3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Ok guys,

Here is my first Sirus Speedrun attempt.

1 minute 43 seconds to take him down. Pretty good start! We can do better... but this is a great starting benchmark :)

https://youtu.be/-tBQMKpzNag

My damage has become INSANE with this setup... I'm now using Pride as an aura too... so I'm running with:

Pride, Hatred, Haste, Skitterbots, Dread Banner and it works wonders! That's 3x 50% mana reservation auras and another 35% mana res aura.... crazzzyyy.

Also, my new Elegant Hubris is amaaazzzing... I highly recommend you test the jewel and see if you like it (aim for at least 160% minion damage, 240% is great, 320% is insane)

Enjoy!
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 15, 2020, 6:22:24 AM
"
snesne wrote:
Anyone that could take a look at my https://pastebin.com/7iqNETxx and tell me where I should focus first upgrading? I don't really have any issues atm, but I am only doing T12 maps atm. Would greatly appreciate it.

new weapon will be nice
"
n4zroth wrote:
Hi,
first off thanks for the guide and thanks everyone for all the helpful replies in this thread.
I rerolled to Necro three days ago and spent some currency on the gear, it's the only necromancer here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/n4zroth/characters
I've got about 7 ex left and am not sure on what to go for. I'm obviously still leveling myself and the gems and will have to relevel them again after getting 20 qual.
I'm guessing the biggest upgrade would be a 21/20 raise zombies? Should I go for something else? Or something completely different?
I'm capped on ele resists when cycloning, but not chaos resist. My strength is about 1.05k.
Thanks!

21/20 Zombies, 21 Spectre for extra spectre, throw GCPs on your Empower and Enlighten if you're going to level them yourself - they'll level twice as fast that way.

Use Intrinsic Catalysts on your Amulet to raise the attributes further.

Fix your flasks. You don't need a mana one, that's a wasted spot. Once you've decided on the flasks you want make sure they are 20% qual for the extra uptime.

Respec your single strength point near the life wheel as well as Might and Physique. That's a total of 70 strength points. Now go take the three points at Utmost might where you'll get 70 Strength points plus an 8% increase to Strength. Better outcome and you can still add those other nodes back at a later date. You can even respec the Int nodes near Might and Physique for something else right now.

Add the Int point to the left of Alacrity. Now you can respec the two Int points near Ravenous Horde as they are no longer needed. You just scored yourself an extra skill point to allocate somewhere else.

All of that's pretty cheap so you don't need to spend a fortune. Once you've levelled yourself and your gems, you're pretty much good to go!
"
"
n4zroth wrote:
Hi,
first off thanks for the guide and thanks everyone for all the helpful replies in this thread.
I rerolled to Necro three days ago and spent some currency on the gear, it's the only necromancer here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/n4zroth/characters
I've got about 7 ex left and am not sure on what to go for. I'm obviously still leveling myself and the gems and will have to relevel them again after getting 20 qual.
I'm guessing the biggest upgrade would be a 21/20 raise zombies? Should I go for something else? Or something completely different?
I'm capped on ele resists when cycloning, but not chaos resist. My strength is about 1.05k.
Thanks!

21/20 Zombies, 21 Spectre for extra spectre, throw GCPs on your Empower and Enlighten if you're going to level them yourself - they'll level twice as fast that way.

Use Intrinsic Catalysts on your Amulet to raise the attributes further.

Fix your flasks. You don't need a mana one, that's a wasted spot. Once you've decided on the flasks you want make sure they are 20% qual for the extra uptime.

Respec your single strength point near the life wheel as well as Might and Physique. That's a total of 70 strength points. Now go take the three points at Utmost might where you'll get 70 Strength points plus an 8% increase to Strength. Better outcome and you can still add those other nodes back at a later date. You can even respec the Int nodes near Might and Physique for something else right now.

Add the Int point to the left of Alacrity. Now you can respec the two Int points near Ravenous Horde as they are no longer needed. You just scored yourself an extra skill point to allocate somewhere else.

All of that's pretty cheap so you don't need to spend a fortune. Once you've levelled yourself and your gems, you're pretty much good to go!

Oh yea totally forgot about the flasks, thanks for the detailed explanation, will do :-)
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok guys,

1 minute 43 seconds to take him down. Pretty good start! We can do better... but this is a great starting benchmark :)

My damage has become INSANE with this setup... I'm now using Pride as an aura too... so I'm running with:

Pride, Hatred, Haste, Skitterbots, Dread Banner and it works wonders! That's 3x 50% mana reservation auras and another 35% mana res aura.... crazzzyyy.

Also, my new Elegant Hubris is amaaazzzing... I highly recommend you test the jewel and see if you like it (aim for at least 160% minion damage, 240% is great, 320% is insane)

Enjoy!

Looks pretty good!

I found an Elegant Hubris that gives me +80%MD and +37% chaos resist, for just 7 passive points. I think it's a good compromise dont you think? Or can I look for better?

Awesome guide!!
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
cnDarkElf wrote:
How do you craft those weapon with +1 fortify and +1 to gem ?
I'm new to poe, i whatch a couple videos about crafting, it left me more confused...

everything is written in 1st post

Ok, thx for the non-help
Hey guys, i just got my lvl 21 Specter. Can someone look at my gear and tell me what I can improve now : gem of piece of gear, and which one.

Thanks a lot
Any ideas what I should be looking to upgrade next?

Thanks!
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok guys,

Enjoy!

Great stuff dude i really love how you keep pushing the limits of this build, it's nuts.

What would you say is the best "all around" setup talent and gear wise? I know there's many situational items though trying to find the "comfortable" space where i can do as little micromanaging as possible.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Picazor wrote:
Can anyone help me please? I'm trying to craft the weapon, but i only get minion damage between 71-90 (tier 3). I'm doing something wrong?

What are you rolling with? Essences or Fossils?

Only way to get T1 minion damage is fossils.

If you are using bound fossils, then you're just getting unlucky. Weight for T1 minion damage is 500 and other tiers add up to 5000 (2000/2000/1000/500 weighting) so 500/5500 or 1/11 chance roughly. Hopefully my math on that is sound.

Other thing is, you do need at least ilvl 75 to roll T1 minion damage so make sure your base isn't under that.

I was rolling with fossils, but i was unlucky. I managed to roll t1 after 15 fossils(pretty expensive), but again i was unlucky with anull and deleted the minion damage. How do i get +1 socketed gems with farric wolf alpha? How is it’s working? And with +2 socketed support gems? Can i also buy the recipe for this? Or do i need to kill syndicate boss?

Thanks a lot for the answers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info