3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Osgili4th wrote:
With Forify 1 is expensive, but with increased minion damage you can get ones for 8-9ex with high rolls, most of them are corrupted, since people is trying to get Fortify 10 corruption, good deals with maces can be found.
Why 19 exs and above? For example weapon with +1 socketed gems and fortify 1 level costs about 10-11 ex (trade link), with +1 level, fortify and aspect of the avian about 12-13 exs (look at this pro crafters), not 19 exs and higher. Or am I missing something? The prices of good belts scares me much more lol.

By the way, in continuation of my question about what is better - 100% increase zombies damage or level 1 fortify - PoB shows approximately the same damage (if you remove "increased #% minions damage" mod from the weapon and manually add level 1 fortify it will show about the same 20.6% DPS).

I worry about it because I'm not sure that I will like tanky build and buying another weapon for balanced biuld will be quite expensive. So if the fortify gives the same damage or even higher, then I will buy it with the Aspect of the Avian mod and try later another build too.

PS
By the way, literally now I understand why my damage is about 20% lower than it should be - I placed a raise zombie gemstone in armor instead of weapon so why it did not add 2 more levels, therefore there is such a drop in DPS. Jesus Christ I'm so stupid
Last edited by MahouSensou on Feb 5, 2020, 12:04:24 PM
"
Dhrakken wrote:
"
Gollee wrote:
"
Dhrakken wrote:
Great and fun build! But my god, 19 ex for one of those fancy mallets right now!

Damn, what kind of a weapon for 19ex?

This is the cheapest I found at 19ex:

Brood Ruin Coronal Maul2 days ago
Level: 69 Strength: 220 ilvl: 83 Max sockets: 6 (6)
6% increased Area of Effect
+1 to Level of Socketed GemsP1
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill??
Minions deal 101% increased Damage??
craftedCan have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
crafted+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
craftedMinions have 26% increased Attack Speed
craftedMinions have 26% increased Cast Speed
total: Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill
total: Minions deal 101% increased Damage

holy smokes. Almost the identical stats minus Avian is going for around 8-10ex.

Is the Avian aura instead of say Flesh and Stone really worth almost 10ex?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 5, 2020, 11:56:24 AM
"
"
Osgili4th wrote:
With Forify 1 is expensive, but with increased minion damage you can get ones for 8-9ex with high rolls, most of them are corrupted, since people is trying to get Fortify 10 corruption, good deals with maces can be found.
Why 19 exs and above? For example weapon with +1 socketed gems and fortify 1 level costs about 10-11 ex (trade link), with +1 level, fortify and aspect of the avian about 12-13 exs (look at this pro crafters), not 19 exs and higher. Or am I missing something? The prices of good belts scares me much more lol.

By the way, in continuation of my question about what is better - 100% increase zombies damage or level 1 fortify - PoB shows approximately the same damage (if you remove "increased #% minions damage" mod from the weapon and manually add level 1 fortify it will show about the same 20.6% DPS).

I worry about it because I'm not sure that I will like tanky build and buying another weapon for balanced biuld will be quite expensive. So if the fortify gives the same damage or even higher, then I will buy it with the Aspect of the Avian mod and try later another build too.

PS
By the way, literally now I understand why my damage is about 20% lower than it should be - I placed a raise zombie gemstone in armor instead of weapon so why it did not add 2 more levels, therefore there is such a drop in DPS. Jesus Christ I'm so stupid

Doesn't look like those have the PRO "Minions deal 101% increased Damage" on it which is pretty important I think.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Hey I had a quick question.
My weapon has aspect of the avian and if I activate it I can't get all my auras (with enlighten level 4 and passive cluster). which auras should I prioritize?
thanks
This build has been incredible.

I came back from PoE from a long break and it was so refreshing to have a straightforward build with options to smash content.

I've got the build kinda where I want it but was debating what to do next - I have about 2.5 ex to spend and was curious if anyone could give me advice on things I'm doing wrong or what I should do?

I wanted to go for auras but I think I need enlighten 4 and it's too expensive right now. Do I need enlighten 4 or does enlighten 3 work?

Anyway, THANKS!
Ok posting this for clarification b/c there seemed to be some question last night;

Awakened Lv 8 Conqueror
Full Tank Spec / No extra dps aura
Pride / Discipline / Purity of Elements / Dread Banner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9at04iKKlIg&feature=youtu.be

Play the build anyway you like, its insanely versatile, but if you are mechanically challenged like me or just lazy feel free to copy my version.

It will let you play one handed safely without the need to micro manage flasks or any movement skill and the dps is instanteous while providing all the safety of a full tank spec.
Has it been determined which weapon provides the most damage? Maul or temple staff?
"
Dhrakken wrote:

Doesn't look like those have the PRO "Minions deal 101% increased Damage" on it which is pretty important I think.
Is it possible to have both fortify and minion damage in mods at the same time? Сan I have a link with an example of weapons with mods for 19 exs to compare them?

PS: it was a "pro" joke. Just noticed that several people selling about 80% of all this type weapons.
"

It depends on how much +#% damage to minions you have, from my testing if your base value is around 500 the two weapons have the same impact, if less it is better +#% minion damage (with 5% chance of double dmg), if more it is better Fortify lvl1
Last edited by Korr4K on Feb 5, 2020, 12:23:07 PM
"
"
Dhrakken wrote:

Is it possible to have both fortify and minion damage in mods at the same time? Сan I have a link with an example of weapons with mods for 19 exs to compare them?

PS: it was a "pro" joke. Just noticed that several people selling about 80% of all this type weapons.

Dont get too hung up on the "tank" wording in regards to the build variations.

Take 20 seconds and watch this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9at04iKKlIg

Does that look like tank dps?

Thats an A8 Conqueror being deleted in roughly 4 seconds in the full tank spec with the fortify weapon and no extra dps auras. Only Pride, Discipline, Purity of Elements and a Banner.

The build is so insanely strong that you just need to focus on lv30 zombies, everything else is extra.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 5, 2020, 12:43:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info