3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Dead4Knight wrote:
Does anyone know how to find/buy the Elegant Hubris that increase minion damage? There are a lot of Hubrises on the trade site but I can't find correct one.

There are like 80000 combinations or something crazy like that.

You just gotta buy a cheap one and use some divine orbs until you get a decent roll, or find the person that has the number you want and buy it off them directly.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 15, 2020, 3:35:53 PM
"
Koridoom wrote:
dude this is AMAZING!! Im leveling my first ever necro. I just started playing this season, i saw this guide and stopped everything lol.

Question under leveling you say. i only have 1 6 link so what do i use?

Attack: Summon Skeletons + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage/Feeding Frenzy

Attack: Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Minion DAmage/Feeding Frenzy

Just have both a raise zombie and skellies gem being leveled and try each and see what works best. The supports are the same.

any advice on the gear? I am thinking about switching to auras but I need some levels until i can use all jewels in the passive tree
Hey!

Sorry if a similar question has been asked before, but I have all recommended items (Astramentis, 6L Geofri's etc.) besides a wepon ready and still ~10ex to spend!

Would you recommend using a 2-handed staff as stated in the build, or would you choose a + level wand and shield?
Which is better in terms of damage and survivability?

Thanks in advance

"
Durahal wrote:

Heres my thoughts on this:
Whats more valuable to you - implicit slot on the gloves or a suffix slot on the ring? There isn't any really other glove implicit that will benefit us a whole bunch... maybe +gem level depending on what you slot in gloves. Also the curse level will be higher on gloves.

Agree with you. But it is a question about price, and the 5/8 level on ring vs 12 on gloves is not important for the Vulnarbility curse imo.

For now you can get a decent ring with Vulnarbility on for a lot less than the corrupted gloves.
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
invested some ex into rolling a decent elegant hubris. only got 160% so far. (had one 240% with shitty nodes) had to respecc 3 points and got a 27% damage increase. feels completely broken for such a low investment.

edit: i wonder how well this scales with a ranged spectre speedmapper.
Last edited by hazerer on Jan 15, 2020, 4:09:51 PM
"
Kimba wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:

Heres my thoughts on this:
Whats more valuable to you - implicit slot on the gloves or a suffix slot on the ring? There isn't any really other glove implicit that will benefit us a whole bunch... maybe +gem level depending on what you slot in gloves. Also the curse level will be higher on gloves.

Agree with you. But it is a question about price, and the 5/8 level on ring vs 12 on gloves is not important for the Vulnarbility curse imo.

For now you can get a decent ring with Vulnarbility on for a lot less than the corrupted gloves.

Another option is to run a Merveil Retainer spectre; added cost=0

Granted, you won't have vuln up on every pack, but so what? Your zombies kill quick enuf as is. Vuln is only really needed for bossing imo.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
For the setup 1 tanky, where does the move speed come from? I am feeling really slow and not sure what I might be doing wrong..
"
Bob123aka wrote:
Anyone help me out on Aura's please, been looking for hours lol

Running Discipline, Dread Banner, Pride, and aspect of avian. I have max gems along with +4 empower, enlighten and made sure tree was matching for that setup but I see him using those 4.

How is he running them, on his Geofris? Only work around I found was drop Vuln from chest, get Shapers Vuln on hit gloves but then that leaves me with a free red socket on chest.

I don't use Avian. Your avian is not supported by Enlighten.
"
micotu wrote:
Needing a level 21 raise Spectre gem. Does the movement speed from 20% quality matter? Can I just buy a 21 0%

Movespeed matters if you want to go fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info