3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Tirandill wrote:
Need help here. Made my first map after patch and after boss kill my Animated guardian disapeared and I can't resummon it. Any tips? I was in the immortal Brunowa's guide setup, ran lots of maps with it before and first time see this happen.

That means AG got killed, so sadly you lose everything on him. So you have to keep in mind that minions can get destroy if they don't have cap resistances, specially chaos, very dangerous methamorps and bosses deals a lot of chaos dmg so if your minions have 0, they can get outbursted. That's why Grave Intentions is really good, since give chaos res AND 10% max life as energy shield in top of the armour 10% AG have a ton of reg of life. I lose 2 AGs to Sirus because of that.

Hmm I've killed A4 and A5 sirus without AG hp loosing a single bit and now it died to some random t15 map?
My AG has never died or even taken damage that I could see tbh.

You really should use 3 points for grave intentions in the tree, it solves alot of problems.

The only 2 things I have heard that can even kill him are Hall of the Grandmasters and the Acid Caverns Boss / Metamorph.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 4, 2020, 5:57:55 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:

You really should use 3 points for grave intentions in the tree, it solves alot of problems.

The only 2 things I have heard that can even kill him are Hall of the Grandmasters and the Acid Caverns Boss / Metamorph.

Ah...It was Acid caverns indeed...I don't have GI in CI build but he still never had hp bar mooving and that boss just killed him looks like.
"
Elorathiel wrote:
I got really lucky last night and rolled a 4 5% strength Lethal Pride in fairly decent locations so I decided to give CI a go. I'm at just over 17000 ES and I'm at 2700 strength on the dot. Not much further I can probably take this but do you guys see any areas of improvement? My rings aren't the greatest so my resists aren't where I'd like them to be. I still need some more skill points to finish out the build. Items below:

Thanks!

Only thing is a helm enchant with reduced mana. It let's you drop the sovereignty nodes which I assume you have. Should get awakened melee phys too as it adds intimidate which is a nice chunk of damage

After that your gear is pretty much done. Only improvements would be a double mod watchers eye, or start corrupting 6l weapons hoping for the corruption. Lvl 10 fortify corruption is like 25% MORE damage over a regular one. Its the biggest dps upgrade possible by quite some margin but its also super expensive so never go for this unless you are completely done
Last edited by crazypearce on Feb 4, 2020, 6:04:21 PM
"
Tirandill wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Ah...It was Acid caverns indeed...I don't have GI in CI build but he still never had hp bar mooving and that boss just killed him looks like.

At the start of the league Awakaner even low level melted minions with the storms and his habilities, that's why I lose 2 AGs. Now is the fight is a push over. Acid Cavers not always will kill your AG or minions, is a specific boss that appear sometimes, that's why you can do the map without any problems and then suddenly the boss use a gigantic ray that melt things in seconds. I'm sure that dmg is way higher that intended.
"
Tirandill wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Ya sorry to hear that, Brunowa points out to never use AG on acid caverns in the FAQ/AG/Spectre part of the guide, its a costly over sight.

I reroll that map all together b/c im always afraid I will forget and accidently use 1 of those organs when im in Tane's Lab.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 4, 2020, 6:06:15 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:

I reroll that map all together b/c im always afraid I will forget and accidently use 1 of those organs when im in Tane's Lab.

First time got into that map. Well that's some costy expirience :D
Decided these boots dont fit my playstyle

if anyone looking for these with Cleansed thoughts annointment u can have them for a gold oil (or the cost of a gold oil) since the enchantment alone cost 1 gold oil + more.

PM me ingame: Cyberlicious
"
Tirandill wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

It is the boss "Morgrants, The Deafening"

He uses spectral throw with cast on crit/hit 3 different types of storm call, with no internal Cooldown.
That combined with minions build means that he is proccing multiple storms by hitting multiple minions in a matter of seconds. If the stacked storms hit it shreds anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pWcYAg5zYQ
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Feb 4, 2020, 6:59:09 PM
"
"
Tirandill wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

It is the boss "Morgrants, The Deafening"

He uses spectral throw with cast on crit/hit 3 different types of storm call, with no internal Cooldown.
That combined with minions build means that he is proccing multiple storms by hitting multiple minions in a matter of seconds. If the stacked storms hit it shreds anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pWcYAg5zYQ

So that's why no other build have problems but minion build just die. I wonder how many HC players learned about this guy in the worst way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info