3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hi guys,maybe i will look like a complete noob but i dont care...how am i suppose to get to 1000 strenght with this build.
"
draminkus wrote:
hi guys,maybe i will look like a complete noob but i dont care...how am i suppose to get to 1000 strenght with this build.

This is probably the biggest explanation missing from the parent guide. You need to use a combination of gems that convert int on the passive tree to str + str passives + str on jewelry + the str gear listed in the guide.
Last edited by rantowork on Jan 6, 2020, 5:14:39 PM
What do you guys think about my current setup? (especially gem wise) My zombies are at 410k dps per atm (no idea if that is good or bad compared to others) Would love some feedback!

PS the Vaal Skellies is normally Feeding Frenzy
Maybe it's a silly question, but... What's the Lethal Pride jewel for in this build? Do I need a specific number in it? I already have one with Kiloava, so I'm wondering if I can use it.

Thank you!
"
taggor wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:

I'm curious about this as well. I'm fairly new to poe (only my third league) so avian is all new to me.

Can anyone answer us please :)?

There is a unique armor that interacts with it.

Saqawal's Nest

I have this and have been playing with it.

It's good and all comes down to preference. It reserves 25% mana, and so does Flesh and Stone. So I have been testing it out with our normal gear.

The thing with Aspect of the Avian is that it is a pendulum so it's not consistent, whereas something like Flesh and Stone is.

The double damage is nice when it's on, but it's not always on. It's all personal preference in the end. As above person mentioned, you can use Saqawal's Nest to double the effect of Avian which is an offensive option.

As with everything in this game, there are pro's and con's to each thing you choose.
"
h0m3592 wrote:

How does the skill "cast while channeling" work?
I don´t understand it...

Cyclone is a channel skill. While you hold down cyclone you will cast desecrate followed by spirit offering all while you continue to hold down cyclone. This combined with the Mistress of Sacrifice means every time you cast spirit offering you will get its effects too just like your minions.

So essentially you get tons of resistances and energy shield if you hold down cyclone or use it to keep spirit offering up.
"
exxy_ wrote:
In the "Setup 2) Speed Mapping and Farming Setup" how many zombies/spectres do you have total?

You should have 14 zombies and 4 spectres (14th zombie and 4th spectre from level 21 gems).
"
ritualzz wrote:
"
Freakey_ wrote:
"
Flummiiii wrote:
Am I the only one in this thread here who is still affected by The Baron Leech Bug?
Its so annoying that im thinking of rerolling or quitting the league.
Is there any fix?

Some descriptions of the bug:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2239153/page/1#p15901708

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2655333/page/1#p22442907

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8cdztx/bug_zombies_not_leeching_with_the_baron_1206_str

Nope. Happened to me right now. Did a t15 map and my zombies weren't leeching at all.

I have experienced a bug as a baron summoner many times this league, but I'm not sure it's what we initially think (the baron).

Sometimes the health globe shows as less than 100% when in reality it is full - and it looks like leech stops working when in fact you are full health. This can be tested, next time you see this happening - remove an item with life on it and your health will immediately go 100%. Another way to tell it is actually a display glitch - try using a life flask, it also will immediately fade and not actually bring your health back up. Not sure if this bug is new to this league as I skipped a league.

So whenever I see it happened I just left click my chest piece and place it back and all is working good again.

Yeah, that seems to be the case.
Hi all, I'm looking around for a summoner build, I had a Scourge arrow so far this league but I see that summoner is the way to go when it comes to endgame this league...
I wanted to ask if this build is capable for endgame with 8-10ex budget

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info