3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Korr4K wrote:

It depends on how much +#% damage to minions you have, from my testing if your base value is around 500 the two weapons have the same impact, if less it is better +#% minion damage (with 5% chance of double dmg), if more it is better Fortify lvl1
Seems like you're right - I tried to shift the basic values a little and for balanced build canceling fortify shows about -16.6% DPS instead of 20.6%, and mods 100% damage and 4% double damage shows about +3.6% over fortify or 21.6% total, very interesting. Thanks for the answer.

PS: OMG, you can really find weapons with fortify, 100% minions damage and +1 socketed gemstones lvl (costs 40 ex - link) but it seems like u can't add "up to 3 Crafted Modifiers", so in any case you lose 1 level of gemstones. But I thought it was mutually exclusive mods. Seriously how bad I am in this game? Lol.

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Does that look like tank dps?

Not at all (xD) but a balanced build supposedly has almost 60% more damage. And how much eHP do you have? Using Lethal Pride?

Anyway I still want to try both builds. That is why I want to buy weapon with Fortify and Aspect of the Avian and dont buy one more weapon if their damage is about the same (fortify vs %minions damage).
Last edited by MahouSensou on Feb 5, 2020, 1:22:50 PM
Np, I encourage people to try different specs, I have tried multiple hybrid ones and even full CI myself.

EHP wise I have over 18k, over 1.8k STR for the 17th zombie, I could easily break 2k but I dont use any crafted STR boots or Alberons, and I dont use a crafted amulet, just the astramentis.

The only thing up in the air for me at this point is 1 socket in my cyclone link, im still trying different things.

I really liked soulrend but it slowed my cyclone down too much, going to try spell cascade probally next to make more corpses, have increased AoE in atm, didnt care for molten shell and steelskin, well see.

(yes, forgot, using lethal pride to answer your question)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 5, 2020, 1:41:56 PM
jk
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 5, 2020, 1:36:05 PM
which setup is better, tank or speed?
Do you think this build is going to be nerfed into oblivion next patch?

I started late and I would really like to push it far in another league.
"

PS: OMG, you can really find weapons with fortify, 100% minions damage and +1 socketed gemstones lvl (costs 40 ex - link) but it seems like u can't add "up to 3 Crafted Modifiers", so in any case you lose 1 level of gemstones. But I thought it was mutually exclusive mods. Seriously how bad I am in this game? Lol.

Minion damage + fortify
~ 1 mirror
"
mangalower wrote:
"

Minion damage + fortify
~ 1 mirror

Ikr, its tempting to Vaal this
but I can already picture how that will end and its most likely with me rage quitting.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 5, 2020, 2:02:31 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
mangalower wrote:
"

Minion damage + fortify
~ 1 mirror

Ikr, its tempting to Vaal this
but I can already picture how that will end and its most likely with me rage quitting.

it was first and only fortify from 15 double corrupt altar tray
Last edited by mangalower on Feb 5, 2020, 2:09:04 PM
Ya thats really nice. Im sure its the same for everyone but I have very specific rng on vaal orbs.

I have absurdly high success on corrupting curses onto gloves but I have a 100% brick rate on all efficient training and brawn jewels, of the 35+ ive tried ive converted every single one to a trash rare, its crazy.
"
JCOH35 wrote:

(yes, forgot, using lethal pride to answer your question)
Btw about lethal pride - how does it even work? I looked a lot of guides and still could not understand. Someone says that the number in the description (warriors count?) means the rolls you will receive, someone says that everything is random and the tree modes are determined when you use it for the first time. Maybe there is some good guide with detailed information?
"
mangalower wrote:
Minion damage + fortify
~ 1 mirror
OMG, this weapon is pretty hot lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info