3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Tried following the Regular End-Game Setup and I'm having issues using my last aura, only have 24 mana leftover without using Avian yet.

Running Discipline, Dread Banner, Pride, and aspect of avian. I have max gems along with +4 empower, enlighten and made sure tree was matching for that setup.
Last edited by Bob123aka on Jan 15, 2020, 7:55:29 AM
Which lvl Enlighten Support do I need to have to have all auras in Geoffri? Will 3 be enought?
"
jeroslaw wrote:
Which lvl Enlighten Support do I need to have to have all auras in Geoffri? Will 3 be enought?

IIRC it was stated some times that you need level 4.
How much str is a reasonable level to which you need to strive (without investing multiple mirrors)?

1300 is quite easy to achieve, but what is the approximate price for things that give 1800/2100?
Great build!I'm playing it right now and have a few questions.For the end game are they better items for body and gloves? Cause i want to try to archive strength as high as possible. Would like to know what items you all prefer for endgame.

greets

TheTagIsBack
"
TheTagIsBack wrote:
Great build!I'm playing it right now and have a few questions.For the end game are they better items for body and gloves? Cause i want to try to archive strength as high as possible. Would like to know what items you all prefer for endgame.

greets

TheTagIsBack

Depends what your definition is for endgame. If you want to do deep delve or T19s, then body and gloves need to be Geofris and Shapers Touch because they provide so much survivability, without them you will just get blasted.

Currently with my setup im sitting at 7.7k hp, 9k es and ~1650 str. Fully ele weakness capped and chaos capped.
Really dislike the Sirus nerf. Don't have empower lvl 4, don't have 4 spectres, using holy relic just for its aesthetic that I like (buff is useless for my build), too much res where i could/should put strength instead, using a lvl 1 gem support, ... Sirus lvl 8 is a joke, don't even use flasks or w.e. and he just falls over.
Last edited by Pannekeok on Jan 15, 2020, 9:14:50 AM
Ive seen your last Sirus kill on a minute and 43 seconds, you show your passive tree and theres a Elegant Hubris.

Ive tried with 2 of them,

- Crematorium Worker: 50% fire resistance
- Bloody Flowers Rebelion: 80% increased damage with attack skills
- Rites of lunaris: 30% Increased effect of chill

- Bloody Flowers Rebelion: 10% increased maximum life
- Rites of lunaris: 50% chance to avoid being chilled

Your jewel is 123500

While you getting minions increased damage on all nodes, mines are totally diferent (Even the 123600? Just 100 more) it has to be 123500 exactly for same passives?
"
Ive seen your last Sirus kill on a minute and 43 seconds, you show your passive tree and theres a Elegant Hubris.

Ive tried with 2 of them,

- Bloody Flowers Rebelion: 80% increased damage with attack skills
- Rites of lunaris: 30% Increased effect of chill

- Bloody Flowers Rebelion: 10% increased maximum life
- Rites of lunaris: 50% chance to avoid being chilled

Your jewel is 123500

While you getting minions increased damage on all nodes, mines are totally diferent (Even the 123600? Just 100 more) it has to be 123500 exactly for same passives?

Yea, it's completely random, based on the number. A +1 can have completely different effects or the same, as long as GGG doesn't release the algorithm (or someone figures it out LUL) we will never know beforehand.
Last edited by n4zroth on Jan 15, 2020, 9:17:50 AM
I have an Elder 2H mace(ilvl 75), after more than 1k alts I didnt see the fortify mod.
I tried to fossils too, 10 Bounds and there's no +1 socketed gems :/.
Am I doing something wrong or is just bad rng?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info