3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I have a big question about what we should prioritise on the craft bench... Should we stack up as much life as possible or go more towards ES for the rings?

Thanks for helping a fellow exile!
"
alvaro92 wrote:
I have an Elder 2H mace(ilvl 75), after more than 1k alts I didnt see the fortify mod.
I tried to fossils too, 10 Bounds and there's no +1 socketed gems :/.
Am I doing something wrong or is just bad rng?

That sounds like pretty bad RNG :(
"
Pannekeok wrote:
Really dislike the Sirus nerf. Don't have empower lvl 4, don't have 4 spectres, using holy relic just for its aesthetic that I like (buff is useless for my build), too much res where i could/should put strength instead, using a lvl 1 gem support, ... Sirus lvl 8 is a joke, don't even use flasks or w.e. and he just falls over.

lol yeah it's pretty unheard of for so many people to be farming Sirus so early.

I remember when Atziri, then Uber Atziri, Shaper, and Uber Elder first launched... They were all actually very difficult and most people would never actually take them down, let alone even reach the fight in the first place.
"
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok guys,

Here is my first Sirus Speedrun attempt.

1 minute 43 seconds to take him down. Pretty good start! We can do better... but this is a great starting benchmark :)

https://youtu.be/-tBQMKpzNag

My damage has become INSANE with this setup... I'm now using Pride as an aura too... so I'm running with:

Pride, Hatred, Haste, Skitterbots, Dread Banner and it works wonders! That's 3x 50% mana reservation auras and another 35% mana res aura.... crazzzyyy.

Also, my new Elegant Hubris is amaaazzzing... I highly recommend you test the jewel and see if you like it (aim for at least 160% minion damage, 240% is great, 320% is insane)

Enjoy!

Great stuff dude i really love how you keep pushing the limits of this build, it's nuts.

What would you say is the best "all around" setup talent and gear wise? I know there's many situational items though trying to find the "comfortable" space where i can do as little micromanaging as possible.

Setup 1, the regular end game build is the all rounder comfortable version.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Bob123aka wrote:
Anyone help me out on Aura's please, been looking for hours lol

Running Discipline, Dread Banner, Pride, and aspect of avian. I have max gems along with +4 empower, enlighten and made sure tree was matching for that setup but I see him using those 4.

How is he running them, on his Geofris? Only work around I found was drop Vuln from chest, get Shapers Vuln on hit gloves but then that leaves me with a free red socket on chest.

I don't use Avian. Your avian is not supported by Enlighten.

AHHHH yea just noticed that :) If I drop Vul from chest and use Shaper on hit Vuln gloves, what's a good gem I can use with that free red socket I'll have
I just hit the lottery....

After crafting many necks.... FINALLY

Time to block suffix, anull and slam many times.. this is gonna be expensive.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 15, 2020, 6:07:30 PM
"
Picazor wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Picazor wrote:
Can anyone help me please? I'm trying to craft the weapon, but i only get minion damage between 71-90 (tier 3). I'm doing something wrong?

What are you rolling with? Essences or Fossils?

Only way to get T1 minion damage is fossils.

If you are using bound fossils, then you're just getting unlucky. Weight for T1 minion damage is 500 and other tiers add up to 5000 (2000/2000/1000/500 weighting) so 500/5500 or 1/11 chance roughly. Hopefully my math on that is sound.

Other thing is, you do need at least ilvl 75 to roll T1 minion damage so make sure your base isn't under that.

I was rolling with fossils, but i was unlucky. I managed to roll t1 after 15 fossils(pretty expensive), but again i was unlucky with anull and deleted the minion damage. How do i get +1 socketed gems with farric wolf alpha? How is it’s working? And with +2 socketed support gems? Can i also buy the recipe for this? Or do i need to kill syndicate boss?

Thanks a lot for the answers!

Once you get T1 minion damage, and anul away all the other prefixes (unless you win the lottery and get +1 socketed gems too) and have at least 1 free suffix, you go to the bench and craft cannot roll attack modifiers suffix for 1ex. Then with the Farric Alpha Wolf at your Menagerie you use the Beastcraft recipe "Add a prefix, Remove a random suffix". The only Non-Attack mod prefix available to Maces, Axes and Swords is +1 to Socketed Gems. Doing this also removes a random suffix, which might be your Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers suffix you crafted (it will be if its the only suffix), but if its not then return to the bench and remove the craft for 1 scouring.

You should now have +1 socketed Gems and T1 Minion Dmg as your only prefixes, and 0-2 suffixes. If you have more than 0 suffixes you have to spend more ex's on the bench crafting putting prefixes cannot change (a suffix) onto the item and then scouring it (only do this after the craft or everything goes bye bye) which will remove all the suffixes. Then its time to Multi craft, +2 support, minion atk spd/cast spd. And you're done.

+2 Socketed Support Gems is only from Catarina. You'll need to get it from her (or gamble on veiled items people claim are from her), or find someone to craft that on there for you.

I haven't bothered getting Multi Mod and I'm still working on T1 Minion atk spd / cast spd (need 1 more veiled item with it) but I do have +2 socketed support gems (I had someone craft my weapon for me). So if you have multi craft on there already, and can't find someone to craft it all for you, just hit me up and I can slap +2 socketed support gems on there for ya. IGN is SmokinFatBones.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
First of all a big TY to op for this excellent guide.
Secondary can an someone PLEASE tell me what i need to improve?

char is Meta_Daryl. - Thanks.
"
Durahal wrote:
I just hit the lottery....

After crafting many necks.... FINALLY

Time to block suffix, anull and slam many times.. this is gonna be expensive.

oof gl dude fingers crossed
Do you recommend using Animated Guardian with kingmaker before the Mask of the Stitched Demon?

I have to say.... I was doing some maps and felt kinda sketchy. And I am poor, if possible i would rather not lose 3 EX =p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info