3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

[/quote]There is a unique armor that interacts with it.

Saqawal's Nest[/quote]

I have this and have been playing with it.

It's good and all comes down to preference. It reserves 25% mana, and so does Flesh and Stone. So I have been testing it out with our normal gear.

The thing with Aspect of the Avian is that it is a pendulum so it's not consistent, whereas something like Flesh and Stone is.

The double damage is nice when it's on, but it's not always on. It's all personal preference in the end. As above person mentioned, you can use Saqawal's Nest to double the effect of Avian which is an offensive option.

As with everything in this game, there are pro's and con's to each thing you choose.[/quote]

I'm looking at the avian setup as i dont have a lvl 4 enlighten nor do i have the ex for one. My 6link victarios is pointless without lvl 4 enlighten. The avian on the other hand sounds nice. I'd basically switch to it with a talisman and push myself up over 1200 str and get that extra zed.
Last edited by InSaYnE_72 on Jan 6, 2020, 6:58:17 PM
"
GutiElMago wrote:
Hi all, I'm looking around for a summoner build, I had a Scourge arrow so far this league but I see that summoner is the way to go when it comes to endgame this league...
I wanted to ask if this build is capable for endgame with 8-10ex budget

Thanks!
More like 15-20 if you want all the same gear and links etc and then more if you want the crafted staff. Its cost me just over 15 i think for all my stuff but if you get it cheaper could save a few exalts
Still sane, Exile ?
Last edited by OGmarksman on Jan 6, 2020, 7:45:31 PM
"
OGmarksman wrote:
"
GutiElMago wrote:
Hi all, I'm looking around for a summoner build, I had a Scourge arrow so far this league but I see that summoner is the way to go when it comes to endgame this league...

Thanks!
More like 15-20 if you want all the same gear and links etc and then more if you want the crafted staff. Its cost me just over 15 i think for all my stuff but if you get it cheaper could save a few exalts and thats without me buying any of the skill tree jewels etc yet!
Still sane, Exile ?
"
OGmarksman wrote:
"
OGmarksman wrote:
"
GutiElMago wrote:

Thanks!
More like 15-20 if you want all the same gear and links etc and then more if you want crafted staff and skill tree jewels. Its cost me just over 15 i think for all my stuff and thats without me buying any of the skill tree jewels etc yet!
Still sane, Exile ?
quoted instead of editing
Still sane, Exile ?

What should be my next upgrade guys:

1.) Lvl 4 Empower?
2.) lvl 4 enlightened
3.) Awakened Minion Damage
4.) 6l Chest geofri or victario
5.) Better belt and rings?
6.) Lvl 21 Zombies?
7.) Lvl 21 Spectres?
8.) Lvl 21 Golem?
9.) Get more Chaos Res
10.) Try to reach 1200 strength?
Question as well, does the auras from your skill increase dmg to you and allies affect minions?
Last edited by OrlocTheEternal on Jan 6, 2020, 8:03:09 PM
hi, so far i really enjoy this build :) how can i make it more powerful? I have 2x efficient trainig and one abbysal jewel with dmg as life and chance to blind and lethal pride.
Last edited by Ravesence on Jan 6, 2020, 9:09:16 PM
"

1.) Lvl 4 Empower?
2.) lvl 4 enlightened
6.) Lvl 21 Zombies?
7.) Lvl 21 Spectres?
8.) Lvl 21 Golem?
9.) Get more Chaos Res
Question as well, does the auras from your skill increase dmg to you and allies affect minions?

I would say it depends. Personally I liked lvl 4 enlightened with Geofri's Aura setup. However that requires 6l and lvl 4 Enlightened to work.

If you want to speed farm maps then keep going Victario's route get 6L and then prob 1200 str. Regardless replace your flasks they are atrocious.

If you want to kill Sirus then I would definitely say go the 6L Geofri's route with lvl 4 Enlightened. Next upgrade gear towards 1200 str but maximize Chaos rez it is extremely important for Sirus. Also the author has a video up of him tweaking build a bit for Sirus seemed to work very well.
Is there another gem/setup to substitute animated guardian?
"
WealthyDoge wrote:
"

1.) Lvl 4 Empower?
2.) lvl 4 enlightened
6.) Lvl 21 Zombies?
7.) Lvl 21 Spectres?
8.) Lvl 21 Golem?
9.) Get more Chaos Res

I would say it depends. Personally I liked lvl 4 enlightened with Geofri's Aura setup. However that requires 6l and lvl 4 Enlightened to work.

If you want to speed farm maps then keep going Victario's route get 6L and then prob 1200 str. Regardless replace your flasks they are atrocious.

If you want to kill Sirus then I would definitely say go the 6L Geofri's route with lvl 4 Enlightened. Next upgrade gear towards 1200 str but maximize Chaos rez it is extremely important for Sirus. Also the author has a video up of him tweaking build a bit for Sirus seemed to work very well.

What is the Geofri's aura setup? is Lvl 4 Empower important? Awakened minion dmg is it a big dps boost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info