3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Do you recommend using Animated Guardian with kingmaker before the Mask of the Stitched Demon?

I have to say.... I was doing some maps and felt kinda sketchy. And I am poor, if possible i would rather not lose 3 EX =p

IMO if you're going to invest in an expensive item like Kingmaker (Get any soul taker (200c, stats dont matter, it gets rerolled with recipe), a heartbreaker (1-2c) and an orb of fusing and trade those 3 to a vendor for a Kingmaker and save some money) then you're gonna want to protect your investment with Mask of the Stitched Demon and Armor with max % life, chaos res, and 10% of hp as max energy shield combo.

Otherwise just run a cheap dying breath animate guardian and if he dies, he dies. There's no half measures really.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 15, 2020, 6:37:47 PM
"
Do you recommend using Animated Guardian with kingmaker before the Mask of the Stitched Demon?

I have to say.... I was doing some maps and felt kinda sketchy. And I am poor, if possible i would rather not lose 3 EX =p

Use the budget version until you can afford both! There's way too big of a chance to loose your AG without the mask and the crafted armor.

A bit cheaper alternative would be Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet. It's not as much regen as the mask, but you're most likely not loosing your AG unless you do absolutely crazy shit.
Last edited by Styxarillo on Jan 15, 2020, 6:50:11 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys, i even have the money to get the stiched demon mask.(And the AG already is equipped with the kingmaker)

Only the stiched demon is enough?

Double post?(i though it wasn't posted)
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Jan 15, 2020, 7:06:53 PM
What spectres do you use for blighted maps?
And which anointments on rings?
"
Thanks for the feedback guys, i even have the money to get the stiched demon mask.(And the AG already is equipped with the kingmaker)

Only the stiched demon is enough?

And either/both Armor with crafted 10% Maximum Life as Energy Shield and Grave Intentions passive (gives same thing and some chaos res to minions and whatnot)

AG has at least 50-60k HP, lets say 50k for this calculation.
10% of 50k life is 5k energy shield
MofSD gives 1% life regen per 500 energy shield
Thats 10% of life regen per second
If you have both armor and passive thats 20% regen. And thats with a lowballed AG health pool too.

Having chaos res and max% life are nice too because they give him more life, regen and survivability. From passives his ele res's should already be capped, but chaos needs a little love usually.
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 15, 2020, 7:21:10 PM
Ravenous Horde? I think you mean grave intentions?

Also i am curious minion health in the ag right?
Yeah i fixed that right after I posted it. lol

And yeah minion health (preferably 20% quality for even more health), AG (preferably 20% for 40% increased movement speed so he keeps up), Spectres and Blood Magic.

Helps keep both AG and your Spectres alive.
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 15, 2020, 7:27:07 PM
How does AG can die? Mine, most damage he got was from a random oneshoter metamorph that deleted all my zombies and me with just a slam, AG is very very tanky and im just running a cheaper version (Now ive put kingsmaker because hes simply a god), he can tank sirus 8 without problems lol.

I have 59 mana free, im using clarity atm just to fill, but im not using watchers eye, what can i use to change clarity instead?

Now, my hard part, all my skill gems are level 19, not reseted them, so they have 0% quality. Is this the reasson why my zombies dies even on a blight T1? I know its part of the reasson but the entire?
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 15, 2020, 7:38:28 PM
MY AG didn't die yet.(i started using him with cheap stuff at lvl 17 now he is lvl 19)

With that said Corrupted blood from the boss of malformation did take him halfway of the life bar.(i died before him)

And i saw something hit him for half of his HP, i assume it was a corpse explosion.

Both of this after i placed kingmaker on him, so it felt REALLY sketchy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info