3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I will like to use skelletons in some bosses to melt them and skip fases but so many minions will make explode my pc, already with 16 zombies is a struggle. I wonder if someone can help me to compare dmg between this two weapons. PoB isn't helping me with this.

I know I already deal more than enough dmg, but I want to see how much you can push the damage of each zombie. I will thank any help :)
Looking at the hungry loop build, it doesn't matter that I have my two 4l gem sets swapped between boots and gloves right? Colors matched up that way.
So... The is no place for any movement skill gem?
"
skol_gumbo wrote:
Looking at the hungry loop build, it doesn't matter that I have my two 4l gem sets swapped between boots and gloves right? Colors matched up that way.

Doesn't matter unless you have fortify boots.

BTW get some quality on your flasks so that they last longer.
"
Vagrya wrote:

Use withering step or phase run depending on your preference (or flame Dash or leap slam if inclined). You may need an unset ring if you're struggling to find a slot for it.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Vagrya wrote:

Use withering step or phase run depending on your preference (or flame Dash or leap slam if inclined). You may need an unset ring if you're struggling to find a slot for it.

Wow, ty for quick response:) love your build btw. Really funny and awesome <3
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Posted half a dozen videos already showing otherwise, plenty of dps for me, im just more comfortable in this setup is all.

Liking your setup so far.
No real boss tests yet but it sure feels nice.
Haven't noticed loss of DPS on amped up map bosses so far. Feels the same as my Victario's setup just tons more survivability.
I did one map with soulrend and I swear to god I don't think I saw ES go down at all. But purty sure I'm drunk at this point.

Zombie on!
From PoB it seems like the combo minion dmg + % of double dmg is better, in terms of DPS, than the level 1 fortify buff
I've seen a few conflicting answers about minion behaviour, does Meat Shield/Feeding Frenzy only affect bahaviour of linked minions?

I'm considering linking Meat Shield to AG & Spectres as my AG sometimes wanders out of aura range, but also a little afraid that he'll taunt something rippy and get randomly blown up, any thoughts?
For all who ask whether Fortify or minion damage in weapon is better:

If you have over ~400% increased minion damage before the weapon, then fortify is better. If you have less than 400%, minion damage% is better.

Reason:

fortify is 20% more dps. Minion damage is 100% increased (let's say 100 for simplicity)

With +400% increased damage (ie 500% damage total), 100% on weapon gets you from x5 to x6 aka a 20% increase, aka the same as fortify.
Last edited by Dwacito on Feb 5, 2020, 4:12:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info