3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I just tried my first Vaaling of gems. Jesus was that a waste of time. I will never have a legit setup with the prices outright and with my available play time RNGesus will need to personally bless my POE sessions. Big sad.
Im not sure what im doing wrong but i dont have enough mana to get all the aruas up, but i see a lot of you are doing it with geofri's please help thanks.
Hey guys, first summoning build and loving it. breazed through to lv65 so far and have my zombie and skeletons 4/5 links up and running and dropped SRS.

The build is destroying everything to far but as a QoL question - ANyway to make the normal (non vall use) Skeletons stay with you and follow you around the map so you dont have to constant keep summoning them? Convocation doesnt work on them and once I get a certain distance away they start to crumble.

Do we just have to keep summoning them constantly? Or am I missing a talent/skill/item that makes this easier?
SPEED TEST!

Flesh Offering vs Spirit Offering for our Speedmancers.

Side by Side comparison of T16 Phoenix Clear... both runs are under 90 seconds but you can see some slight differneces.

Overall, Flesh Offering is faster clearing the map.

Spirit Offering is slightly faster on the boss kill.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/tHXGKzmZeNc

skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYQ48ES0RlhQgFE0UcRVQFm8XLxiRGh0aOBv6HNwi9CSaJd8nqSycLR8y0TkLOlI6xkVHR4VJUUmxSp9Ms02sUEdVxlXWWfNakV8_YvRju2TnZlRmnmdxZ5to8mpDaqxr22wLbRlxsnIPcqlyxXasfIN_xoCkggeD24x2jr6PGpBVksGTJ5RvlSCVLpuKoOahL6IApBmnCKh9rKqtSK4-r2y3MbiTvJ-86r5Pvoq_l8BmwfPCbMT2xq7JPc9-0B_Tj9P718_ZXtl837DjauRR6hjr7uyD7IrvDu-I7-vwH_DV8h73Mvjr-Tf60vxL_oE=?accountName=kowalcd&characterName=rainingzombies

So I've been farming really well with this build - I can smash all content except for sirius - I think sirius fight requires a bit different mobility gems

I have 21 exalted orbs, what do you think I should spend them on to upgrade?

I was thinking empower 4, 6L chest, but after than I'm not sure?
options:
1. change chest to auras
2. craft the elder weapon
3. start buying awakened?
4. level 21/21 all non support gems

Hi my names Goro. Very good job on build i pretty much theory crafted the same as you with a couple improvements. Good job.
"
kowalcd wrote:

So I've been farming really well with this build - I can smash all content except for sirius - I think sirius fight requires a bit different mobility gems

I have 21 exalted orbs, what do you think I should spend them on to upgrade?

I was thinking empower 4, 6L chest, but after than I'm not sure?
options:
1. change chest to auras
2. craft the elder weapon
3. start buying awakened?
4. level 21/21 all non support gems

Weapon and empower 4 are biggest upgrades for sure.
"
kowalcd wrote:
except for sirius - I think sirius fight requires a bit different mobility gems

Sirius is a joke of a fight. You don't fight him, you fight the desolation storms, literally.
I don't even know if he ever hit me, but I only died to the storms because I couldn't be arsed to watch a guide and study storm management. Whats funny is that even my golem and spectres didn't die when I died, the next time I died I had to wait till the storms crawl up to my body and my minions were alive for quite some time actually (in comparison to me) :D. I think I didn't even bother to resummon all zombies on the last phase, just popped skellies and vaal skellies and he died. (5l skellies because melee splash)
Last edited by chaoval on Jan 6, 2020, 11:08:48 PM
Can OP or someone tell me what gem setup to use for Auras if we cant afford/dont have enlighten level 4 yet? Since i can only use 3/4 auras without it. Its kind of 2 useless slots on my Geofris Sanct.
Can OP or someone tell me what gem setup to use for Auras if we cant afford/dont have enlighten level 4 yet? Since i can only use 3/4 auras without it. Its kind of 2 useless slots on my Geofris Sanct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info