3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
"
Tirandill wrote:

First time got into that map. Well that's some costy expirience :D

It is the boss "Morgrants, The Deafening"

He uses spectral throw with cast on crit/hit 3 different types of storm call, with no internal Cooldown.
That combined with minions build means that he is proccing multiple storms by hitting multiple minions in a matter of seconds. If the stacked storms hit it shreds anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pWcYAg5zYQ

So that's why no other build have problems but minion build just die. I wonder how many HC players learned about this guy in the worst way.

I assume that most of them didn't learn anything in the worst way, they just died and stood there wondering what happened.(That's what happened to me when my AG died)
Living on the edge tonight^^

Picked up an unset ring I wanted for 6ex but it had to be annuled in the hopes of removing the un-wanted suffix so it could be multi-mod'd.

Bought the ring, used the orb of annulment in the guy's hideout, didnt look, warped back to my hideout and checked the ring, success.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 4, 2020, 8:16:31 PM
Only a small tweak today, moved my Dread Banner to an unset ring so i could squeeze 1 more utility spell into my cyclone link.

Trying Soulrend in there atm, going to try a few different ones.

So i managed to get the perfect AG setup with kingmaker and all the fixings. Should i still be running the +1fortify on my weapon or go with a 100 % minion damage one ?

vs

. Gonna get atleast one white socket on the axe in the future for the impale juggle.

While using the fortify weapon i could squeeze in a nice ring that i ran with skeletons, dunno how much to calculate their damage :

I have 340 % minion damage with the mace and 440 with the axe.

And general hints would be nice , first league runnings necro and only played a little
Last edited by Nicklasa on Feb 4, 2020, 8:37:06 PM
I have never been really good at this game, so I saw this build and decided to try it out. I have the 6l item(same gems), (First time on a forum idk how to link stuff) Geofri's, Baron helm, Shaper's touch gloves. Basically most items besides the expensive jewels and lvl 4 enlighten. I can't get anywhere near the ES, hp, or damage that is talked about in this guide. I am hoping someone could help me out a little.
"
Nicklasa wrote:
So i managed to get the perfect AG setup with kingmaker and all the fixings. Should i still be running the +1fortify on my weapon or go with a 100 % minion damage one ?

vs

. Gonna get atleast one white socket on the axe in the future for the impale juggle.

While using the fortify weapon i could squeeze in a nice ring that i ran with skeletons, dunno how much to calculate their damage :

And general hints would be nice , first league runnings necro and only played a little

Stay with fortify weapon, that is there to boost damage of zombies, has nothing really to do with giving them fortify, its more dps then minion dmg but iirc, Brunowa said it doesnt show properly in PoB. Its been discussed in depth through out the thread, just hard to see b/c there are so many pages.

Like heres mine;

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 4, 2020, 8:41:49 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Nicklasa wrote:

vs

Stay with fortify weapon, that is there to boost damage of zombies, has nothing really to do with giving them fortify, its more dps then minion dmg but iirc, Brunowa said it doesnt show properly in PoB. Its been discussed in depth through out the thread, just hard to see b/c there are so many pages.

Like heres mine;

Hm okey, ty for your help :)
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Picked up an unset ring I wanted for 6ex but it had to be annuled in the hopes of removing the un-wanted suffix so it could be multi-mod'd.

Bought the ring, used the orb of annulment in the guy's hideout, didnt look, warped back to my hideout and checked the ring, success.

no wonder I never craft, I literally have no idea what I am doing.

I look at those stats and I would have first thought the lightning damage was the stat I did not want.
The lightning damage is trash but its not messing up anything b/c thats a prefix, can have multiple mods is a suffix so just needed to open that was all.

If you were a sadist you could use another orb of annulment with a 33% chance of bricking the item, then if you win and get the lightning off you can spend 1 ex to add cannot roll attack mods, and then another ex to slam it and hope for a good roll.

You see where im going with this.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 4, 2020, 9:03:08 PM
"
"
JCOH35 wrote:

no wonder I never craft, I literally have no idea what I am doing.

I look at those stats and I would have first thought the lightning damage was the stat I did not want.

Generally the stats you don't want are subjective, and they'll largely depend on the rest of the gear you have and what your ultimate goal is.

Lightning damage might actually be pretty neat if you wanted to go Ele Equilibrium to super-power your Hatred for some reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info