3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Yo, this is the best build I have ever played. And I've been playing a long time. (Though not my favorite.. that's still Rainbownuke)

I have one question though that I can't really figure out the answer, how are you dudes getting 4 spectres? I've only got 3, I'm super lost.

Also, is that sword worth keeping? The crafting guide says either or, but am I missing out not having the minion dmg/double dmg mods by a lot? The alternatives are extremely expensive.

You need level 21 spectre gem for 4 spectres.

Keep your weapon. It's best in slot. I prefer it over minion damage particularly when using an elegant hubris jewel. Unless you're relying heavily on skeletons.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 15, 2020, 11:11:29 PM
Thanks man, appreciate the quick reply. One other question, would you say then that the elegant hubris is my next big focus, other than the obvious (level gems, lvl 4 empower, uber ascend, etc.)?

And in that regard, what mods would you drop from your finished skill tree in order to have the points to work the hubris in? I was thinking the mods past bloodless in the short term, but what does a completed all-around tree look like with Hubris in?

edit: Nah, I just do the CWC skellies for funsies because the content is just so easy at this point, as it gets harder I'll transition to auras.

IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Jan 15, 2020, 11:19:48 PM
Is it worth putting 240% Minion Damage next to Instability?

a bit irrelevant but needed to brag a bit.
Today was a bit crazy. I got a doctor card from a stacked deck right before i left work. My empowers hit lvl 3 and I vaaled a lvl 4 from one of them, which i already had so is straight profit. fought/killed shaper for the first time on this character (DESTROYED him) and he dropped a starforge. Gonna be getting me some hella upgrades in the morning.
Is there a reason to use an elder mace when crafting the fortify mod for the weapon? Why not use a staff or a warstaff? All three archetypes can roll the fortify mod.
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Is there a reason to use an elder mace when crafting the fortify mod for the weapon? Why not use a staff or a warstaff? All three archetypes can roll the fortify mod.

Staff is better obviously since the block implicit isn't useless unlike maces or swords, but staffs have a large poll for suffixes and prefixes which makes it harder to roll the mods you want.

Its a gamble, higher potential end product for lower chances at hitting it.
"
micotu wrote:
a bit irrelevant but needed to brag a bit.
Today was a bit crazy. I got a doctor card from a stacked deck right before i left work. My empowers hit lvl 3 and I vaaled a lvl 4 from one of them, which i already had so is straight profit. fought/killed shaper for the first time on this character (DESTROYED him) and he dropped a starforge. Gonna be getting me some hella upgrades in the morning.

Damn, nice mate!
"
GenerousPoop wrote:
Is it worth putting 240% Minion Damage next to Instability?

That's not ideal positioning. Unlike a lethal pride, an elegant hubris removes all other unallocated nodes. It's a huge price for a big gain (POE is amazing at having pros and cons to everything).

With that positioing I don't think it's the best use of your skill points, but you can just try it out or test in POB to see how it affects you.
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Thanks man, appreciate the quick reply. One other question, would you say then that the elegant hubris is my next big focus, other than the obvious (level gems, lvl 4 empower, uber ascend, etc.)?

And in that regard, what mods would you drop from your finished skill tree in order to have the points to work the hubris in? I was thinking the mods past bloodless in the short term, but what does a completed all-around tree look like with Hubris in?

edit: Nah, I just do the CWC skellies for funsies because the content is just so easy at this point, as it gets harder I'll transition to auras.

As above, elegant hubris comes at a price.

Simply speaking:
Lethal Pride is a safer and more defensive option.
Elegant Hubris is a more costly and offensive option.

Depends on your own preference of gameplay.

If going elegant hubris, try use one in a jewel socket which does not remove important nodes.
First of all, fantastic build!

I have a question about the animate guardian though.
If we use Grave intentions + Garb of the Ephemeral, we still have the insane regen effect right? But on top we'd have two insanely strong auras as well.

So the AG would be also immortal but provide much stronger buffs am I correct? Just wanna make sure before I sink in the currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info