3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Ravesence wrote:
hi, so far i really enjoy this build :) how can i make it more powerful? I have 2x efficient trainig and one abbysal jewel with dmg as life and chance to blind and lethal pride.

Just upgraded my weapon to this, feels better
"
Ravesence wrote:
"
Ravesence wrote:
hi, so far i really enjoy this build :) how can i make it more powerful? I have 2x efficient trainig and one abbysal jewel with dmg as life and chance to blind and lethal pride.

How much did it cost? I'm going to be farming EX for a bit to upgrade me weapon. I dont think ill be able to craft it personally.
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"
Ravesence wrote:
"
Ravesence wrote:

How much did it cost? I'm going to be farming EX for a bit to upgrade me weapon. I dont think ill be able to craft it personally.

It was 5ex so i was kinda lucky, i know its not +2 support gems and lack of double damage but it still boosted my damage a lot, also got this for 3ex now.
My next step will be to upgrade rings cause they suck
Last edited by Ravesence on Jan 7, 2020, 1:02:55 AM
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I'm finally done gearing myself up for now and my Animate Guardian is level 19 now so I think it's time to use it and get the right gear for him. However, it doesn't seem that the Body Armor's "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" is possible anymore.

What options are there to make my AG immortal with the mask of the stitched demon?

Would spending 3 points on Grave Intentions for its "Minions Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" be worth it and functional?

*edit*And what body armor should we use instead now for the AG?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 7, 2020, 1:11:37 AM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I'm finally done gearing myself up for now and my Animate Guardian is level 19 now so I think it's time to use it and get the right gear for him. However, it doesn't seem that the Body Armor's "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" is possible anymore.

What options are there to make my AG immortal with the mask of the stitched demon?

Would spending 3 points on Grave Intentions for its "Minions Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" be worth it and functional?

*edit*And what body armor should we use instead now for the AG?

10% Life as ES is still possible in Metamorph.
Hmm, how come there's 0 people selling any body armor with that mod? I didn't even search for any other stats?

*edit* oh I'm an idiot, I wasn't clicking crafted modifiers. Nevermind lol
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 7, 2020, 1:25:27 AM
New player here, i see almost all top necros use this variation of build https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/yanki88/YankiCrashedByLegion?i=14
Why is it preferred over topic build? Would it be hard to respec to this other build?
I have Coronal Maul and Ive been at this for a while getting +1 Socketed Gem, but in all the rolls ive done i havent even seen minion dmg, even on random rolls? My Mauls level 69 so i believe its in the mod pool right or is the only way to get both Rolls ( Socketed +1 Gems / minion dmg ) from Alva Tenple?
"
wiperius wrote:
New player here, i see almost all top necros use this variation of build https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/yanki88/YankiCrashedByLegion?i=14
Why is it preferred over topic build? Would it be hard to respec to this other build?

Not sure what you want to know tbh. You posted a hardcore build. This build is mainly a sofcore build. You can tweak it for hc for sure if you want. Difference between those are kind of obvious. This one does way more dmg and has way more clearspeed while what you posted is a tankier version with less damage.

"
TehOzzy wrote:
I have Coronal Maul and Ive been at this for a while getting +1 Socketed Gem, but in all the rolls ive done i havent even seen minion dmg, even on random rolls? My Mauls level 69 so i believe its in the mod pool right or is the only way to get both Rolls ( Socketed +1 Gems / minion dmg ) from Alva Tenple?

The only way to craft miniondamage is with fossils or essence.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 7, 2020, 2:08:37 AM
Which resonator do people use ?

Im guessing I should get +1 socketed gems then use the Fossils on the staff? Sorry im like super new to PoE, furthest ive ever gone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info