3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Mittens like to play games! Just spent 3 ex in divining several jewels.

Settled for one slotted under pain atonement with 160 minion damage, only 4 points allocated and minimal negative impact(lost 2 int and 1 dex nodes)

Got another jewel slotted Next to the big minion wheel with 160 minion damage and 160 minion life but it required more point investment. If anyone wants to buy PM me

Edit: also got another near the wheel with 160 damage and 3 X 37% chaos res nodes very close
Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 15, 2020, 12:33:32 PM
"
n4zroth wrote:
Yea, it's completely random, based on the number. A +1 can have completely different effects or the same, as long as GGG doesn't release the algorithm (or someone figures it out LUL) we will never know beforehand.

Damm, and how the hell he did with the correct number? Lol

Does zealot's oath applys to life leech from The Baron? Because when my zombies hit i dont get shield.

Im using an avian weapon:

So my auras are different as im not able to use blasphemy, so i need to cast vulnerability and enfeeble. Any recomendations?
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 15, 2020, 10:28:58 AM
Needing a level 21 raise Spectre gem. Does the movement speed from 20% quality matter? Can I just buy a 21 0%
I love this build and i'm destroying everything.. except for blighted maps. Any tips for them? I'm using Geofri/Aura combo right now.
Anyone help me out on Aura's please, been looking for hours lol

Running Discipline, Dread Banner, Pride, and aspect of avian. I have max gems along with +4 empower, enlighten and made sure tree was matching for that setup but I see him using those 4.

How is he running them, on his Geofris? Only work around I found was drop Vuln from chest, get Shapers Vuln on hit gloves but then that leaves me with a free red socket on chest.
Hi everyone!
I just killed my first Sirus Awk lvl 5, and think I can do better with my gear etc. But I'm a little lost on what to invest into next. My currency game isn't strong, and feel like a need a crafted weapon as my next upgrade.

could anyone look at my char : https://pastebin.com/2pwiMM8k

and give some feedback on what I should prioritizing upgrading first?
Isn't it pretty decent to just get a level 5 or 8 Vulnerability on a ring instead of getting them on the gloves?
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
"
Kimba wrote:
Isn't it pretty decent to just get a level 5 or 8 Vulnerability on a ring instead of getting them on the gloves?

Vulnerability is a curse, used with selfcast if not attached to blasphemy, if you use it on gloves then you cast it just using cyclone, so if you dont have gloves, using it on a ring makes you need to cast it (shorter area of effect) while you can have it active on chest as a buff with blasphemy.

With enlighten+blasphemy+pride+disciple+dread banner theres a total of 73% reserved mana, with vulnerability (Doesnt matter level) in chest, thanks to Enlighten, theres 29 mana left (1%). So you can put it in your chest, if you put it separated while using another aura, you cant cast it as it needs 33 mana to be used.

Sorry if im not good explaining lol.
I asked for help on progression of the build before and got told that I should start going for strength. Right now I sit around 1040 str or so, should I look for another efficient training and a few points more on str to get to 1200 or should I look for 6L gear?

EDIT:Haven't though about getting lvl21 gems yet, too expensive.
Last edited by whitesuccubus on Jan 15, 2020, 12:01:31 PM
"
whitesuccubus wrote:
I asked for help on progression of the build before and got told that I should start going for strength. Right now I sit around 1040 str or so, should I look for another efficient training and a few points more on str to get to 1200 or should I look for 6L gear?

EDIT:Haven't though about getting lvl21 gems yet, too expensive.

The easy way will be get another Efficient training jewell to put in your passive. Then you can quality your astramentis to get a little more strenght, also is the option of the Lethal pride legion jewell tou put in the socket near faith of steel and devotion for a lucky 15-20% strenght increase but is a gigantic gamble and can be really expensive. Another budget options are Brawn Jewels to increase 6% your Strenght in exchange of reduction of intelligence. Cost around 25-30c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info