3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Dwacito wrote:
For all who ask whether Fortify or minion damage in weapon is better:

If you have over ~400% increased minion damage before the weapon, then fortify is better. If you have less than 400%, minion damage% is better.

Reason:

fortify is 20% more dps. Minion damage is 100% increased (let's say 100 for simplicity)

With +400% increased damage (ie 500% damage total), 100% on weapon gets you from x5 to x6 aka a 20% increase, aka the same as fortify.

May I ask where do you check how much is the current % increased minion damage?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Dwacito wrote:

If you have over ~400% increased minion damage before the weapon, then fortify is better. If you have less than 400%, minion damage% is better.

Reason:

fortify is 20% more dps. Minion damage is 100% increased (let's say 100 for simplicity)

With +400% increased damage (ie 500% damage total), 100% on weapon gets you from x5 to x6 aka a 20% increase, aka the same as fortify.

Minion damage comes also with the 5% chance of double damage, we should consider this too

Also, I'm not sure about your calcs, yes from 500% to 600% is a 20% increase, same as fortify, so why do you say at least +400% and not +500%? Aren't you considering the 100% bonus from the weapon 2 times?
Last edited by Korr4K on Feb 5, 2020, 5:42:16 AM
"
"
Dwacito wrote:

Reason:

May I ask where do you check how much is the current % increased minion damage?

In PoB after loading your character, inside the tab "calcs" select your skill, such as Raise Zombie, and under Skill hit damage you can see "MH Total Increased" which is the value you are looking for
"
Dwacito wrote:

Reason:

How accurate is this? Because I have something like 200% minion damage and fortify still sims higher than 100% minion damage +5% double damage. Will double check when I'm on PC but that's how I remember it anyway
"
Osgili4th wrote:
I will like to use skelletons in some bosses to melt them and skip fases but so many minions will make explode my pc, already with 16 zombies is a struggle. I wonder if someone can help me to compare dmg between this two weapons. PoB isn't helping me with this.

I know I already deal more than enough dmg, but I want to see how much you can push the damage of each zombie. I will thank any help :)

I think the better DPS has to be the Fortify weapon over the Onslaught weapon.

*Fortify support gives you 20% more damage and is always active

*Onslaught gives you 20% increased attack/cast/movement and is mitigated by chance on kill (normal bad guys) or chance on hit (unique bad guys) so it may not be up 100% of the time.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 5, 2020, 6:39:23 AM
"
"
Osgili4th wrote:
I will like to use skelletons in some bosses to melt them and skip fases but so many minions will make explode my pc, already with 16 zombies is a struggle. I wonder if someone can help me to compare dmg between this two weapons. PoB isn't helping me with this.

I know I already deal more than enough dmg, but I want to see how much you can push the damage of each zombie. I will thank any help :)

I think the better DPS has to be the Fortify weapon over the Onslaught weapon.

*Fortify support gives you 20% more damage and is always active

*Onslaught gives you 20% increased attack/cast/movement and is mitigated by chance on kill (normal bad guys) or chance on hit (unique bad guys) so it may not be up 100% of the time.

Yes, Fortify would be better.

We already get Onslaught from Ravenous Horde.
I have a question. I have been slowly working on lvl20 /20% gems and bought most of the supporting items from the budget tanky setup.

I have a 5link geofri and femur.

Should I spend 2ex on a 6link femur / geofri or just try to save for the +1 weap with fortify?

I can't believe how high the prices are getting...

I did snag 2 rings with 55str, high life and an open suffix for 100c but the rest is 10+ex.

Last thing, if I multicraft a ring with 1 open suffix, can I still add 2 mods?
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
I have a question. I have been slowly working on lvl20 /20% gems and bought most of the supporting items from the budget tanky setup.

I have a 5link geofri and femur.

Should I spend 2ex on a 6link femur / geofri or just try to save for the +1 weap with fortify?

I can't believe how high the prices are getting...

I did snag 2 rings with 55str, high life and an open suffix for 100c but the rest is 10+ex.

Last thing, if I multicraft a ring with 1 open suffix, can I still add 2 mods?

If you want a specific comparison you should load your character in Path of Building, add the items you want to compare (poe.trade has a button "copy text" for each item, it is very easy to import them), the new gems setups and finally look at the dmg of your zombies/skeletons

For rings you are doing it the wrong way, you should always look for partially completed rings with one open suffix/prefix. Search for the mods you can't craft and add youself the others, for example life should be crafted (double craft is expensive and for rings the mods that can be crafted aren't that good, don't do it) but not strength
Another good thing you can do is to discard the open suffix/prefix (the incompleted items should be a lot cheaper this way) and now try to annul them. Even if you fail one or two items because the annulled mods were the one you cared for, in the end the process should be cheaper
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Dwacito wrote:

Reason:

How accurate is this? Because I have something like 200% minion damage and fortify still sims higher than 100% minion damage +5% double damage. Will double check when I'm on PC but that's how I remember it anyway

It is somewhat correct, I checked in PoB and with around 500% (common) + 100% (phy) the dps is similar to what you get by swapping 100% dmg with lvl1 Fortify. In the end if your minion dmg bonus is around 500% (without the weapon) it doesn't really change much, if less go for +minion dmg, if more go for lvl1 Fortify
First Sirus awakening 8 kill just now, love this build so much! The fortify + avian weapon was the best buy! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info