3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
How does AG can die? Mine, most damage he got was from a random oneshoter metamorph that deleted all my zombies and me with just a slam, AG is very very tanky and im just running a cheaper version (Now ive put kingsmaker because hes simply a god), he can tank sirus 8 without problems lol.

I have 59 mana free, im using clarity atm just to fill, but im not using watchers eye, what can i use to change clarity instead?

Now, my hard part, all my skill gems are level 19, not reseted them, so they have 0% quality. Is this the reasson why my zombies dies even on a blight T1? I know its part of the reasson but the entire?

Your zombies are dying because you don't have any minion leech anywhere. You need a jewel with some minion leech to keep them alive since we don't get this from the passive tree working our way up to Death Attunement, as we get that annoited on our ammys.

20% quality is nice but def not the reason T1 Blights are killing your zombies.

Not much you can do with 59 mana, maybe a level 5 precision or something but thats not gonna do much of anything.

*edit* you can also pickup "Minion Life leech" next to Sacrifice passive node instead of a jewel but it takes a few points.
This is all in the FAQ section of the main guide.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 15, 2020, 7:54:15 PM
Amazing guide, i'm wondering what the optimal Timeless Jewel version and location is. Anybody has some experience there?
"
Durahal wrote:
I just hit the lottery....

After crafting many necks.... FINALLY

Time to block suffix, anull and slam many times.. this is gonna be expensive.

Didn't you already have an amulet like that? If yes, maybe you are selling it (to me)? *wink wink*
Really enjoying this build at the moment!

I had two questions:
1) legion monoliths seem to be the only thing I really struggle with, I can barely unlock half the mobs in time and it feels bad. Any tips on how to clear the whole legion at t16?
2) for gearing AG, the guide says to use crafted elder chest with life and % as extra energy shield. As I understand, max life as a stat isn’t impactful since AG already has huge life pool on its own so Increased % maximum life would be better. So then belly of the beast would be better and not just a budget alternative?

Thanks so much!!!
"
I'd like to hear someone's thoughts on AG in the helm, I have little exp with the skill and its not clear how useful he is.

We've already got blood magic in there, Thoughts on dropping AG + minion life and squeezing in 2 more auras? if so, which?

Sorry if this is a stupid question or has been addressed.

"

The biggest benefit of the AG is the culling strike from kingmaker. That makes such a huge difference that another aura won't be able to beat.

Aha! That explains it, thank you for the clarification.
Last edited by bagusaa on Jan 15, 2020, 9:04:41 PM
damn i just tried to do minotaur and barely did any dmg while getting one shot. i think i need a better weapon but anything with +1 gems and minion damage is over 15 ex :'D
Last edited by marshmallowcrisp on Jan 15, 2020, 10:49:47 PM
"
Pannekeok wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
I just hit the lottery....

After crafting many necks.... FINALLY

Time to block suffix, anull and slam many times.. this is gonna be expensive.

Didn't you already have an amulet like that? If yes, maybe you are selling it (to me)? *wink wink*

The real end game for me is crafting GG items - I have a few projects in the works I need to finish crafting.

Will be selling my current neck once I finish this one haha.
"
bankai1009 wrote:

I had two questions:
1) legion monoliths seem to be the only thing I really struggle with, I can barely unlock half the mobs in time and it feels bad. Any tips on how to clear the whole legion at t16?
2) for gearing AG, the guide says to use crafted elder chest with life and % as extra energy shield. As I understand, max life as a stat isn’t impactful since AG already has huge life pool on its own so Increased % maximum life would be better. So then belly of the beast would be better and not just a budget alternative?

Thanks so much!!!

1) Our build isn't super great at legion - only tip I can really give you is as soon as you start the encounter flame dash to far outer perimeter where the mobs spawn so you can start at once side and work your way across while your minions lag behind you killing everything. If its a wide open area, it'll be tough to kill everything depending on layout.

2) You only want to use the crafted ES chest when you are using the mask, since that is the synergy. Personally, Ive been running leer cast with a crafted chest on my AG, similar to this, but with higher chaos res. (this is my back up incase my AG died, but hes never died....)
"
Durahal wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

I had two questions:

Thanks so much!!!

1) Our build isn't super great at legion - only tip I can really give you is as soon as you start the encounter flame dash to far outer perimeter where the mobs spawn so you can start at once side and work your way across while your minions lag behind you killing everything. If its a wide open area, it'll be tough to kill everything depending on layout.

2) You only want to use the crafted ES chest when you are using the mask, since that is the synergy. Personally, Ive been running leer cast with a crafted chest on my AG, similar to this, but with higher chaos res. (this is my back up incase my AG died, but hes never died....)

On point 1) yes... I normally just run straight to the legion bosses and cast convocation.. run to next, convocate, etc. Can normally get them all but it's very layout dependant.
Yo, this is the best build I have ever played. And I've been playing a long time. (Though not my favorite.. that's still Rainbownuke)

I have one question though that I can't really figure out the answer, how are you dudes getting 4 spectres? I've only got 3, I'm super lost.

Also, is that sword worth keeping? The crafting guide says either or, but am I missing out not having the minion dmg/double dmg mods by a lot? The alternatives are extremely expensive.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info