3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
Kimba wrote:
Isn't it pretty decent to just get a level 5 or 8 Vulnerability on a ring instead of getting them on the gloves?

Vulnerability is a curse, used with selfcast if not attached to blasphemy, if you use it on gloves then you cast it just using cyclone, so if you dont have gloves, using it on a ring makes you need to cast it (shorter area of effect) while you can have it active on chest as a buff with blasphemy.

With enlighten+blasphemy+pride+disciple+dread banner theres a total of 73% reserved mana, with vulnerability (Doesnt matter level) in chest, thanks to Enlighten, theres 29 mana left (1%). So you can put it in your chest, if you put it separated while using another aura, you cant cast it as it needs 33 mana to be used.

Sorry if im not good explaining lol.

Yeah of course. I was thinking as a stat on the ring, not a gem :)
And I run with Enlighten lvl 3 with five auras up also. Thanks for the reply.
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
Hi there, great Build im playing it currently and bought some stuff for it but now im little confused on where to place the Lethal Pride jewel, i bought same one but i wont get the 5% Strength increase. I tried out diffrent spots but i never got more then 1x 5% increase.

This is the belt I am using atm. The only prefix +4 armor is useless and should be changed.
- Is there a cheaper method than 'suffixes cannot be changed + scour'?
- Will I be able to beastcraft with 'Remove a prefix, add a random suffix' (after removing +# to life on crafting bench) , since there are already 3 suffixes.
- After removing the prefix, I will add aspect of spider and +# to life prefixes. Is there a 3rd prefix I can slam, which will be worth my effort? (Belt is basic)

I am drawn to this belt since long time, however PoB somehow doesn't include it still. Did anyone use this?
"
My damage has become INSANE with this setup... I'm now using Pride as an aura too... so I'm running with:

Pride, Hatred, Haste, Skitterbots, Dread Banner and it works wonders! That's 3x 50% mana reservation auras and another 35% mana res aura.... crazzzyyy.

I'd like to hear someone's thoughts on AG in the helm, I have little exp with the skill and its not clear how useful he is.

We've already got blood magic in there, Thoughts on dropping AG + minion life and squeezing in 2 more auras? if so, which?

Sorry if this is a stupid question or has been addressed.
"
bagusaa wrote:
"
My damage has become INSANE with this setup... I'm now using Pride as an aura too... so I'm running with:

Pride, Hatred, Haste, Skitterbots, Dread Banner and it works wonders! That's 3x 50% mana reservation auras and another 35% mana res aura.... crazzzyyy.

I'd like to hear someone's thoughts on AG in the helm, I have little exp with the skill and its not clear how useful he is.

We've already got blood magic in there, Thoughts on dropping AG + minion life and squeezing in 2 more auras? if so, which?

Blood magic are for spectres, the gem make them use life to cast skill so they used them more often. Dropping AG is fine, is really expensive to make one that will make a big difference and if you aren't use to the minion build and late game you can have it killed without knowing what or when that happened.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Jan 15, 2020, 12:57:15 PM
"
Kimba wrote:
"
"
Kimba wrote:
Isn't it pretty decent to just get a level 5 or 8 Vulnerability on a ring instead of getting them on the gloves?

Vulnerability is a curse, used with selfcast if not attached to blasphemy, if you use it on gloves then you cast it just using cyclone, so if you dont have gloves, using it on a ring makes you need to cast it (shorter area of effect) while you can have it active on chest as a buff with blasphemy.

With enlighten+blasphemy+pride+disciple+dread banner theres a total of 73% reserved mana, with vulnerability (Doesnt matter level) in chest, thanks to Enlighten, theres 29 mana left (1%). So you can put it in your chest, if you put it separated while using another aura, you cant cast it as it needs 33 mana to be used.

Sorry if im not good explaining lol.

Yeah of course. I was thinking as a stat on the ring, not a gem :)
And I run with Enlighten lvl 3 with five auras up also. Thanks for the reply.

Heres my thoughts on this:
Whats more valuable to you - implicit slot on the gloves or a suffix slot on the ring? There isn't any really other glove implicit that will benefit us a whole bunch... maybe +gem level depending on what you slot in gloves. Also the curse level will be higher on gloves.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 15, 2020, 1:45:41 PM
dude this is AMAZING!! Im leveling my first ever necro. I just started playing this season, i saw this guide and stopped everything lol.

Question under leveling you say. i only have 1 6 link so what do i use?

Attack: Summon Skeletons + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage/Feeding Frenzy

Attack: Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Minion DAmage/Feeding Frenzy
Trying to Running Discipline, Dread Banner, Pride, and aspect of avian. I have max gems along with +4 empower, enlighten and made sure tree was matching for that setup but I see him using those 4.

How is he running them, on his Geofris? Only work around I found was drop Vuln from chest, get Shapers Vuln on hit gloves but then that leaves me with a free red socket on chest.

Would like a set up with Purity of elements, Discipline, Pride/Flesh
Does anyone know how to find/buy the Elegant Hubris that increase minion damage? There are a lot of Hubrises on the trade site but I can't find correct one.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
bagusaa wrote:
"

Blood magic are for spectres, the gem make them use life to cast skill so they used them more often. Dropping AG is fine, is really expensive to make one that will make a big difference and if you aren't use to the minion build and late game you can have it killed without knowing what or when that happened.

The biggest benefit of the AG is the culling strike from kingmaker. That makes such a huge difference that another aura won't be able to beat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info