3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How are folks getting 5 spectres and 16 zombies?? I have lvl 21 raise zombie and lvl 21 raise spectre and I can only canst 4/15.
"
Gollee wrote:
First Sirus awakening 8 kill just now, love this build so much! The fortify + avian weapon was the best buy! <3

congrats! You have nice looking gear. With the inflation in the weapons cost, I am giving up hope of ever affording one.

I did notice you have the oddest collection of flasks I have seen in anyone's build (2 life, 1 mana, 1 speed, and Rotgut). Is there a reason you use that group?
"
Kwahn wrote:
How are folks getting 5 spectres and 16 zombies?? I have lvl 21 raise zombie and lvl 21 raise spectre and I can only canst 4/15.

no one can get 5 zombies. That is left over from the previous leagues. See the faq. 4 is the correct amount for 3.9

16 Zombies comes from getting to 1500 strength. 15 zombies is very common (1200 strength) and some can push their strength to the 1500 threshold to get another zombie.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 5, 2020, 9:32:27 AM
Thank you so much for this build, it's really been great going from a self-cast Arc build to this!

I've been upgrading gear for a while now, but are still very far from the DPS that seems to be appropriate for this build, and am not sure which way to go from here. I'm following the balanced setup with Saqawal's nest right now, as this seems like it strikes a good balance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CptAdam/characters?characterName=Crowdsurfing

At the moment, I'm contemplating either getting a new weapon (trying the weapon crafting guide you posted), or getting another belt. A different option might be investing in some % quality on my gems.

What I would really like some feedback on, is in which direction I should go to get some changes major to my damage, as it seems to be low at the moment.

Thanks in advance.
"
CptAdam wrote:
Thank you so much for this build, it's really been great going from a self-cast Arc build to this!

I've been upgrading gear for a while now, but are still very far from the DPS that seems to be appropriate for this build, and am not sure which way to go from here. I'm following the balanced setup with Saqawal's nest right now, as this seems like it strikes a good balance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CptAdam/characters?characterName=Crowdsurfing

At the moment, I'm contemplating either getting a new weapon (trying the weapon crafting guide you posted), or getting another belt. A different option might be investing in some % quality on my gems.

What I would really like some feedback on, is in which direction I should go to get some changes major to my damage, as it seems to be low at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Upgrade your weapon, you can also add quite a bit of strength using some minor changes to the skill tree that Crazypearce originally discovered in the conversion to CI, they are still great for hybrid builds.

Basically you use 3 Efficient Training Jewels, top, left, right, top provides 94 strength, and the right provides 74 strength, and the left provides 74 strength, assuming they are max value jewels.

You then use a Might of the Meek jewel in the bottom left corner and this adds 150 strength. You can easily see the changes by viewing my skill tree, I went back to a hyrbrid spec so it will be less confusing to view mine.

The gentlemen still playing full CI use a very large amount of jewels in the tree so it can be overwhelming at first to see.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 5, 2020, 9:52:30 AM
"
"
Gollee wrote:
First Sirus awakening 8 kill just now, love this build so much! The fortify + avian weapon was the best buy! <3

congrats! You have nice looking gear. With the inflation in the weapons cost, I am giving up hope of ever affording one.

I did notice you have the oddest collection of flasks I have seen in anyone's build (2 life, 1 mana, 1 speed, and Rotgut). Is there a reason you use that group?

Thanks! Haha, i went with 2 HP flasks for sirus since i can't life leech so used it for maximum safety ;D Wasnt even needed. Ive been sloppy with flasks otherwise, usually go with Freeze immune & Bleed, chaos resist & Basalt flask ;)

Aye, i went all out on selling stuff so managed to get myself the weapon, it's insane.. 11.5ex, brutal. Never bought a weapon that expensive before.

So many edits.. I must say though, i had a simple 6 link with minion damage before, and did very well with it so! :)
Last edited by Gollee on Feb 5, 2020, 10:56:10 AM
Great and fun build! But my god, 19 ex for one of those fancy mallets right now!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
"
Dhrakken wrote:
Great and fun build! But my god, 19 ex for one of those fancy mallets right now!

With Forify 1 is expensive, but with increased minion damage you can get ones for 8-9ex with high rolls, most of them are corrupted, since people is trying to get Fortify 10 corruption, good deals with maces can be found.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Feb 5, 2020, 11:08:21 AM
"
Dhrakken wrote:

Damn, what kind of a weapon for 19ex?
"
Gollee wrote:
"
Dhrakken wrote:

Damn, what kind of a weapon for 19ex?

This is the cheapest I found at 19ex:

Brood Ruin Coronal Maul2 days ago
Level: 69 Strength: 220 ilvl: 83 Max sockets: 6 (6)
6% increased Area of Effect
+1 to Level of Socketed GemsP1
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill??
Minions deal 101% increased Damage??
craftedCan have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
crafted+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
craftedMinions have 26% increased Attack Speed
craftedMinions have 26% increased Cast Speed
total: Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill
total: Minions deal 101% increased Damage
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info