80% blight maps and rest mapping.Atm i use the chest with avian buff, because im afraid if i go geoffey i lose the dps i need in blight and also i made a 5 link skeletons in the ring, so i need to think a bit before i improve boots and belt so i can can res.

P.s , i cant afford 21 spectre and zombie atm(got unlucky on vall at 3 of each so far).

Any tips or help is gladly apreciate in improving my tree or gear for just doing blight maps.I just started like 3-4 weeks ago and i dont know that much

Any variation of the build will crush T16 blighted maps, provided you're comfortably doing T16 maps already. They're mostly about building properly.

"
nachho23 wrote:
"
Korr4K wrote:
"
nachho23 wrote:

and in damage?

The speed setup with Victario's Influence naturally has more room for damage auras, and therefore will do more damage at the cost of durability. There's a point where it's overkill, though.
@Cruonit

I dropped my extra dps aura a week or so back, dont run skitterbots or flesh and stone anymore.

I took Crazypearce's advice and went with the cannot change suffixs / scouring route to get that lightning damage off and got a mid tier ES roll.

So for now I am using that one to house my banner and I have another one im currently rolling when I have extra $ chasing that perfect roll,

Asfar as the 6th link goes just utility, even at A8 I instantly delete everything and the supposed 1 shots people always mention dont kill me and trust me, im bad, its not me doing a humble brag, im really not good at this or any keyboard/mouse game.

I have horrible fingers and wrists in rl from playing these damn games since I was 16, im 40 now, and my reaction time is just crap. That being said with the tweaks I made to my necro I can safely do all the content and not be susceptible to the nonsense b/c when I began playing this build, I would get wrecked from a screen away or from metamorph bosses pretty regularly.

Even when I went full CI I would die 2-3 times a day. This is by far the most comfortable I have been playing necromancer. All my resistances including chaos are over-capped, I get fortify from my AG plus an additional 8% physical mitigation from infused channeling which really helps, and I play with over 18k EHP.

Imo the thing that sets it apart is the holy relic, its something I saw Brunowa using that I copied and its just amazing. The extra damage and regen it provides is crazy and aside from the people in the thread that typically copy mine, no-one else is really using it.

My 2 favorite overall things are The Stampede and the Summon Holy Relic.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 5, 2020, 2:41:27 PM
1. I can do t16 normal ones , so that means i can do blight t16 too?
2.Is need to change anything in my tree to improve?
3.Do u need grant avian skill on something so the buffs on chest to work right?

"Any variation of the build will crush T16 blighted maps, provided you're comfortably doing T16 maps already. They're mostly about building properly.
"
Can u put me in right direction?
Last edited by metalx on Feb 5, 2020, 2:47:01 PM
@jcoh35
We are close To each other agewise, I am 36 atm and get distracted easily.
Things die anyway and I am looking for utlity too. I went using bow and quiver but cant delve darkness without cyclone. I guess its more about trying different things because it starts To be boring after a while.
Arc was fun, blade Vortex may be fun too.
"
nachho23 wrote:
"
Korr4K wrote:
"
nachho23 wrote:

and in damage?

It is the one with the greater dps but you only have around 8-9k ehp. It is also perfect for smart delving at around 450

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info