3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Guys when i pop my flask + phase run, everything works fine i'm getting faster. But as soon as i pop my VAAL HASTE, my movement speed slows (like really slows) from 150ish movement speed to 30movement speed. Is there any reason, am i doing something wrong? Vaal haste also when used by itself, still decreases my movement speed... Help please
"
h0m3592 wrote:

How does the skill "cast while channeling" work?
I don´t understand it...

The gem requires a linked skill with the channelling tag (in this case Cyclone) and at least one linked spell that does not have the channelling tag. As you use Cyclone, it activates that cast while channelling gem, which in turn casts the non-channelling spells of spirit offering and desecrate. This means even if you haven't killed anything recently, your desecrate will create corpses and your spirit offering can then work so you always have it active.

With the final Ascendancy for this build it means you are always activating your additional resistances and ES and your minions always have the added chaos damage up as well.

You do not have to hit anything with Cyclone for this to work so don't rush into a boss and think you have to hit him, that's what your minions are for.

You could always just manually cast desecrate and spirit offering to save two gems, but it mean's you'd need two free skill slots in your menu plus it's another thing to think about and keep track of. You'd also lose the stun and knock back immunity you also get from cyclone which are minor but still nice to have.
"
Prophii wrote:
Guys when i pop my flask + phase run, everything works fine i'm getting faster. But as soon as i pop my VAAL HASTE, my movement speed slows (like really slows) from 150ish movement speed to 30movement speed. Is there any reason, am i doing something wrong? Vaal haste also when used by itself, still decreases my movement speed... Help please

Phase run gives you 39% movement speed. "Performing any skill replaces this buff". So when you hit Vaal haste you're losing the 39% from phase and replacing it with the 13% from Vaal haste which is a loss of speed.

As for just using Vaal Haste and your move speed decreasing, I don't know what is happening there because it shouldn't be a problem.

What should be my next upgrades:

-Raise zombie lvl21
-Raise Spectre lvl21
-Empower lvl4 (better zombie dmg?)
-Enlightened lvl4 (for 4th aura)
-Crafted Warstaff
-Buffed Animated Guardian gear

In order if possible.

Thanks

PS: I know my gems aren't lvl 20 yet.
"
peotraxanas wrote:
I have a couple questions regarding the animate guardian setup and generally elemental res for the zombies.
1) If I follow the setup to the letter will the elemental resistances for the summons be capped?
2) If not should the rare chest on animate guardian also have resistances of some sort?

2)

+

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mask_of_the_Stitched_Demon

+

Spirit offering

= 40000 life / sec regen
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Jan 6, 2020, 4:29:26 PM
how to craft attributes % belt ? or just chaos spam ?
"
scimy wrote:

-Raise zombie lvl21
-Raise Spectre lvl21
-Crafted Warstaff

In order if possible.

Thanks

crafted weapon will make your empower lvl 6, so i think it's obvious choice
"
scimy wrote:

-Raise zombie lvl21
-Raise Spectre lvl21
-Crafted Warstaff

In order if possible.

Thanks

Crafted weapon was the single biggest upgrade the rest doesnt matter. 1200 str for the extra zombie was nice too.
"
Rodcop wrote:
"
scimy wrote:

-Raise zombie lvl21
-Raise Spectre lvl21
-Crafted Warstaff

In order if possible.

Thanks

Crafted weapon was the single biggest upgrade the rest doesnt matter. 1200 str for the extra zombie was nice too.

I already hit that threshold. Weapon it is !
"
XavonNG wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XavonNG/characters?characterName=MetamorphSkelecro

Could anyone help me figure out what I should do next? Lvl 91, have 6L Queens, 6L Victarios in stash, wearing 6L Geof with aura setup now.

With 10k EHP T14 is still quite rippy, maybe I'm getting too close to mobs. Clear speed doesn't seem as fast as I'd like either but if I run victarios I lose too much HP to feel comfortable. Resistances are maxed with offering up.

If anyone could take a look and see what the next best upgrades for me are I'd appreciate it.

Crafted weapon makes a huge difference. Whats killing you in T14? mobs or the bosses? I swap skeles for feeding frenzy to have zombies and skellies for bosses. This isnt a crazy movespeed aoe build so the clear speed will always be behind those kinds of builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info